Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. (606 Views)

The Future Belongs To People Who See Opportunity When It Is Not Obvious" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. by ShoProperties(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lagos experiencing very low turnout and no single traffic as IGBO’S travelled home to the South East for Christmas and New Year celebration.
Now it’s obvious that without IGBO’S there’s nothing like Lagos State.

Now that you are back Welcome back to lagos. begin your new year with Hot Ibeju Lekki property with 650k you can get a plot of land check profile for more

Re: Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. by intruder15(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
well, not only igbos travelled to see their loved ones. other tribes did same

1 Like

Re: Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. by Sleekydee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
I left all my fuucks in 2016, I dnt hv any to give...OP rest ur case bfor Uba sijuade pushes u into Lagos Lagoon
Re: Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. by ShoProperties(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sleekydee:
I left all my fuucks in 2016, I dnt hv any to give...OP rest ur case bfor Uba sijuade pushes u into Lagos Lagoon
Re: Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. by ShoProperties(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: Now It’s Obvious That Without IGBO’S There’s Nothing Like Lagos State. by Homefinders(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
ShoProperties:
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..

(1) (Reply)

Be A Land And Property Owner At Lagos Choicest Location For A Moderate Price!!! / Requirement For Processing Building Plan In Lagos State / 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent....magodo GRA Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.