Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League (578 Views)

Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' / Unai Emery Is Arsenal Winning The EPL This Season? Abumeyang Scores Hatrick / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by onedayatime(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
As a die hard gooner, It is with a saddened heart to tell you my fellow arsenal fans that I don't see us winning the league

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by orjikuramo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mtchew...
Brother, it's no one's *fourth* they can't grab it
Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by Edwinmason(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
winning league ke? just pray u qualifer for champions league
Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by Kenzico(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
onedayatime:
As a die hard gooner, It is with a saddened heart to tell you my fellow arsenal fans that I don't see us winning the league

I feel for you Bro!!

Am a gooner too

cry
Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by Johntitus: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
onedayatime:
What do you see?
Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by Future93: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Since Arsene Wenger has decided to delay his contract extension until the end of the season,and probably,his decision to either stay or move on will depend largely on Arsenal position in the league,at the end of may,I just hope we miss out on a champions league spot,so he can move on.
Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by Segadem(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
onedayatime:
eh eh, were u surprised?
Abeg port to Chelsea
Re: I Don't See Arsenal Winning The League by Segadem(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Edwinmason:
winning league ke? just pray u qualifer for champions league
they won't

(1) (Reply)

Fans Trolls Jurgen Klopp Note To Daniel Sturridge / Gunners Boss Arsene Wenger Handed Four-match Touchline Ban / Will Anyone Catch Chelsea In This Ongoin Premier Leaque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.