Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

Because I Am A Woman! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Because I Am A Woman! (45376 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary .I'm devilishly handsome for the records and I thank God for that...nevertheless it is a known fact that cute guys don't have issues but when a lady is hot...in most cases it gets to her head and she starts misbehaving ..FACT !

More of the sexism that led us to this thread in the first place.

If a handsome man does something wrong it must be for a reason. If a beautiful lady does something wrong it must be because she's full of herself.

If a handsome man yawns, he must be hungry. If a beautiful woman yawns, she must be subtly telling you fck off. And so on...

Can women exist in peace please?

10 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2017
ephi123:

Hahaha! Oh my goodness, funniest thing I've read all day cheesy

He's got his fans..
That I can see.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Lastly if you believe for a sec that what I write is who or what I am then you will only be proving to me you are not intelligent.

Okay, dude..... WTF is this? shocked
So, basically, you write your threads from Garbage Tins. Odinma!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by HarveySpecter1: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

Oh you have respect for married women? How nice. You should have remembered that before typing your initial post to me.

Now face your food before you choke.

Read my initial post to toks again. It seems comprehension is a very difficult task for you.

And yes, the fact that you are married means I can't bomb the shlt out of you.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by HarveySpecter1: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

I bet you were one of the people who called Buhari and backward fanatic when he made that "other room" comment about Aisha.

Just push one little button and the hypocrisy spills out. Congratulations sir, you have outdid yourself.

Common, what the f0rk with ya? What in hell is wrong with a woman cooking for her husband? Oh lawd, I'm in the wrong place with primitive people. Stop calling me out or I drop " Satan 2" on your head. Allow me enjoy my dinner.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by ephi123(f): 2:23am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

That I can see.

Which is quite unfortunate really. I make it a point NOT to read any thread I see created by him.

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:23am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:
@bold, so what you type on your threads aren't your real opinions? So why do you deceive these hormonal young boys on the romance thread with you anti-women sentiments then go back to your 'real' self offline?

You do realize many of them have no direction in life yet and can be easily manipulated into the wrong path. Why?

You got it twisted once again...I remember reiterating that I give realistic opinion so YES they are MY realistic opinion which should never be juxtaposed to my persona.

For instance I have never cheated on my ex of many years but does that mean guys don't cheat or should that make me start deceiving ladies guys are faithful?

Let me state emphatically that I am a thorough breed in terms of sexual decency,respect for women and believe it or not, im the type of man ladies will fast and pray to have but when it comes to writing stuffs...I will rather stick to reality rather than fictions.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by RealAAdekunjo(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2017
so we should fry beans in this 2017so we should fry beans in this 2017so we should fry beans in this 2017

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Okay, dude..... WTF is this? shocked
So, basically, you write your threads from Garbage Tins. Odinma!

This is no surprise to me...ladies love lies..they crave for lies and they can't handle the truth.

Mel Gibson produced passion of the Christ yet is nothing near being a believer...apparently every script or movie written is a reflection of the writer or producer's life .how srrange

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by ddjay: 2:29am On Jan 05, 2017
elitejosef:
#copied#

I AM A WOMAN!!! -

So what?
I get into an argument with a man, he slaps me, I feel the pain, yet they tell me I provoked him. I should have been quiet, I should have been patient. I should apologize to him.

I get into an argument with a man, I slap him, they tell me I have no respect, no home training. I should have been quiet, I should have been patient. I should apologize to him.

Because I am a woman, I don't have a right to be angry. So, the degree of my innocence is directly proportional to the degree of my silence in the face of oppression and brutality.....

Because I am a woman, my husband cheats on me, I am told to tolerate it to save my marriage. The barbaric and stupid excuse is that ''it is in their nature to cheat, I should slim down, dress better, cook better, pray harder and be more pleasant to him"

I cheat, and I am called a LovePeddler, I have committed an abomination, I have no right to look elsewhere for the love and emotional support I lack at home, I am an irresponsible mother.

So I am sent packing, from the home we both built, with all my earthly possessions stuffed into a tiny box on my head. I am henceforth forbidden from seeing my two older children, I'm lucky to be allowed to go with my little one still suckling on my left breast. Three years later, the little one is tagged a bastard. Now, my new name is "after-three", because I am a woman.

He is 28 and runs a company. He's tagged wonderful, hardworking, focused, career oriented, successful at a very young age.

I am 28 and I run a company " Hmmmm, she is not even married, unserious, can not order her priorities right, a hustler, loves money, let her go and get a husband oh"
And I wonder if being successful has anything to do with a person's gender.

Because I am a woman,
I am not allowed to have wits or be a prodigy, I cannot be financially buoyant, professionally successful or be treated with respect without a man beside me.

