Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead (2116 Views)

Do You Have Project/thesis To Write?...we Are Project Writer / Where Can I Get Free & Complete Msc. Thesis Online? / Can I Do My Msc In A Field Different From My Bsc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by Gydion(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
I decided to devote my life to telling the truth, because having survived I owe something to the dead and any one who does not remember them betrays them.

I just dedicated my msc thesis to all the dead, especially my friends I lost BTW now and 3 yrs ago.

My their souls rest in perfect peace.

Re: I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by Raintaker(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Is your thesis on liberation or freedom?
Re: I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by sexaddict08(m): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2017
please is it possible to secure Msc. admission with third class?
Re: I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by Elthugnificent(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2017
There is no strict rule or a template that suggest
who you should direct your dedication to.
Re: I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by Joy83(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2017
sexaddict08:
please is it possible to secure Msc. admission with third class?
Not feasible in this competitive era, that is why there is PGD (Post Graduate Diploma).
Re: I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by Gydion(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
You can do it only if u want MBA (professional masters) e.g Unilag accept it but for an academic masters (msc) not possible unless u have a pgd
Re: I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead by Gydion(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
You can dedicate your thesis to what ever or who ever you want.

(1) (Reply)

After Becoming Best Graduating Student In UNICAL, Elvis Makes History In UK Uni / BREAKING! Gunshot Rocks YABATECH, One Student Shot Dead (VIDEO) / Is GCE Result Out ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.