Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] (14260 Views)

Psvita Swap For A 3ds XL / Brand New Psvita For Sale Or Swap / Buy Cheap Playstation Plus Membership $0.99 PS4, PS3 & Psvita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] by sylve11: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
MyphoneandI:

I got pissed, went online and learnt how to do it myself.

If anyone has a psvita on 3.69 or 3.70 I can help you hack it for FREE. I'd downgrade the firmware version too so it can run h.encore or henkaku.

i gave my game to someone to play o. the over sabi girl don has updated it to 3.72 hence H-encore is no longer running on my psp. i cannot playany game on it as i type this. any help from you guys here will be appreciated, please help me. cool
Re: PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] by onward4life(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2019
donclark:
Few months used, ps vita slim with upto 15 games for sale.

The vita have been hacked and games could be easily downloaded and installed.

Also, the games have been hacked and accurately calibrated for any ds4 controllers so you can pair your ps4 controllers with this vita and enjoy your gaming.

The vita comes with a pouch and an 8gb memory and a 64gb sd card installed giving you unlimited storage.

Chat up now on whatsapp to purchase if interested. Price is 45k last..

Call 080.6483.8535

Bros oooo
Re: PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Can I play God of war ps4 on ps vita any idea
Re: PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
donclark:
Few months used, ps vita slim with upto 15 games for sale.

The vita have been hacked and games could be easily downloaded and installed.

Also, the games have been hacked and accurately calibrated for any ds4 controllers so you can pair your ps4 controllers with this vita and enjoy your gaming.

The vita comes with a pouch and an 8gb memory and a 64gb sd card installed giving you unlimited storage.

Chat up now on whatsapp to purchase if interested. Price is 45k last..

Call 080.6483.8535
Re: PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] by audacious: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Can I play God of war ps4 on ps vita any idea

Nope!
Re: PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] by dontbothermuch: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Help, I have this ps vita which I restored to factory settings. All the previous hacked settings are gone. I can't find find vitashell & all. So I went to youtube & learnt how to install H-ENCORE. I did all the rigourous steps successfully but only to check my content manager and saw that the device couldn't find any memory card. Thanks for your support in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaming Online Using Your Phone As A Hotspot. / Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now / Fifa 20 Mobile Android Offline Transfer Update Download APK+OBB+DATA ENGLISH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.