Then I am tagged a generous leg opener, "a runs girl". They never see the possibility that I actually had to go through ups and downs to get to where I am.
Because I am a woman.

A man looses his wife to death and remarries a year after, he did the right thing, he's being praised and congratulated for moving on, afterall life is for the living.

A woman looses her husband to death and remarries after 4yrs, "ahhh! so early? Are u sure she wasn't sleeping with that man even when her husband was alive? That was why she killed her husband. She's a witch! " Because she's a woman.

Because I am a woman, this post will be considered controversial, and everyone will try to correct me.
But don't forget, that I am a woman and it does not make me less human!!! Happy new year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80lWknck8x8
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by indsstudy: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2017
s
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

More of the sexism that led us to this thread in the first place.

If a handsome man does something wrong it must be for a reason. If a beautiful lady does something wrong it must be because she's full of herself.

If a handsome yawns, he must be hungry. If a beautiful woman yawns, she must be subtly telling you fck off. And so on...

Can women exist in peace please?

Stop twisting things lady...we both know what I'm talking about.

A lady who is hot and knows she is sometimes hardly ever stay with one man...how can you bring this into the subject matter?

An ex that i made a woman told me she feels caged having spent all her life (13)years with me bla bla bla and I knew it was time she wanted to explore the world and I let her be but you know why she feels that way?..because she is hot. If she was a lady of average beauty she would sit tight ...

Similar story is everywhere so it's a fact that most hot ladies have issues but are usually forced to calm down when life teaches them a lesson or two...

Abeg make I sleep..gnight.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 2:37am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Common, what the f0rk with ya? What in hell is wrong with a woman cooking for her husband? Oh lawd, I'm in the wrong place with primitive people. Stop calling me out or I drop " Satan 2" on your head. Allow me enjoy my dinner.

Abegiii, who are you deceiving. You said in the form of an insult. Stop hiding it. Abi did you expect her to suddenly just get up from nairaland and go and cook food for her husband, when he did not even ask for it sef at 2am. Are you a witch?

Mtcheww the same way they asked Buhari his wife's opinion, he started talking about Kitchen and bedroom.

Y'all are hypocrites. You and your president. Waka!!

4 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 2:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

A lady who is hot and knows she is sometimes hardly ever stay with one man...how can you bring this into the subject matter?

An ex that i made a woman told me she feels caged having spent all her life (13)years with me bla bla bla and I knew it was time she wanted to explore the world and I let her be but you know why she feels that way?..because she is hot. If she was a lady of average beauty she would sit tight ...

Similar story is everywhere so it's a fact that most hot ladies have issues but are usually forced to calm down when life teaches them a lesson or two...

Men who also are rich feel the same way. But I don't see you creating threads on them.

4 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by HarveySpecter1: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Abegiii, who are you deceiving. You said in the form of an insult. Stop hiding it. Abi did you expect her to suddenly just get up from nairaland and go and cook food for her husband, when he did not even ask for it sef at 2am. Are you a witch?

Mtcheww the same way they asked Buhari his wife's opinion, he started talking about Kitchen and bedroom.

Y'all are hypocrites. You and your president. Waka!!

You are vacuous. I've told ya to stop calling me out. 2 am? You think everyone live with you in that hellhole. Different time zone,baby.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 2:47am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

You are vacuous. I've told ya to stop calling me out. 2 am? You think everyone live with you in that hellhole. Different time zone,baby.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Timezone?? Yeeeh Jisos Christ?? So I should start crying that its morning where you are or I should jump inside Jabi lake?

Pls vamoose from my mentions.
This 2017 I will not be petty.

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:49am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Men who also who are rich feel the same way. But I don't see you creating threads on them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624832/5-ways-men-overcome-act

https://www.nairaland.com/3025209/10-reasons-why-dont-indulge

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 05, 2017
johnson232:
I am a woman!!! I am a woman.... lolzz
na man u be before?

Lmfaoo
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 3:13am On Jan 05, 2017
And handsome men don't flirt?
Toks2008:

5 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by ladylexii: 3:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:
The woman forgot to mention these:

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to pay for you when you both go out, while you just eat and enjoy.

Because you are a woman, a man is not expected to hit you.

Because you are a woman, it's expected of men to do the physically challenging and strenuous jobs, while you do the easy ones.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to protect you like they were your bodyguards.

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to provide for you and take care of you, even if you can provide and take care of yourself.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to defy their natural programming, take medications, do exercises and practice hard, just to spend an inordinate amount of time pleasing you during sex.

I despise posts like this. The writer is painting a hyperbolic picture of what women experience while demonizing men in the process. She is also victimizing her gender in such a dishonest way, and making it seem like all she said is a true representation of how majority of men view or treat women in our present day.

