Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) (4671 Views)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by chie8: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2017
85-yr old Emir of Daura, Alhaji Farouk Umar Farouk and his pretty young wife, Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk christened their first child together on January 3. The baby girl was named Halimatu Sadiya Umar Faruk. Umar Farouk born in 1931
became the 60th of Daura on February 2007. He married his wife in 2015.

See photos below....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/85-yr-old-emir-of-dauraalhaji-farouk.html?m=1

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by chie8: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2017

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by chie8: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2017
chie8:
More
more

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by softMarket(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2017
85years and still in active service! grin

3 Likes

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by wexyee: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Chai
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by softMarket(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2017
I don't understnd abokis at all!

At 85,that u should be preparing to die....u are busy looking for young woman that u will pour watering sperm into!

Check it....its not Good!......I don't like this at all

2 Likes

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2017
When you give birth to a baby @ 85, what is the tendency you will live to witness his 20th birthday?

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Reminds me of the series Sons of The Caliphate. smiley
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Congrats cool

1 Like

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2017
softMarket:

At 85,that u should be preparing to die....u are busy looking for young woman that u will pour watering sperm into!

Northerners are not different from Yorubass when it comes to marrying very young women. Yorubaas will do the same thing if given the opportunity! That's why you see Alaafin of Oyo with little young girls as wives. Igbos are the only one of the three major tribes that don't tolerate this kind of abuse and nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by forghon: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2017
christened abi u wnt to christanize dem
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Third world!
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by klassykute(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2017
ah BABA D BABA i durbale oo

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by zico530(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2017
I see, women never reject John Thomas as far as money is involved. From zombies to monkeys and elephants, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2017
He should be older than the wife's father

1 Like

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Aaam(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2017
i wonder how some will be happy to make foolish decisions.
shey men don finish for earth?

she married the grandfather instead of his grandson.

make i dey observe sha undecided
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Austin4lif: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Jihadist. I hope the wife is not a product of forced marriage on a Christian girl. DSS should periodically raid all the emirs Palance
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Freedom2016:

Northerners are not different from Yorubass when it comes to marrying very young women. Yorubaas will do the same thing if given the opportunity! That's why you see Alaafin of Oyo with little young girls as wives. Igbos are the only one of the three major tribes that don't tolerate this kind of abuse and nonsense!

Whats your problem with Yoruba on a thread congratulating parents on arrival of new baby, ehn? angry

Back off! angry angry

1 Like

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2017
congrats to them.... buh I'm really curious how to dey enjoy their sexual life.. yh yh i know its non of ma business im jes curious
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Freedom2016:

Maybe Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, who married his under-aged 2nd wife Uche, below 16yrs while he was over 70yrs, was not Igbo but Hausa.
Oh yes, the Ikemba who seduced and married Bianca, his friend's daughter, was not Igbo but Fulani.
LOL, wake up and smell the coffee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by idris4r83(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2017
At 85 baba still dey shag young punnies
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Young pussy? Always tempting anyway!
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by daprince098(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2017
softMarket:

And the watering sperm has led to a baby. Who says one cannot perform at age 85
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
How did he do it

Am confused undecided

Baba i hail ur DICKK lyf grin grin
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
[s]

Maybe Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, who married his under-aged 2nd wife Uche, below 16yrs while he was over 70yrs, was not Igbo but Hausa.
Oh yes, the Ikemba who seduced and married Bianca, his friend's daughter, was not Igbo but Fulani.
LOL, wake up and smell the coffee[/s].

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRADITIONAL RULERS...AGBAYA! WHERE IS YOUR SENSE? SMH
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by koolpope(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Freedom2016:

ojukwu and bianca were age mates

1 Like

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Freedom2016:

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRADITIONAL RULERS...AGBAYA! WHERE IS YOUR SENSE? SMH

Oh, traditional rulers are not human beings and therefore not free to also marry young girls like your heros? - LOL, see double standard; in fact the reverse should be the case, since traditional rulers are usually expected to hold on to past traditions.

BTW, your insult is noted but no action will be taken for now; therefore pls be warned not to repeat same again.

1 Like

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by 1stladdy(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Freedom2016:

they're coming for you.. Just wait
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by EdCure: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2017
softMarket:
Islam encourages paedophilia. Mohammed their prophet practiced it in wholesale.

They even go to war to steal child brides.

3 Likes

Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by mavrodi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
85 and still fvvccking... Awesome!
Re: 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) by misterjosh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
1stladdy:
they're coming for you.. Just wait
Let me go first, Ojukwu in his days please tell us the age difference between himself and Bianca. If I'm not mistaken his first son and Bianca would be age peers... This is actually very much common all over Africa but more pronounced in certain religions.

(1) (Reply)

Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] / Gov Ambode Primaries Election Press Statement / Achimugu Is The Second Person To Die Of Coronavirus In Nigeria -Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.