Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday (4938 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by teamv: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
thi year
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:
These are not part of the people that came for the nairaland beach party and these are not pictures from the nairaland beach party. Thanks

Is that not rosy in the first shot?
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by vizkiz: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
HDee:

Is that not rosy in the first shot?

no
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by thesuave10(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
GiaGunn:
Ugly faces undecided undecided

Lol..naughty girl
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by Kdiva(f): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
looks like you guys had fun
The people calling them mgbeke girls , biko post your own pictures or that of your sisters and girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by slam7000(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
naijamakossa:
who is that mango

Why you de ask? You wan pluck am?
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
ekanDamie:

hmmm u don't want them to release pictures abi? cos una wan release am wen people mood don die finish for the matter.
so, where is the photos then?
his diary
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by knightsson: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
send me your number let me send it via whatsapp

Don't bro, let them wait for the organisers to send them themselves.
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by naijamakossa(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
slam7000:

Why you de ask? You wan pluck am?
e too ripe
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

no

Settled then.
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by slam7000(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
naijamakossa:
e too ripe

That mango never ripe joor It's full of acid and will be very sour.
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by vicstar(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
™°
• what a prankster undecided •°•
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by Spainze007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ur comments dey sweet ma belle cool
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by Raintaker(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
What is that mango?
Re: Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
I was there. Estharfabian twerked all day; until she pulled a muscle and had to spend the night in the hospital. How are you doing now Esther?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / “My Husband Is Addicted To My Breast Milk, Gives My Baby Dano”- Nigerian Woman / Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.