Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband (18036 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kingxway:
The hearts of men are desperately wicked

Why are some people so selfish?
What will she gain from the dirty game?

Crazy world!!!
Which men.
The story says WOMEN
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by FreeGlobe(f): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
He said that the husband, Yusuf, who was shocked by the wife’s attitude, divorced her immediately.
my hausa people no get time for rubbish... lol
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Evergreen4(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonja's will never disappoint
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Zedoo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
amclimax:
All mothers are women but
not all women are mothers

thats all i can say for now
what about catlyin jenner
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by jamesclara825: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Unbelievable!
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Kingxway: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Which men.
The story says WOMEN
lol, I know bro.

But I mean all men. Including those on skirts or tight trousers with long hair, painted faces and lips, forming as if they don't know roads to toilet doors grin
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by CHARLOE(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
peculiar3:
blame it on nollywood grin cheesy grin

many months in front of the television can bend the mind to do silly things grin grin grin

she would have gotten away with it if SSS had minded their business angry

...my mavro is still growing cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy, long live MMM... 14th Jan almost here
Bros we sell ropes & otapiapia bonanza price, bogof! Bonanza ends Jan 14.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Ayelasblog: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
wickedness
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by amclimax(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
olunuthegreat:
what about catlyin jenner

even GOD cant remember creating him her .... i dont make stupid people like catlyin famous
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Zedoo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
How is she wicked??/
At least she is thinking....unlike.......

Her husband must be stingy for her to have gone that length....its not everyday a mother will be willing to risk her begotten son...
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by jimoqua: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
The woman must be an Igbo or Ogoja . They can sell their mother for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by merry101: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
omg

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by idupaul: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Maxcollins042:
The husband must be stingy

You can't tell that from here because the wife too might be very irrational
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by bejeria101(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Woman! Because of car? You own son? Haba!
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by sheguy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
am just wondering if this dude in this picture is still alive

Lol, i dnt think so.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Maxcollins042(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

You can't tell that from here because the wife too might be very irrational
Hmmm... read and understand my English clearly
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
I knew it would come to this...it was only a matter of time undecided
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Maxcollins042(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
arabianights:
yes,.. At first I questioned the husband 'a character and attitude towards his family but then I read the part where she had asked for a new car... This alone shows her priorities were wrong... If the man didn't take care of his home, I don't feel she would have gone as far as raising the stakes to asking for a new wife. Therefore the wife is very wicked, selfish, materialistic and of course a bad mother
Doesn't the astronomical amount(5 million Naira) as release clause her wife put up suggest her husband has more than that but is tight fisted to spend?
N.B: Am not wholly saying the husband is stingy,only made a guess.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by JONSYN7154: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
women are evil right from the garden of Eden.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by moghulis: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
If thunder no pire marriage kwo.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Elmojiid(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
he is alive but in coma
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by blakky97(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
he has mind oh. Maybe it's not Nigerian police.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by rali123(f): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just cause of car, huunn, can't say much but

If i where my neighbour, i'wld probably do same, kidnapp the boy, make him enjoy his 2days captive to the fullest and ask hubby for 10milliom, the husband goes from one bear house to the other with different women while the wife ask for salt and maggi around, has 2 cars while wife join Keke with 3kids.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Women! Oga oo
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by arabianights: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Maxcollins042:

Doesn't the astronomical amount(5 million Naira) as release clause her wife put up suggest her husband has more than that but is tight fisted to spend?
N.B: Am not wholly saying the husband is stingy,only made a guess.
*astronomical*hmmmm
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by psalmsjob: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
He should conduct a DNA test on his alleged son sharp sharp, he may find out more than he thinks!

But I guess he is not going to marry again after divorcing his wife because another is just another shade of this one he just divorcedgrin

It's a woman's worldgrin we live with it. Damage control is the only solution!
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Maxcollins042(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
arabianights:
*astronomical*hmmmm
What?
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Maxcollins042(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
jimoqua:
The woman must be an Igbo or Ogoja . They can sell their mother for money
Waste product
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by brojoshua: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
An end time mother and wife. Corruption everywhere in Nigeria and African. I am fed up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying Unmarried (FOR GUYS ONLY)! / My Brother Is Obsessed With Football. What Can We Do? / 13 hypocrisies and Idiosyncrasies of Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.