Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus (849 Views)

Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / “save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus” - Nigerian Facebook Lady / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by onyeezeigbo: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just try that sh**it and place that finger on your nostrils and tell me how it smells,hope you will like the scent

this is to tell you that all human are equal no matter what you think you are.

you called yourself a big girl,who made you are big a girl ,big girls don't make unnecessary noise as you are doing now.

hope the attention you are seeking
you get it already!!!!!!

you can now rest.

1 Like

Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
.... grin

..... cheesy

....... grin

..aint...

.self made...
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by AvsGot007(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
good stuffs
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by Vikky014(f): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Just try that sh**it and place that finger on your nostrils and tell me how it smells,hope you will like the scent

this is to tell you that all human are equal no matter what you think you are.

you called yourself a big girl,who made you are big a girl ,big girls don't make unnecessary noise as you are doing now.

hope the attention you are seeking
you get it already!!!!!!

you can now rest.
i'm sure the person u created the thread for dnt even know you. u jst want her to notice you. goodluck with that
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by coolestchris(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Op is one of this guys here

Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by onyeezeigbo: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vikky014:
i'm sure the person u created the thread for dnt even know you. u jst want her to notice you. goodluck with that
>:

Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by Vikky014(f): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
>:
IDGAF DUDE
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by onyeezeigbo: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vikky014:
IDGAF DUDE
what do u mean
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
mtn 500 4356453681404562 enjoy
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ireneony one of the people you rejected is almost having a heart attack grin
Re: Ireneonye Deep Your Finger In Your Anus by naija1stpikin: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Dilemma. Housewife Potential, Zero Career Prospect / She Is Expecting Birthday Gift And I No Get Money?? / Am New Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.