Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mike Adenuga Saga: Your Allegations Against Me Show Lack Of Common Sense, Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Adenuga Saga: Your Allegations Against Me Show Lack Of Common Sense, Obj (608 Views)

Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / IGP Ibrahim Idris Sues Saraki, Senate Over N120b Bribery Allegations Against Him / Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mike Adenuga Saga: Your Allegations Against Me Show Lack Of Common Sense, Obj by lovelani(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has described allegations made against him by Oba Sikiru Adetona, the Awujale of Ijebuland, as resulting from a lack of common sense and a potpourri of wild rumors.

Obasanjo's response was contained in a letter dated December 30, 2016, and was a direct riposte to a welter of allegations contained in the traditional ruler's 2010 autobiography, Awujale: The Autobiography Of Alaiyeluwa Oba SK Adetona, Ogbagba 11. In the book, the Awujale pointedly claimed that Obasanjo used his powers as president, among other things, to hound his cousin and Chairman prominent businessman, Mr. Mike Adenuga.
read more: http://viid.me/quRS2T
Re: Mike Adenuga Saga: Your Allegations Against Me Show Lack Of Common Sense, Obj by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017

(1)

Adeboye: FG Fires Jim Obazee, FRC Boss / Adeboye Was Forced To Resign Because He Praised Fayose Over His Anti-fulani / MUST READ, Unbelievable: The Meaning Of The Idp Camp Bombing Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.