And I find it quite funny that the minority of women who are actually facing subjugation, like the women in the Taliban, aren't the ones creating this kind of post, it's these trend seeking, brazilian hair-wearing, face-painting, dress-slaying, gadjet-flaunting opportunists that know nothing about their world, and who have it easier than their Nigerian male counterparts, that are the ones passionately championing feminism on social media.

All you feminist apologists should just shut the fuuuck up. There has never been a better time for women in the history of human civilization than now. The world is getting better for your gender. Fuuucking remove the ideological blindfolds from your eyes and see.

Op, why don't you borrow a time machine and take your disingenuous thread to 18th century Nigeria. That's where it would make sense.

you've just showed your ignorance, it's not a crime to want to be treated with respect, things are getting better but we still have a long way to go. Also, have a conversation with a Hijabi woman before you generalise.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by thesuave10(m): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2017
I love this write up I agree with you on 90% of what you wrote but I have some issues

1 you brought out the negative sides like it's all that exists wtf happens to the money spent on y'all and the she's lady be a gentleman kinda thing. You ladies do have your moments.
2 The Cheating issue. Please don't even say when a woman cheats and when a man cheats is the same thing or it's equal cuz that's a fvcking lie. Men tend to separate love from sex. A man having sex with another lady is not cheating as long as he still loves you. So don't tell me that this issue should be addressed equally.

As for the rest I agree with you completely. Equal treatment in those cases. However I do feel men are kinda superior, speaking from a point of leadership and physical strength so therefore we can say men are relatively superior. You can't say because you give birth or you because you have a womb then that counts as bonus points because it really doesn't make any sense

grin #peace

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by thesuave10(m): 3:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Actually she left because she wanted to explore and she felt there was more out there for her grin
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by LifeofAirforce1: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Because you're a woman make I come dey kiss your feet?

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:00am On Jan 05, 2017
this post sha
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by LifeofAirforce1: 4:19am On Jan 05, 2017
because you're a woman I should treat you like a small god?

nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MicroBox: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2017
MrsMurphy:
This is the true definition of what mainly African women go through
Don't be deceived,it's not African thing alone. Hilary Clinton can never rule America because she's a woman...
the earlier you accept nature,the better.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by rose54321: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Whether the guys on here accept it or not, there's double standard particularly in developing chimes like ours to women.

Though the write up might have painted only one side of the story, the issue however isn't if there's another side, it's simply if her statements are true.

And unfortunately they are.
Women have never been judged or measured with the same instruments as men.

Now I have to agree that things have progressed over the years, the gap is narrowing, but we aren't still there.
So rather than castigate the message bearer, y'all should read the message.

5 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by rose54321: 4:48am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Point anything he said that is out of place. Obviously,you can't.

Off topic.
Suits - I love Harvey specter, so arrogantly confident.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Oshey carpenter. Joseph the father of Jesus!!
MizAijay:
Love this write up. She nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by raphy(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Just an ok'd sTory hv seen it so many tums .
WHy did that antispam bot block me
When i did no wrong.it's wAs so boring not to comment fo a while.
Thank God am back to claim my land. grin
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by frubben(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to pay for you when you both go out, while you just eat and enjoy.

Because you are a woman, it's expected of men to do the physically challenging and strenuous jobs, while you do the easy ones.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to protect you like they were your bodyguards.

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to provide for you and take care of you, even if you can provide and take care of yourself.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to defy their natural programming, take medications, do exercises and practice hard, just to spend an inordinate amount of time pleasing you during sex.

I despise posts like this. The writer is painting a hyperbolic picture of what women experience while demonizing men in the process. She is also victimizing her gender in such a dishonest way, and making it seem like all she said is a true representation of how majority of men view or treat women in our present day.

And I find it quite funny that the minority of women who are actually facing subjugation, like the women in the Taliban, aren't the ones creating this kind of post, it's these trend seeking, brazilian hair-wearing, face-painting, dress-slaying, gadjet-flaunting opportunists that know nothing about their world, and who have it easier than their Nigerian male counterparts, that are the ones passionately championing feminism on social media.

All you feminist apologists should just shut the fuuuck up. There has never been a better time for women in the history of human civilization than now. The world is getting better for your gender. Fuuucking remove the ideological blindfolds from your eyes and see.

Op, why don't you borrow a time machine and take your disingenuous thread to 18th century Nigeria. That's where it would make sense.

Cha!!!! Abeg tell me ur location, I need buy u one chill beer, with roasted chicken. You nailed it. She is even saying it's in our nature to cheat. They won't see d one's that don't cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by wizsolzy(m): 5:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:

Now I think u r d guy I like. Dat post by d op was just a fvcck post. I dnt know if I should give a fvcck or a fvcck should be given

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.