Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,204 members, 7,873,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo (1815 Views)

Neat 2kva Stabilizer For Sale or swap with unlock mifi that can work with glo4g / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by REVEREND1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good day all,

I am in urgent need of 4G LTE Mifi (Universal, unlocked or ready to be unlocked). My location is ABJ. Kindly let me know if you have for sale at cheap price.

NB: Your suggestion on which type/brand/specs to go for will be appreciated as well.

Thanks
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by Etinosajay(m): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2017
REVEREND1:
Good day all,

I am in urgent need of 4G LTE Mifi (Universal, unlocked or ready to be unlocked). My location is ABJ. Kindly let me know if you have for sale at cheap price.

NB: Your suggestion on which type/brand/specs to go for will be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Huawei E5573s-606

I'm getting one from China. Unlocked and new
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by ayowiz(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2017
REVEREND1:
Good day all,

Thanks

For how much sir
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by dustmalik: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
REVEREND1:
Good day all,

Thanks
If you can afford a new huawei E5573s-606, that would serve the purpose you want. That's what I did. I bought a new one from Spectranet, and it came with 30gb, for 25k. I then unlocked it.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by abidemidare: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
I have one mtn mifi unlocked, works with ntel, mtn, Glo, eti.

Contact me 08062466118

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by REVEREND1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Etinosajay:

Huawei E5573s-606

I'm getting one from China. Unlocked and new

How much will that be please?
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by REVEREND1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
dustmalik:

If you can afford a new huawei E5573s-606, that would serve the purpose you want. That's what I did. I bought a new one from Spectranet, and it came with 30gb, for 25k. I then unlocked it.

Thank you for your suggestion, I really appreciate. Can I get the the software to unlock it easily?
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by REVEREND1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
abidemidare:

Contact me 08062466118

I will ASAP, thanks.
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by REVEREND1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
ayowiz:

For how much sir

What is affordably different from common market price, thanks
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by guente02(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
REVEREND1:
Good day all,

Thanks

I can get you huawei E5573s-606 from China for 19k and it'll come in 21days or less.
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by Etinosajay(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
REVEREND1:

How much will that be please?
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by dustmalik: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
REVEREND1:

Thank you for your suggestion, I really appreciate. Can I get the the software to unlock it easily?
It's not a straight forward process. Here is a thread where we discussed extensively on how to unlock it. Just go through it https://www.nairaland.com/3429120/been-able-unlock-mtn-4g/6
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by dustmalik: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
abidemidare:

Contact me 08062466118
You should have let the OP know that Huawei E5573s-320 and E5573cs-322, which MTN both issue, don't support Glo LTE band 28, so Glo 3G is all one can get from those MiFi.

OP is looking for a MiFi that supports LTE bands of ntel, MTN, Glo and Etisalat, and the easily gotten one in Nigeria is Huawei E5573s-606.

2 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by REVEREND1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
dustmalik:

You should have let the OP know that Huawei E5573s-320 and E5573cs-322, which MTN both issue, don't support Glo LTE band 28, so Glo 3G is all one can get from those MiFi.

OP is looking for a MiFi that supports LTE bands of ntel, MTN, Glo and Etisalat, and the easily gotten one in Nigeria is Huawei E5573s-606.

Thank you for your support
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by frebor(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2017
REVEREND1:
Good day all,

Thanks

Gotten one?

I get two brand new and Unlocked mtn E5573cs-322 for sale, one black and white each. Goes for 16500, free delivery to any where in Nigeria.

Supports LTE bands 1,3, 5,7,8,20

Suitable for mtn 4g /3G, Etisalat 4g/3G, Smile 4g, Airtel 3G, Glo 3G and Ntel 4g

Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by bisiriyuahmed6: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello

am a novice, I need advice on MiFi

which model of Spectranet is good to buy in market that support all these network's 4G? Ntel, MTN, GLO and Etisalat.
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by LilNetty(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have one for sale that supports all network including Glo 4G
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by LilNetty(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
bisiriyuahmed6:
Hello

am a novice, I need advice on MiFi

which model of Spectranet is good to buy in market that support all these network's 4G? Ntel, MTN, GLO and Etisalat.
Re: Urgently Needed: 4g Lte Mifi That Works With Ntel, Mtn, Etisalt And Glo by omoh17(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2018
LilNetty:

Cost

(1) (Reply)

New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Available For Sale / One Plus 7 Pro Hot Deal !!!!!!!! SOLD / Is Grundig TV, A Durable Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.