Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,512 members, 7,944,505 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) (3013 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Naijahelm: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Thousands of people have reportedly stormed the house of Senator Bukola Saraki, Nigeria’s Senate President, just to receive a cup of rice and N200.

According to a Facebook user who shared the post on his wall, the people trekked several kilometres to collect this food item and there was a massive queue at the collection point.

He described this act as that of poverty which showed just how much the people in the state must have been suffering despite the fact that the Senate President is from their state.

The man identified as Ademorin Scholar, wrote: “SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI HOME STATE, KWARA STATE IS THE ONE OF THE MOST IMPOVERISHED STATE IN NIGERIA.

“I WANT YOU TO SEE THE CLEAR PICTURE OF POVERTY CREATED BY SARAKI FAMILY IN KWARA STATE. THESE WOMEN ARE STRUGGLING TO COLLECT A CUPFUL SACHET OF RICE AND #200 AFTER TREKKED 5 KILOMETERS JOURNEY TO THE VENUE.

“THIS IS HOW THEY CREATE A DELIBERATE STAMPED WHEN THEY NEED. . .HMMMM.

“WHEN YOU FAILED TO DELIVERED ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT YOU PROMISED GULLIBLE VOTERS, YOU RESORT TO CHEAP STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE TO KEEP YOUR TROJANS VOTERS ALIVE TILL NEXT ELECTION YEAR WHEN YOU WILL NEED THEIR VOTE.

“THIS IS THE PHOTO OF MONSHOOD MUSTAPHA, SPECIAL ADVISER TO SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI SHARING #200 AND A CUPFUL SACHETS OF RICE AT HIS RESIDENCE IN ILORIN TO THEIR CHEAPEST VOTERS.”

Recession is a word indeed.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/see-crowd-at-saraki-home-for-just-cup.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Naijahelm: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Kingstel(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2017
I hate to believe that this is true. embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by softMarket(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2017
There's hunger in the land! And Bubu does not care!!!

Op..why are u blaming saraki"s family?

Are they the ones that brought Recession?

How can you be saying that saraki's family created poverty in kwara state?........ok now, who created poverty in Lagos? Tinubu?

6 Likes

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Unlimited22: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
And these same people will still shout Sai Baba!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
In the village where the op comes from, this is a "cup" of rice. The peoole from your village must have stomachs the size of whales'. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by adeoye27(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Like Father like son! Inasmuch poverty exist,elites will rule forever.i weep for my country.I know freedom will come someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by melodyogonna(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2017
hahaha
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by beycity(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2017
To you, its "just" a cup of rice but to them & this recession, that rice will save a life. That's how far Buhari has brought us.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by adeoye27(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
In the village where the op comes from, this is a "cup" of rice. The peoole from your village must be the size of whalea.. undecided

Whether you call this a cup of rice or anything else,this is height of poverty. Politicians ride on this to achieve their inordinate ambition. Stop supporting them!

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
grin

another thread cool

going by the hight of hunger in yoruba land very soon 14 years girl will become a sole bread winner of a family with the proceeds from prostitution

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by gurunlocker: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
This is bad, really bad.....
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by ArcFresky(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Nigeria don tire me....... and we will be saying we are sharp.... sharp my ass.

How can few people be making millions suffer...

When we could just take over everything.
Too bad, we dont know the power of the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2017
adeoye27:

Whether you call this a cup of rice or anything else,this is height of poverty. Politicians ride on this to achieve their inordinate ambition. Stop supporting them!
Do i look like i give a fhuck about saraki? The op titled the thread in such a manner as to insult a people and im only pointing out his irritating lie.

How does that amount to supporting a politician? sad angry

1 Share

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by adeoye27(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2017
I remember in 1993 when i followed my aunt to Ilorin depot to buy PMS and we had cause to park along the road to buy something.Dr Olusola Saraki(Bukola`dad)was coming in our direction with all his entourage, they pushed our car off the road to allow him to pass and i was inside the car as a child.I will never forget that level of intimidation in my life.How i wish Senate president can read this coment,it was a painful experience.

4 Likes

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by adeoye27(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
Do i look like i give a fhuck about saraki? The op titled the thread in such a manner as to insult a people and im only pointing out his irritating lie.

How does that amount to supporting a politician? sad angry

Bros,why are you so Pained about my comment,i come from that part of the country, i know what politicians do to our people,all because of level of poverty.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Pathetic!
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
This is what the political class whats ...to be worshiped for pittance they give to the people who elected them angry
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Garshyzee(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Jesu christi. shocked shocked
I cant believe this..
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Ngokafor(f): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2017
softMarket:
There's hunger in the land! And Bubu does not care!!!

