Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,137 members, 7,977,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara (24586 Views)

Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Ehins22(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
incredibility of nairaland is getting worse
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by meezynetwork(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nairaland and lack of credibility is legendary. Pls always confirm news before bringing it to front page
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
ritababe:
nairaland always posting fake news without verifying.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by leofab(f): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
So it's a worldwide rumour? And some ignoramus are rambling about seun and nairaland lossing credibility.. they should before posting.. so lala or sexxkillx or seun should have travelled to Gambia to confirm before taking it to front page ?
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Btruth: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thank God. I was almost in tears about his death earlier.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by leofab(f): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
martineverest:
incredibility of nairaland is getting worse

Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by kunlesmiles(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dis man sha want dem to use gbagbo style on him,Jammeh won't be able to withstand wat is to cum.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by 3sexy: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bloggers and fake news

Na so dem do with MMM
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by WiseFool2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
fiizznation:
This forum have lazy moderators. How many minutes will it take a moderator to confirm if a news is true or false before pushing it to the homepage? Fake news fly around in this forum like the air we breath.

Now if I just create a thread with a catchy title like this; "President A is dead", so nobody will make any confirmation to see if "president A" is actually dead before the news is pushed to the homepage? Smh

Honestly, I'm disappointed.
Honesty, I am more disappointed than you are. Just imagine the rubbish. Such a sensitive matter. No verification before pushing to front page.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Ugogenius(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Believe that Adama Barow is alive
ozohtony:
Which one we go believe na

1 Share

Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ugogenius:
Believe that Adama Barow is alive
ok
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by HtwoOw: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
They move fake threads to FP these days , any thread that allows Igbos to insult Buhari will go straight to FP, Dabullit caught one of such threads and they banned him, even i myself have been banned several times for calling them out , but Oga seun does not bother , you will mail him from now till november he never replies, How do you mail the mods who banned you in the first place ??

That fake thread is 7 pages long , mostly insulting Buhari and praising GEJ for handing power to Buhari

But this thread ? since 6 PM ?? just 2 pages

Isn't that funny

Defaramade:
Nairaland you see your life? Spreading fake news like hungry bloggers. Smh for the Mod that moved that false story to the front page
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Jabioro: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whoever be the mod that move the falsehood news to the front page should be banned 4 three weeks,he/she should remain as guest/vistor,you ban can me to proof your power,infact if it involved Seun, he should also be on siddon and look,..because you people can just kill nairaland my favorable site...
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by francisbiz: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
godin:
MAN UNITED MANAGERS SINCE 1986;
(1) Sir Alex Ferguson.
(2) David Moyes
(3) Louis Van Gaal
(4) Jose Mourinho
ARSENAL MANAGERS SINCE1986;
(1) Gerge Graham
(2) Bruce Rioch
(3) Arsene Wenger
CHELSEA MANAGERS SINCE 1986;
(1) bobby Campbell
(2) Jan Borterfield
(3) David Webb
(4) Glenn Hoddle
(5) Ruud Gullit
(6) Gianluca Vialla
(7) Ray Wilkins
(cool Claudio Ranieri
(9) Jose Mourinho
(10) Avran Grant
(11) Felip Scolari
(12) Ray Wilkins
(13) Guus hidink
(14) Carlos Ancelotti
(15) Andrew Villas Boas
(16) Robert Di Matteo
(17) Rafael Benitez
(18) Jose Mourinho
(19) Guus hidink
(20) Antonio Conte
***More Managers Than Trophiescheesycheesycheesy
The question is, can we still call this Chelsea a
football club?
Clubs that have one premiership since twitter was created- Manchester United, Chelsea FC, Manchester City, Leicester City.

English Clubs that have ever won European Champions League- Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea FC, Aston Villa, Nottingham forest.
English Clubs that have ever won European Super Cup ----------Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea FC, Aston Villa, Nottingham forest.
Clubs That Have ever twitted We are EPL CHAMPIONS Chelsea, Man.U, Man. C., Leicester city. Chelsea.

I can't find Arsernal, I beg I need multiple-multi-focal glasses!
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
nairaland and false information re like this

Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
The thunder wey go visit that blogger eh, e still dey do press up inside kirikiri first
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Defaramade(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:
They move fake threads to FP these days , any thread that allows Igbos to insult Buhari will go straight to FP, Dabullit caught one of such threads and they banned him, even i myself have been banned several times for calling them out , but Oga seun does not bother , you will mail him from now till november he never replies, How do you mail the mods who banned you in the first place ??

That fake thread is 7 pages long , mostly insulting Buhari and praising GEJ for handing power to Buhari

Isn't that funny

Bro it's very saddening and pathetic that a forum of nairaland's repute has become an avenue for spreading fake news, the Mods should really wake up to their duty and verify every news before moving to the front page.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by Bitterleafsoup: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:

Isn't that funny

WTF does Igbo's have to do with this? So in your head Ambassador Carrington is Igbo. The BBC is Igbo.
Honestly you will see fire 2017 if you refuse to change.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by sirvvy: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry Honestly, I'm disappointed at NL mod the news was not confirmed and it was pushed to Front page ..
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by hotspec(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
godin:
MAN UNITED MANAGERS SINCE 1986; (1) Sir Alex Ferguson. (2) David Moyes (3) Louis Van Gaal (4) Jose Mourinho ....................................................................... ARSENAL MANAGERS SINCE1986; (1) Gerge Graham (2) Bruce Rioch (3) Arsene Wenger ............................................................... CHELSEA MANAGERS SINCE 1986; (1) bobby Campbell (2) Jan Borterfield (3) David Webb (4) Glenn Hoddle (5) Ruud Gullit (6) Gianluca Vialla (7) Ray Wilkins (cool Claudio Ranieri (9) Jose Mourinho (10) Avran Grant (11) Felip Scolari (12) Ray Wilkins (13) Guus hidink (14) Carlos Ancelotti (15) Andrew Villas Boas (16) Robert Di Matteo (17) Rafael Benitez (18) Jose Mourinho (19) Guus hidink (20) Antonio Conte ***More Managers Than Trophiescheesycheesycheesy The question is, can we still call this Chelsea a football club?

Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Barrow checked other sources and confirmed he was not dead.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by teacherfriday(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Please, information is key,thorough checks should be done before relaying any.A lot of us rely on nairaland as our source of info.
Re: The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara by SmartyPants(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2017
The most amazing thing is that there wasn't even any attack or any incident whatsoever. Meaning someone sat down and wrote that story from scratch.

I really feel nairaland owes the world an apology for pushing such unspeakable nonsense to the front-page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran's Supreme Leader Says Israel Headed For 'destruction' ( Video) / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce / Russia Swap Prisoners With US, Germany, Poland & Slovenia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.