Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,670 members, 7,892,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Religion Of Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Of Islam (3987 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion Of Islam by ScienceWatch: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
define verifiable truth?

Could this be the reason you resist accepting the whole truth about Vishnu?

Any god so insecure as to demand recognition before it can lavish people with gifts is not what I'll call "a loving god". An immature, preteen god, maybe.

Superior benefit of being nailed to a cross? I'll pass!

Mention these scientists and cite what peer reviewed journal papers they have published to this end.

Yes, there is one piece of evidence that sticks tenaciously...like flies on bullshit, that is! The black man's miracle working, all knowing god miraculously deleted a Facebook post after wrongfully predicting that Hillary Clinton would be the president of the USA. Such overwhelming evidence, I don't know who wouldn't believe in such a wondrous god.
From your angry response, it is clear to us that you are the superior one. Good luck !
Re: The Religion Of Islam by AgentOfAllah: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
From your angry response, it is clear to us that you are the superior one. Good luck !
Yes, I am! Glad you've still got some perceptiveness left in you.

1 Like

Re: The Religion Of Islam by ScienceWatch: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
define verifiable truth?

Could this be the reason you resist accepting the whole truth about Vishnu?

Any god so insecure as to demand recognition before it can lavish people with gifts is not what I'll call "a loving god". An immature, preteen god, maybe.

Superior benefit of being nailed to a cross? I'll pass!

Mention these scientists and cite what peer reviewed journal papers they have published to this end.

Yes, there is one piece of evidence that sticks tenaciously...like flies on bullshit, that is! The black man's miracle working, all knowing god miraculously deleted a Facebook post after wrongfully predicting that Hillary Clinton would be the president of the USA. Such overwhelming evidence, I don't know who wouldn't believe in such a wondrous god.
Seeing that AGENTOFALLAH don't know how to define verifiable truth, lets use baby examples;

If someone TOLD AGENTOFALLAH that a Volkswagen is a far superior car than a Mercedes Benz, he would gladly accept that because he owns a Volkswagen.

But many other tests and real life demonstrations were kindly setup to prove to AGENTOFALLAH that he is wrong because the demonstrations and tests present verifiable evidence that the Mercedes Benz is far superior to his Volkswagen.

AGENTOFALLAH shocked everyone when he angrily rejected the evidence by stating that the book he is reading about his Volkswagen prove to him that his Volkwagen is superior to the Mercedes Benz because the book say so. To make his point stronger, he said a motor mechanic friend agrees with him that a Volkswagen is superior to a Mercedes Benz.

AGENTOFALLAH said he will reject all verifiable evidence that flows from the demonstrations and tests because he believes that the words in his Volkswagen manual are all that is needed. He shouted out loud "There is no truth other than what is in this Volkswagen manual."

AGENTOFALLAH became impatient when it was explained in the simplest terms that the words in his book must represent facts that can be demonstrated in real life.

In conclusion : it is not difficult to understand why AGENTOFALLAH will reject all scientifically verifiable evidence flowing abundantly out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, that proves conclusively that Jesus Christ is superior.

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.
Re: The Religion Of Islam by ScienceWatch: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Fail! Doesn't read like AgentofAllah's text. Do you now see that I am truly Allah's agent? What better miracle is there than your inability to write a paragraph like me? This is an open challenge, so feel free to try again.
We admire MOHAMEDALI's great ability to patiently reply to an intoxucated AGENTOFALLAH.

Seeing that AGENTOFALLAH don't know how to define verifiable truth, lets use baby examples;

If someone TOLD AGENTOFALLAH that a Volkswagen is a far superior car than a Mercedes Benz, he would gladly accept that because he owns a Volkswagen.

But many other tests and real life demonstrations were kindly setup to prove to AGENTOFALLAH that he is wrong because the demonstrations and tests present verifiable evidence that the Mercedes Benz is far superior to his Volkswagen.