Op..why are u blaming saraki"s family?

Are they the ones that brought Recession?

How can you be saying that saraki's family created poverty in kwara state?........ok now, who created poverty in Lagos? Tinubu?

....Dont mind these apc crooks hunting Saraki for selfish reasons and not for the betterment of Nigeria.

....Very deceptive people,Saraki is the cause of recession that has ushered in so much hunger in Kwara that people came out in droves for this small amount of rice..

....smh!.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by PigMeat: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2017
They make u starve so that anything they give to u to eat become precious to u. Why wount the western media say we live below 2dollars per day?.

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Sleekydee(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2017
I smell lies, the only reason pple will gather in DAT much quantity is only wen they re abt to receive FREEBIES!!!
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Veritasafrique: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2017
These people do not need to collect a cup of rice, even a bag of rice from those in government. The people need to get job. They need to be treated as human beings. Those in government in Nigeria creat artificial poverty, first of all to enrich themselves at the expense of the masses. Secondly to make themselves important. If these people were to be working and have money for their daily needs, they would not have been treated like this.
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Veritasafrique: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
What is happening in African countries is just man's inhumanity to man. If Nigeria sits together and plan, their will be job for majority of the citizens. Those in government do not want it. They do everything to reach there and they mislead innocent and ignorant masses who are stickingly poor. It is unfortunate what is happening in Africa.
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
adeoye27:

Bros,why are you so Pained about my comment,i come from that part of the country, i know what politicians do to our people,all because of level of poverty.
You are the one who's pained i pointed out a lie. If your life revolves around lies, go find somewhere to propagate such. It that a cup of rice or did the op lie?

By the way, i dont give a fhuck where you come from.
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
When I opened this thread about the hunger in Ibadan, people thought I was being tribalistic.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552784/just-got-back-ibadan-yesterday
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by RockHard: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2017
saint7000:
When I opened this thread about the hunger in Ibadan, people thought I was being tribalistic.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552784/just-got-back-ibadan-yesterday

Mechionu there, we know your antecendents on this board so just shove it. Atleast this OP has pictures to show even if his headline is sensational, while yours is a straight-up fabrication to get stvpid attention. Meanwhile, you didn't say anything about your Enugu-based Trader brother who recently got busted for trafficking Cocaine through Abuja Airpot all because Recession is killing SE traders and kicking them out of business in an unprecedented fashion.. Even SaharaReporters sef carried the news. sad So sad, really.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/03/ndlea-arrests-34-year-old-man-wit-h%C2%A338m-cocaine-stuffed-shoe-soles

"There was an arrest at the weekend of a 34-year old suspect, Okolo Emenike Kingsley, who hails from Ezeagu, Enugu State. The motorcyle parts dealer said that he was offered the sum of N1 million to smuggle the drug to Nigeria. Investigation is ongoing, and the suspect is cooperating with our team of undercover officers.” The suspect, who is married and has a child, said he was forced into becoming a mule because motorcycle parts business has been hit by recession. The failure of his business, he added, made him travel to in search of job opportunity to Brazil, where his financial difficulties continued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Veritasafrique: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Nigerian politicians hijack what belongs to Nigeria and put it into their pocket, they turn back and treat Nigerians like wretched of the earth.
Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by biaframustcome: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2017
This must not be allowed to happen in the 21st century. Government have reduced the masses to destitution. Chai

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Kingstel:
I hate to believe that this is true. embarassed
it is actually true, it's been done for years even before his father died.
He is still the state governor and senate president,that useless fatai Ahmed is a figure head

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by EdCure: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Nawa

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) by Dannidom(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2017
RockHard:

Mechionu there, we know your antecendents on this board so just shove it. Atleast this OP has pictures to show even if his headline is sensational, while yours is a straight-up fabrication to get stvpid attention. Meanwhile, you didn't say anything about your Enugu-based Trader brother who recently got busted for trafficking Cocaine through Abuja Airpot all because Recession is killing SE traders and kicking them out of business in an unprecedented fashion.. Even SaharaReporters sef carried the news. sad So sad, really.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/03/ndlea-arrests-34-year-old-man-wit-h%C2%A338m-cocaine-stuffed-shoe-soles

he'd rather die on his feet than live on his knees

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Provoked, What Is The Most Common Insult Among Your Tribe/ethnic Group? / I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! / Akeredolu To Adaba FM: Tell Your ‘oga In Lagos’ To Build The Road To Your Statio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.