Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Daiels - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Daiels (987 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Daiels by matured(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2007
i want to introduce to you guys a club called the daniels club .its a club for youths and they are into youth enpowerment and youth enlightment programmes for young persons
Re: The Daiels by matured(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2007
NOW THESE IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE .
you can come up and ask me any question about the youth organisation and i will be pleased to answer you.

Wait your questions
Re: The Daiels by omola(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2007
what are the objectives,mission,and beliefs of the club
Re: The Daiels by matured(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
the objectives are simply.you must be ready to learn,u dont need to have any credential bf u can be a member it is open to all but male nd female.you must attend the meetings cos in the meeting we expose ourselves to some great imformation around us and also we are been exposed to some principles of success and life in general.
these are the few i can say for now

matured

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment / Free It Certification Dumps And Ebooks / Scjp Exam 310-065 At Aptech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.