Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass (1403 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / “i’m 21 And I Eat Ass” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by fineboynl(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have this friend who is married with kid. he love his wife very well. but each time we are arguing about hot and beautiful girls. he always mentioned big ass.

from my understand each time we discuss about women, big ass is something he don't fail to joke with. today it almost came out from my mouth to ask him why he didn't marry big ass since he love big ass this way. but I see it as insult to his wife. don't mistake this, his wife got back side but not the way he talk about big ass. and such question is not proper.
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
fineboynl:
I have this friend who is married with kid. he love his wife very well. but each time was are arguing about hot and beautiful girls. he always mentioned big ass.

from my understand each time we discuss about women, big ass is something he don't fall to joke with. today it almost came out from my mouth to ask him why he didn't marry big ass since he love big ass this way. but I see it as insult to his wife. don't mistake this, his wife got back side but not the way he talk about big ass. and such question is not proper.

It seems you hate these words - "a" "an" and "the."

I like non-conformists, especially those who don't give a fuuuck about the conventional rules of the English language, and I think you are cool. There are times when I aspire to be like you, but I am just too much of a pedant to pull it off.
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
fineboynl:
I have this friend who is married with kid. he love his wife very well. but each time was are arguing about hot and beautiful girls. he always mentioned big ass.

from my understand each time we discuss about women, big ass is something he don't fall to joke with. today it almost came out from my mouth to ask him why he didn't marry big ass since he love big ass this way. but I see it as insult to his wife. don't mistake this, his wife got back side but not the way he talk about big ass. and such question is not proper.

K
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by fineboynl(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Xensity:

It seems you hate these words - "a" "an" and "the."

I like non-conformists, especially those who don't give a fuuuck about the conventional rules of the English language, and I think you are cool.
you own strong for body
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
There are things you want and things you need..
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by martyns303(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
because we don't choose who we fall in love with, am currently in this same situation, I love moderate sized curvy women with nice shaped ass. But my GF have non of those, she's flat, but I love her like that....
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
fineboynl:

from my understand each time we discuss about women, big ass is something he don't fail to joke with. today it almost came out from my mouth to ask him why he didn't marry big ass since he love big ass this way. but I see it as insult to his wife. don't mistake this, his wife got back side but not the way he talk about big ass. and such question is not proper.

It's actually quite simple.

There're women you take home to mum and women that you don't see during the day. Not even your best friend knows them.

Your friend married a decent non-controversial Lady but his street hoes will have big butt.
Re: Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass by fineboynl(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's actually quite simple.

There're women you take home to mum and women that you don't see during the day. Not even your best friend knows them.

Your friend married a decent non-controversial Lady but his street hoes will have big butt.
you are right. she got respect and a good cooker. her food is delicious & I love eating her food. and also my friend love food a lot and don't joke with delicious food.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sexmate With Benefit Asap / The Admin Of One Of The Biggest Black American Groups On Facebook / My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.