Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,526 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner (1630 Views)

Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner by aproko247: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laila Ijeoma Obiagwu is the owner of Laila’s blog and enjoys a large followership online. She tells Ademola Olonilua of Punch how the blog was created and how she once had an issue with Toni Payne.

When was Laila’s blog created?
I actually started blogging in 2012. Lailasblog.com was birthed January 2013

What drew your attention to blogging?
I have always been a science student in school and I never knew anything about blogging in my life. When I finished school, I just wanted an outlet where I could share experiences with people and because of that, I started a Facebook page called, ‘True love for my man.’ That was the first social media account I used to gather people together and we spoke about love and heartbreak. The Facebook page grew because a lot of my friends joined.

I still wanted more, so I told a friend that I had the desire to run a television show and she told me to visit a radio station instead. I listened to her advice, visited a radio station and they gave me airtime to do a show about money because I also work in a bank.

I had to cancel the show because it was not easy running the show alongside being a mother, a wife and a banker. All this while, I was still holding on to the passion of growing a community of like minds.

One day, I stumbled on one of my colleagues’ blog at work and I asked him questions about how it works. He showed me how to run a blog and from there, I began to visit other blogs. I was so intrigued and I told my colleague that day in the office that I wanted to start my own blog. He helped me create the blog, I began blogging and ever since then, I have had so much fun. I did not start it because I needed money, I was gainfully employed. When I started and began to read people’s comments, I knew this is what I had been looking for all this while.

For those allergic to long posts, please read the concluding part here:

http://www.aproko247.com/2017/01/03/toni-payne-used-husband-threaten-lailas-blog-owner/

Re: How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner by midehi2(f): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
hian!
Re: How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
hugly women... mtscheeeew
Re: How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner by beycity(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Would have loved to read it but I am allergic to long posts.
Re: How Toni Payne Once Used My Husband To Threaten Me—laila’s Blog Owner by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
too long.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Chukwu Shows Woman How To Use intimacy gadgets / Terry G Enrolls Son In Chelsea Foundation School (photos) / Drunk Nairobi Prostitute Shocks Many After Revealing Her Darkest Secrets (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.