Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (117784 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2017
..i need to find...

.this girl....honestly grin...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 04, 2017
..Cherlene...

.you should be in bed.. wink wink wink...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Danfuster(m): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well, at least there were some brave members who made this thing possible and I personally love the idea...members had a chance to know each other each other outside NL.. grin

Keep it rolling

The pace as been set and path has been paved. We rolling, haters too should keep it moving.

Appreciate tho.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by iamphotoshoot(m): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Cherlene smiley
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 04, 2017
..there...

.you go..→...

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 04, 2017
and yet she's still viewing....

..."Miss Right"→"Miss Brilliant" grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Danfuster:

The pace as been set and path has been paved. We rolling, haters too should keep it moving.

Appreciate tho.

Y'all need spectators sha grin

Who knows the "haters" will join next time as well wink wink. Juz one step at a time, oga..soon yall reach the peak of success... I might join next time. grin grin

I LOVE TO PARTY!
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 04, 2017
.."Came into the game with my face so ugly"...

"iz all good now they all wanna fúck me" grin....

#Shädows
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Sunnypar(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

How silly of you! That is a graduate of mass communication from the prestigious university of lagos. undecided you hating mofo!

I am pretty sure you are yet to achieve that. undecided

Akpoda
you bloddy bastard am FSLC, SSCE, JAMB, Dip. Law, OND, B.sc, M.sc, CIPM, CCNS... Have you achieved the above? Retarded fucctard
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Chelseafan1: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Nice! I'd love to be actively involved in that one.
Perhaps I'd get to meet my first Nairalander on that day as well.

For the Valentine day treat, you could have Nairalanders paired up for dinner dates.
About 15-20 couples – all Nairalanders – in the same restaurant and at the same time. All expenses would of course be taken care of by the couples themselves.

What do you say? February 14 is but a coat of paint away, so if it's going to be a massive success, preparations ought to begin right from this very instant.

Love this idea, February 14th, if only I could make it to Lag
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Danfuster(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
how can people pay 3000 for see an empty table.
it would ve been better if they had gone to more conducive place where one can easily order for drinks and food. I know they're a lot of cool place to hangout without paying for gate fee, even if they were to pay for gate fee, it woundnt cost more than 500 naira. Do you know that all that money they spent would've be used to buy drinks and food from a more tasteful location.

The best location for this would ve been a pool side party with everything in place. And definitely there will be drinks and foods in this kind of location.

How can someone pay 3000 naira and nothing to show for it. They still told them to bring their own drinks along with all that money tongue

My V8 Benz drank 6000 naira only, not to mention other stuff. am I complaining...No! .you can't be behind the fence and make such decision. Stop acting pained.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2017
..amaah...

.jaaaay! grin...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2017
...and yet..

. She's still viewing grin grin ...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Danfuster(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

No, that wasn't the idea. He really meant to collect them for chilling... of course, party and booze are synonymous. Unfortunately, the people that were supposed to bring the cooler couldn't make it in time. But even if we had left the drinks on the table, the haters would still find some other things to wail about. grin

Got it bro. Saw where he explained.
Abi...haters still gon hate. cheesy it's their full-time job grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Sunnypar(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

..there...

.you go..→...
What!!! Let her breath
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2017
vizkiz:

Same here bro...Spending few minutes with Airforce even on our way home totally made me change my views about him.. .He is so cool Mehn I bet most of these Niggas would feel that brotherly love if they were around.

Funny thing is whenever threads showing nairalanders are uploaded people come here to type "kids" meanwhile these same bìtches and sons of bìtches are worthless and are not even living right in real life. Many of them can't afford half the amount that each person wasted on drinks within minutes.

A huge amount of these no life, phone obsessed, no hope for tomorrow, negatively brainwashed people don't even own above 50,000 as their account balance

Many of these sorry asses can't even afford enough data to watch the whole clip...I rather die as a young and cool guy than be a fool roaming around nairaland with a lot of alternatives 24/7 and still claiming to have a life off nairaland.
You are taking it personal, people must critize whether the party is cool or not.

Take a chill pill boy friend.

Who is that guy smoking like a bus conductor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Sunnypar(m): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Danfuster:

My V8 Benz drank 6000 naira only, not to mention other stuff. am I complaining...No! .you can't be behind the fence and make such decision. Stop acting pained.
you are a clown
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Sunnypar(m): 1:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Oyind17:
You are taking it personal, people must critize whether the party is cool or not.

Take a chill pill boy friend.

Who is that guy smoking like a bus conductor undecided
Rifraffs! Imagine smokers.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Sunnypar:
What!!! Let her breath

... Relax bro!..

.she breathing fine grin...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by iamphotoshoot(m): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Sunnypar:
you bloddy bastard am FSLC, SSCE, JAMB, Dip. Law, OND, B.sc, M.sc, CIPM, CCNS... Have you achieved the above? Retarded fucctard

grin cipm? MSc? grin grin

Wtf, relief me with a good laugh tonight!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ireneony(f): 2:01am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

..amaah...

.jaaaay! grin...
that one na wrapper grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
that one na wrapper grin cheesy

....Why

.na.?..
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by miredia(m): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2017
GunzAndRosez:
That would defeat the aim of the party which was to make hitherto faceless people become real and meet and interact.

Taking into cognizance the word "desired", sadly, not all minds and characters operate on the same strata. I'm not expressly implying that the segment of the crowd that can afford the fee automatically translates to a fine mind, but at least you get the supposed "big boys" whatever that means, you inquired about in your quote.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Danfuster(m): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Share same sentiments too, on a serious note, I don't get why these lots are bashing them, calling them kids and all, it's a party for crying out loud, they were expected to go have fun, dance and feel free around one another, were these pple expecting them to just sit, drink, look like mumu and just go back home??
Vizkiz, just a quick suggestion for the next time, u can add more programs like truth or dare, twud make it more fun, stage a dance competition, a boy and girl, pick someone u wanna rock and all that, all in all, kudos to y'all. I dunno ow much y'all paid, but I think there shud be chops too, sauced meat and all, as una dey sip, deres meat or small chops to go with it.

The only part I'm not too cool with is the smoking and drugs, but that's just me, I don't expect everyone to be like me.

Next time, make sure whoever is gonna drive, do not drink in excess, to avoid stories that touch.

Blessed 2017 to us all.

Bro... It sucks to be a driver at parties like this, next time... I'm calling a Uber or dedicated cab.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ireneony(f): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

....Who be.

..?..
what does she have on her waist i mean cheesy
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by iamphotoshoot(m): 2:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Sunnypar:

sad so only riffraffs smokes?

Not minding the reason?

You only seem wise to yourself. Trust me you are a first class candidate in stupidity undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Sunnypar:

grin grin I stop viewing the video cos of him
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
what does she have on her waist i mean cheesy

...i dunno..ur a lady with experience....

..so u shld know better grin..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 04, 2017
..ireneony checking her bum out...

....in the mirror ..er,'day

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

..i need to find...

.this girl....honestly grin...
You that was claiming upandan, so this is what you look like

Chai! Nl where servant claims to be King

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Sunnypar(m): 2:07am On Jan 04, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

sad so only riffraffs smokes?

Not minding the reason?

You only seem wise to yourself. Trust me you are a first class candidate in stupidity undecided
And what does that make you, a distinct fool with A+
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Oyind17:
You that was claiming upandan, so this is what you look like

Chai! Nl where servant claims to be King

.....So uv been a fan? grin

....thought you were****** grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (47) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.