Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,837 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Do I … By Practicing Courtship In Married Ways - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I … By Practicing Courtship In Married Ways (552 Views)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / The X Factor In Married Women Empowerment / 8 Common Problems In Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I … By Practicing Courtship In Married Ways by kingsmonology(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Courtship is good, because it’s actually a good process that most time begets marriage, and marriage is a wonderful thing, scripturally and morally right. Yea! We have to know that they’re two different things, but closely related. In other words, practicing courtship as though you are married is practical wrong; I’m not expecting everyone to agree with me. But the true most have to be told by someone, probably me.

Today it is not rare to find singles having living-in together. They are not married but they live together, sleep together, and even have sex without any plan to have children. It is practically wrong, scripturally and morally unacceptable.

My friends, is not lawful before God and man. It is not necessary to have plenty of money before taking her in as a wife, but it is necessary to acknowledge the parents or guardians of whose child you have taken in, and doing all manners of wife things to.

You have to validate your togetherness; else the blessings of togetherness will elude such union. This because, it lacks the perquisite of coming together as one body, even if you are meant for each other, you will not fulfill God’s original plans by violating His instructions.

Why don’t you find a way to rectify it now that there is still an opportunity to do it? This can be your New Year resolution. Make your staying and doing things together a valid one that can attract the blessings of God.

…. Relationship Spot With: Kingsmond Ehimare

For further information and counselling contact me on:
+234-803-7703-103
Re: How Do I … By Practicing Courtship In Married Ways by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
OP,
I agree with your points. I'm glad to know that there's at least 1 guy (on this Earth) who knows that "chivalry is NOT dead." There's nothing wrong with being an assertive "gentleman".
I believe wholeheartedly in courtship..and "no" it isn't the same as dating...and "no" it doesn't have to be rushed...and "yes" people can still be friends if the two decide that they are incompatible. Courtship doesn't involve deep emotions and physical contact...but let me end there.
One thing I know...is if a man truly has God as his leader & guide...he won't have a problem finding a potential spouse & going through the courtship process...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I … By Practicing Courtship In Married Ways by MrDavidson: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Such a great post. Ladies, guys, you've heard it again: it's morally, culturally and "religiously" wrong to co-habit.

1 Like

Re: How Do I … By Practicing Courtship In Married Ways by kingsmonology(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Respect they say is reciprocal. The family of any lady a man took-in deserved respect; because it will get to your turn one day. So, sow good seed now, my dear friend.

(1) (Reply)

28 Years After, Nigerian Lady Searches For Her Mum, Who Left Her At Age 3 (Pic) / MAX Okada,Motorcycle-Taxi Hailing service in Lagos helps people give to charity / Finally, Lionel Messi Tie The Knot With His Sweetheart After 25 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.