Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

An Ideal Farming/plantation On A Plot Of Land. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Ideal Farming/plantation On A Plot Of Land. (328 Views)

How To Create An Ideal Affiliate Marketing Business / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / The Features Of An Ideal Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ideal Farming/plantation On A Plot Of Land. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

2017 shall be our year of great success stories.

I have a plot of land in Sagamu area of Ogun state, Simawa precisely but need advise on kind of farming that can be done on it. Though I bought it purposly for building a house on it but due to financial challenges, I changed my mind and intend to use it for agricultural purpose.

Will appreciate your imminent advise and cost effect of the agricultural ideas provided.

Hope your contributions will also be beneficial to others.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Onetimesms 5th Anniversary / You Need A Website? Dns Is There For You To Promote Your Business / Investigations… SEC Suspension Of Heritage Capital Markets And The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.