AGENTOFALLAH shocked everyone when he angrily rejected the evidence by stating that the book he is reading about his Volkswagen prove to him that his Volkwagen is superior to the Mercedes Benz because the book say so. To make his point stronger, he said a motor mechanic friend agrees with him that a Volkswagen is superior to a Mercedes Benz.

AGENTOFALLAH said he will reject all verifiable evidence that flows from the demonstrations and tests because he believes that the words in his Volkswagen manual are all that is needed. He shouted out loud "There is no truth other than what is in this Volkswagen manual."

AGENTOFALLAH became impatient when it was explained in the simplest terms that the words in his book must represent facts that can be demonstrated in real life.

In conclusion : it is not difficult to understand why AGENTOFALLAH will reject all scientifically verifiable evidence flowing abundantly out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, that proves conclusively that Jesus Christ is superior.

Here Jesus explains to pastors/Imams/Rabbis world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

1 Like

Re: The Religion Of Islam by mohamedali(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
We admire MOHAMEDALI's great ability to patiently reply to an intoxucated AGENTOFALLAH.

Here Jesus explains to pastors/Imams/Rabbis world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church N

igeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

My brothers we are right your wrong

Explain to us what that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYHaMH_j1w
Re: The Religion Of Islam by mohamedali(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:

We are the superior yes indeed
My brothers we are right your wrong

Explain to us what that

Re: The Religion Of Islam by mohamedali(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Yes, I am! Glad you've still got some perceptiveness left in you.

Tell them we are in the right way my brother
And .... wrong

Explain to us what that

Re: The Religion Of Islam by mohamedali(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Why you do not want to know the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWb4pbt_eGk

***** Judas and Christ
# Bible: Chapter 13 resolution (8 for nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be earthquakes in places, and there shall be famines and troubles. These tyro aches 0.9 and see to your souls. For they will deliver you up to councils, and Tjldon in the synagogues, and Toagafon before governors and kings, of for me, a testimony to them 0.10 should the Lakers first gospel in all nations .11 Whenever Saqokm to Aslmokm, do not take care of by including talking not be anxious, but no matter what you give them the same hour so doing, have spoken. for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy spirit. 12), has been deleted some verses, which was fought between Christ and Judas in the end Video, do not forget it and compare the dialogue between Jesus and Judas and Quranic verse.
Koran (chapter, Sura) 4).
 (And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.).

quotations ??
- How he knew Jesus that those who believe in God and believe in jesus as a messenger of God and how worship God without intermediaries and they are quite like religion Islamic religion will be tortured, by those who want to turn to the Lord Jesus ,and in the massacre of year in the holidays kill them all ? ??
- Why is Christ himself tell about his home in haven - how Mohammad know dialogue that took place between Jesus and Judas ?
Re: The Religion Of Islam by true2god: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:
Some people change your bible so the GOD became very Angry and HE Promis that He will revenge from them and he send the last bible that is the Qur'an my bible and HE promis to save it from any kind of changes. But you must blieve in him and take this Islam to be saevd from hell
A simple quiz for you. Under which khaliffa was the Quran compiled? Under which khaliffa was the present Quran standardized? Who was the secretary to Muhammad when a certain allahh was 'revealing' the Koran to Mohammed? Or who was Mohammed's secretary that assisted him in documenting the Quran?

1 Like

Re: The Religion Of Islam by true2god: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

If you do not provide this information mentioned by an illiterate man in the desert more than 1,400 years. If you want to speak with God, and if you want it read the Quran and will speak with you. There are more and more.
Create God be Muslims just looking and continued questions and inquire about everything
I will answer you by GOD WILL
Mohammed was never an illiterate bro. Mohammed was hired by khadijah, who later became his wife, as a bookkeeper and a salesman, along the caravan route between Yemen and Syria. No any employee that will hire an illiterate.

Khadijah hired Mohammed because she believed he was competent and literate enough to do the job. Musims' claims that Mohammed was an illiterate is false.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / Catholic Answers- Mary, The Queen Of Heaven!! / 50 Benefits Of A Lifestyle Of Prayer And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.