Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,087 members, 7,946,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

A Boring Moment of a Told Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Boring Moment of a Told Story (482 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boring Moment of a Told Story by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2017
I saw a girl one day,, she is so pretty that her eyes are too fine to look at.. I am a guy who has always fantasised kissing pretty Women, cos I am too weak wen I see one. The day I got to talk with face to face with a pretty lady that came to buy some things in my mom's shop, I almost fainted, cos I felt so high.... I have never known how to stop dis or control it. one day while I was eating rice and indomie in the parlour, there was this big cockroach flying around the house, but I noticed one thing, it was always flying towards my direction.. any time it came near, I would fling it back with d waves of my hand, then it stopped at mid air while retreating all of a sudden, and just stared at me, I stared back.. this continued for like ten seconds, then it talked, it said my name.... "Rabiu"
Re: A Boring Moment of a Told Story by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2017
"Rabiu, baba cool ur belle down" it said again, I was in shock.. "ehm..eh. " I cudnt muster a word.. I was dumbfounded, confused, I just stared, my heart beating fast and my limbs trying to give way... I felt like dying in dat moment... "Rabiu" it called again, "don't be scared, am just here to help you bro. I av bin watching u since and av seen ur weakness in confronting very pretty girls, u nid some help, serious one" after it finished talking, I still couldn't do anything, I was stuck in disbelief.. then I said something, "who.. who..wha. wh..whaat. d.. fucck!" my senses were back now.. "how is dis even possible" I said with an expression of disbelief on my face..
Re: A Boring Moment of a Told Story by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: A Boring Moment of a Told Story by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: A Boring Moment of a Told Story by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
One week later....
Me and my new found strange friend were conversing, lest I forget to tell you his name is Joe.. at least that was what he told me to call him.. it took me so many days to try and understand what is going on, there were times I would slap my face momentarily just to convince myself that I am sleeping, tho it always fail to come true... Joe would just stare at me like all that is happening is normal.. there are times we would argue abt it and he would be like "wateva Rabiu, I am a cockroach that talks, and all of it seems normal to me.. maybe ur proclaimed 'know-all' scientist don't actually know all, especially in areas of deep research" he would say and chuckle... as days went by we became close friends.. anytime no one is at home, especially during the weekdays.. we would stroll out of the house and sit at the front of the gate just to view the surrounding, and probably girls that are passing by.. pretty ones tho, cos by reflex I turn my face aside if a girl that's not fine looks towards my direction. Joe would always sit on my shoulder and would start telling some annoying jokes.. there was a day a girl was coming toward our direction from afar, due to my sensing abilities I was able to decide already that she's not pretty enough to be looked at, then when she came near, Joe let out a small cry of joy like he just saw something marvelous.. "Rabiu!" he shouted "damn!! this girl is so fine and she's looking at you right now, and I think she just licked her lips.. bro she's calling u with her eyes." this made me to react back, and by reflex after hearing the word 'pretty', I looked at her only to discover the opposite.. that actually spoiled my day and it ended with us fighting.. I didn't speak to him for like 2hours before he came to me and sprayed his body stench in my nose.. "Shit!!" I shouted and spat everywhere.. Joe was just laughing hard and later he said he was sorry. that was how we made up that day.

10 agonizing days later... something happened, something that changed the way I view things.. our next room neighbors came home one day with their children.. three handsome guys they are I must say, but that was not it.. someone else came out from their car

it was a girl.
Re: A Boring Moment of a Told Story by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgettable Yuletide Experience / When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... / Checkout The 7 Things That Matter Less Than You Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.