Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,005 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) (9987 Views)

Two Thieves Caught Red Handed And Force To K!ss As Punishment (VIDEO) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by weblord1900: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please don't mind my English

I wonder why some girls can't do without makeups.
My sister's friend that visited us yesterday was claiming that no amount of alcohol that she would drink will intoxicate her. I decided to give her one small Chelsae Dry Gin which she drank half of it.
Then by 5:30pm she decided to leave but my sister told her to wait while she take her bath.. When my sister entered the bathroom. her friend decided to do some makeup before she finish with the bathing.
But unfortunately, I was passing by the corridor. Behold I saw all her hands stained with a red lipstick. She doesn't know what she was doing anymore because of the alcohol. I snapped her hand with my IPhone 7 and went my way.
Later when I came back, My sister told that she later helped her with the makeups.

Girls should mind the quantity of alcohol they always take.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Emac34: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Meaningful No cool
Sensible No cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by ayobase(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Oladimejjy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
meaningless post of all time.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by dacblogger: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
hay!!! embarassed
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Defaramade(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
So we should fry beans abi undecided
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2017
And u should stop smoking hemp mixed with dried shi't

1 Like

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by AkinPhysicist: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2017
hisssssssss
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Mrfahaz(m): 5:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Op

5 Likes

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by cyeln(f): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2017
first dumb post of d year!!!
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by GaggleNSwallow: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2017
This one na upcoming blogger. Soon you'll start selling off your lies on Nairaland front-page. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Spainze007(m): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmmmm i pity u @op
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Op is dis how u want to start ur new year

1 Share

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by RotgakSlay(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2017
i c, u drank d orda half of d chelsea dry gin dats y u r high also..... wah is dis lubbish. mayb d person below me hav somtin to say
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Shegsvicky(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Below is how Nigerian Churches will become in 2030:

PASTOR: Praise the Lord.

CONGREGATION: Halleluyah!

PASTOR: Can we please turn our iPads and Kindle Bibles to Exodus 20:1. When you’re done, kindly switch on your Bluetooth to receive the sermon… Please have your debit cards ready as we shall now collect tithes and offering. You can connect to the church WIFI using password Lord99087 and as for the renovation donations, you’re welcome to contribute via EFT or mobile banking. The holy atmosphere is truly electric as the iPads beep and flicker.

CHURCH SECRETARY: This week’s meetings will be held on the various Whatsapp groups so please don’t miss out! Wednesday Bible teachings will be held live on Skype @1900hrsGMT. By the way, you may follow the Pastor on Twitter for counseling and don’t forget our weekly prayers on YouTube. God bless You All.

CONGREGATION: Amen! angry

Visit www.facebook.com/lafawayahsorow for more[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
RotgakSlay:
i c, u drank d orda half of d chelsea dry gin dats y u r high also..... wah is dis lubbish. mayb d person below me hav somtin to say
grin grin

numskull Op
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2017
I rushed in With another thing in mind and not this op
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by deeoh(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2017
weblord1900:

Please don't mind my English

I wonder why some girls can't do without makeups.
My sister's friend that visited us yesterday was claiming that no amount of alcohol that she would drink will intoxicate her. I decided to give her one small Chelsae Dry Gin which she drank half of it.
Then by 5:30pm she decided to leave but my sister told her to wait while she take her bath.. When my sister entered the bathroom. her friend decided to do some makeup before she finish with the bathing.
But unfortunately, I was passing by the corridor. Behold I saw all her hands stained with a red lipstick. She doesn't know what she was doing anymore because of the alcohol. I snapped her hand with my IPhone 7 and went my way.
Later when I came back, My sister told that she later helped her with the makeups.

Girls should mind the quantity of alcohol they always take.
is ur SIS's friend white?
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by ajasbaba(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2017
op you see

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2017
No sense at all. What should I make of this?
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by Donpoker9(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2017
angry

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by ramdris(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dis Op no...

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by tiagomez1201: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Bullshit.. Non sensible. story @ http://freedomapk.co/
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by dreamworld: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin

Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by seedorfy134(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
dreamworld:
grin
the Bleep iz up dere, saying rubbish
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by megareal: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
And the moral of the story is?
Re: What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) by simonhog423: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Very informative post. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
This is truly awesome amazing article to read i’do like to share this on my timeline thanks.
I would like to appreciate your hard work you did write this post, Thanks for sharing this valuable post. http://www.thebaynet.com/community/technology/how-to-bypass-android-games-and-apps-for-free.html

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At 2017 Feather Awards, Shows Off Her Private Part / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.