Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,481 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ladies Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why? (2785 Views)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why? by m6tem: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lemoved
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
She was obviously not in a good mood.

I only use that line when I'm in a hurry and iont like the look of the guy who's asking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
She's obviously not attracted to you and does not see the possibility of a future attraction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Damibiz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tell them,....they will tell u things like i dont gv my number to strangers...i dont knw u,u dont knw me is true,bt we hv to knw each other........any no be any girl way gv number dey cheap oh,bcus e get one way suffer me bt finally all na history nw
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
For once, you guys should try to put yourselves in the shoes of these women you castigate daily, especially the attractive ones. Imagine being an attractive girl in Nigeria. Imagine the amount of guys who would approach you on a daily basis, asking for your name and number. Now if you agree to their demands, that would mean nearly the same number of people would bombard your cell phone with calls, and inundate your whatsapp with messages, all on a daily basis. It is very likely that it would get to a certain point where you would be just become jaded, and even exasperated to the point where you wouldn't even respond to anyone anymore, and even if you would, it would have to be an exceptional good looking and polished person.

So op, consider the predicament of these ladies and try to dial down on your criticism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why? by Yuneehk(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
You could have waited till she was done with her transactions before saying hello.

As for her refusing to give you her digits, you're probably not cute, weren't properly dressed or you didn't possess the physique of someone she would have loved to give her number.

Take heart hunie. Someday you'll meet someone who'll be attracted enough to give you her number.
Re: Ladies Why? by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
See as beamborla and colik and yuneehk don finish d op
Re: Ladies Why? by Jodha(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
She doesn't obviously like you, if she does she'll form small and give you d number, unless she's too strict and uuptight.... You don't have to blame us(girls )for protecting ourselves, guys are terrible, e remain small I for don be les (joking oo)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Jodha(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Personally I don't like giving out my number sef
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
I didn't do anything oo. cheesy
Re: Ladies Why? by Yuneehk(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
See as beam.borla and co.lik and yuneehk don finish d op
You're the one mentioning me now. When I start with my wahala, don't complain o
Re: Ladies Why? by dingbang(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yuneehk:

You're the one mentioning me now. When I start with my wahala, don't complain o
lol I know u miss me, I do too
Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
This is far from finishing, it's the bitter truth.

I personally have a line i just give out(i don't pick calls on this line except for numbers I've saved on the line) so I don't appear 'rude' and to avoid conversations like why don't you want to give me your number... I'm always tempted to say 'I owe you no explanation'

Guys need to understand that one can't give attention to every Tom Dick and Harry we come across. There are even days you just want to go unnoticed and not in the mood to entertain any pleasantry.

And yes, no one should hit me with the 'it's does not necessarily mean he wants to ask you out or 'you don't know who is who' song. It's not everyone you let in and sometimes, your spirit and everything in you can just disagree completely with the other person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why? by adajoe555: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Xensity:
For once, you guys should try to put yourselves in the shoes of these women you castigate daily, especially the attractive ones. Imagine being an attractive girl in Nigeria. Imagine the amount of guys who would approach you on a daily basis, asking for your name and number. Now if you agree to their demands, that would mean nearly the same number of people would bombard your cell phone with calls, and inundate your whatsapp with messages, all on a daily basis. It is very likely that it would get to a certain point where you would be just become jaded, and even exasperated to the point where you wouldn't even respond to anyone anymore, and even if you would, it would have to be an exceptional good looking and polished person.

So op, consider the predicament of these ladies and try to dial down on your criticism.

thank you bro ,you understand what we pass through
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:
She's obviously not attracted to you and does not see the possibility of a future attraction.

Why you gotta slam in his face like that shocked grin
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

I personally have a line i just give out(i don't pick calls on this line except for numbers I've saved on the line) so I don't appear 'rude' and to avoid conversations like why don't you want to give me your number... I'm always tempted to say 'I owe you no explanation'

Guys need to understand that one can't give attention to every Tom Dick and Harry we come across. There are even days you just want to go unnoticed and not in the mood to entertain any pleasantry.

And yes, no one should hit me with the 'it's does not necessarily mean he wants to ask you out or 'you don't know who is who' song. It's not everyone you let in and sometimes, your spirit and everything in you can just disagree completely with the other person.

What kinda shoes should we put in, heels?? I'll pass bro grin
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

Preach sister! Preach! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
I understand your plight B (actually I'm trying hard to) but just imagine a world, where your sister gave her number to every guy that approached her. Hehe that will be fvcking crazy huh?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

Actually the guy wants to take you out. Chris Rock will explain the "I want your number line" better for you grin
Re: Ladies Why? by Yuneehk(f): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
lol I know u miss me, I do too
You do really?
So sorry the feeling's not mutual ANYLONGER
Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Why you gotta slam in his face like that shocked grin
If there was a way I could employ euphemism, I'm not sure I would. When the truth is garnished, it sometimes loses its flavour.

Well, she not being attracted to him does not mean he is not attractive to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by luckyz4rea(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:
She was obviously not in a good mood.

I only use that line when I'm in a hurry and iont like the look of the guy who's asking.

Does the look tell you his character?
Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

What kinda shoes should we put in, heels?? I'll pass bro grin
I don't get it
thesuave10:

Actually the guy wants to take you out. Chris Rock will explain the "I want your number line" better for you grin

I'm not the lady in question, bro.
One thing is clear, you are in your 'happy hour' tonight.
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

If there was a way I could employ euphemism, I'm not sure I would. When the truth is garnished, it sometimes loses its flavour.

Well, she not being attracted to him does not mean he is not attractive to someone else.

"Attraction" that beautiful word. Define it in your words
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Does the look tell you his character?
You can tell a lot from how a guy is dressed and his manner of approach.
Re: Ladies Why? by dingbang(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yuneehk:

You do really?

So sorry the feeling's not mutual ANYLONGER
cry
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

I don't get it

I'm not the lady in question, bro.
One thing is clear, you are in your 'happy hour' tonight.

I know that. Getting some information. Don't feel bugged darling
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:

You can tell a lot from how a guy is dressed and his manner of approach.

Mind readers in the building

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by dingbang(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

easy na.. grin if u continue like this, I won't have friends
Re: Ladies Why? by adajoe555: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
She doesn't obviously like you, if she does she'll form small and give you d number, unless she's too strict and uuptight.... You don't have to blame us(girls )for protecting ourselves, guys are terrible, e remain small I for don be les (joking oo)

lol
Re: Ladies Why? by Yuneehk(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
cry
Smile jur. Have a good night rest dear
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Mind readers in the building
I don't read minds I'm just really perceptive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome A New Member / What Will Happen After Vals Day!!!(pics) / Describe Your Last Sex With One Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.