Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB To Their Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB To Their Customers (699 Views)

MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers / Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB To Their Customers by sudaisalhassan: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
What better way to start the new year than a free data from your network provider without even going through the stress of configuring any VPN.

It's just the second day of 2017 and MTN is already surprising its customers with 4gb of data for free. Valid for 7 days.

According to the message by MTN,
“To celebrate the new year, you have been credited with 4GB Free Data Valid for 7 days to be enjoyed only on 4G enabled devices."
It's advisable you have an MTN 4G sim card and also a 4G enabled Smartphone as this free data might not work with 3G network.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN MTN FREE 4GB DATA....

continue reading @

***MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB To their Customers***

http://www.techskyhub.ga
Re: MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB To Their Customers by TohKunBoh: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
I tried it and it didn't work for me
Re: MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB To Their Customers by foraaz(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2017
The 4gig was just sitting there... It's not connecting. that is, I can't use it.. Has anyone been able to use it?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Smallest Android Phone In The World / Lenovo U410 (14 Inches, 6GB/1TB Core I5, Nvidia Graphics) At An Affordable Price / How To Download Badoo Dating App For Android Phone And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.