Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ex Is Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Is Back (666 Views)

5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women / My Ex Is Marrying A Man Who Wears These Kinds Of Shoes / See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Is Back by suzy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2009
my firend asked for my help on this.her ex boyfriend is back but she is in-love with another guy but this guy was her first love.now she is falling for her ex because she still believe his story of why he left at the first place.can u imagine that story,and leaving the new guy is her next action.she is sick.her new guy dont know about this.she want to cook up lie to leave him and run to her ex.what a shame
Re: Ex Is Back by Parohfrey(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hollywood
Re: Ex Is Back by suzy(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
na u no
Re: Ex Is Back by iice(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
How many cups of coffee? Really. . .
Re: Ex Is Back by stogis: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
you can't tell anyone who to love or not love because whatever that happens at the end will be blamed on you. tell her to be sure of what she is doing and count the cost that mayt arise from either party as a result of her action. what matters is that she finds peace in her marriage and whoever that is able to give her that should be the one.
Re: Ex Is Back by coolier(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Hollywood

No, Nollywood, you underestimate Hollywood.
Re: Ex Is Back by ozalogbo: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
never underestimate the power of first love
Re: Ex Is Back by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Nollywood or Ghanawood is at work! grin grin
Re: Ex Is Back by riversman: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
nna, tell her to remover her Payint(pant) and wear it on her mouf, and curse him to leave her alone, my neighbor did that for her ex-bf, it worked oh,
Re: Ex Is Back by Igwe9(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
suzy:

Ex Is Back
c'mon, since when has EX become a masquerade or malaria ? hehehe. . . Ex is back. . .lol
Re: Ex Is Back by izeek(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
we all at some point in our life have believed a lie, or chose to believe a lie intentionally.

moreso, i wonder why u dey vex, or why e dey pain u that much, is it not her thats in the mess?

she knows what works for her, so bera let her follow her heart!
Re: Ex Is Back by wisecutie: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
suzy:

my firend asked for my help on this.her ex boyfriend is back but she is in-love with another guy but this guy was her first love.now she is falling for her ex because she still believe his story of why he left at the first place.can u imagine that story,and leaving the new guy is her next action.she is sick.her new guy dont know about this.she want to cook up lie to leave him and run to her ex.what a shame

You are the sick one cos you are sounding like you know the new guy so well or as if it's bad to stick with d devil u know.
You are more shameless.Rubish!
Jump around ok?
Your head cld have told u she myt have reasons less than love for which she started her new relationship.Pissed angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex Is Back by echobee(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster,
pls mind ur business.na u wan live her life for am.amebo

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Ready 4 Another Relationship / Seeking A Suger Mummy / Romance December Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.