Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! (10455 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Nigeria Is The Business Hub Of Africa - Dubai King / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by sjeezy8: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
rethink:

@soludo

I have always believed that you are a great man destined to lead Nigeria out of the mess we are in. Since you were the Governor of CBN I thought in my heart that you should be the next president.

Well I am a yoruba and I beleive that you are now going to be tested please dont fail me. As it is now Fashola is a front runner and will be pitched against you when you decide to run in 2011. I want and pray you become the president of Nigeria so that my Igbo brothers will feel they are not second class citizen. I personally donot care if a gorilla leads Nigeria but to put the Yoruba, Igbo and hausa tribal bigots to shame that there is nothing wrong in coming from a tribe.

"May your road be rough"
The people in your state will not give you a free ride. You will meet very terrible opposition in the media and among the people. but you have already showed that you will aline your self with the developmental forces. Mr. Soludo YOUR ALLIES IN THE STATE SHOULD BE

1) The poor able bodied men
2) The homeless( these have nothing to loose)
3) The young men that have not started life ( the next baton carriers)

The above is your weapon it is from this people that your political foes will recruit to fight against you. The only weapon you can use to defeat this people is LOVE and how do you show love. Care giving. They will work and but you will provide them Education,food, housing and clothing.

You other allies are the

4) NON Parasitic elites
5) The Educated Pessimist

Once you have all this people you will win and 2 years will be too much for you to accomplish your dream.

God bless Anambra state
God bless Nigeria

well said
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by themano: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
This Soludo of a man, most of you here dont know this confident intelligent con man. He is  from Isuofia. This man carved out his small village here , granted it autonomous status and called it Isuanioma! and made his father the Traditional Ruler of Isuanioma!.  and threw the town into confusion. If an election is held anyday, Soludo cant even win in his home town. This is a FACT. Ask anybody from Aguata. He is despised by lots of grassroots people, town union presidents and Traditional rulers. How many Scholarships has he awarded and to whom.
This is not the first time we are seeing wonderful grammar, manifestoes and agenda. What he is planning is so grand and can only confuse low minded and wishful thinkers. For those of you here who dont know the abyss of poverty in Anambra and Nigeria in general, please download and read one of the best documentations done by any State Government on planning and development with real indices and achievable realistic plans (not white elephant dubai taiwan whatever): The Structure plan for Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, conceived by Peter Obi,

www.unhabitat.org/pmss/getElectronicVersion.asp?nr=2685&alt=1

This is a realistic plan being achieved queitly in ANIDS (Anambra State Integrated Development strategy), that has seen roads everywhere in the state, our First Secretariat (Did you know we had no secretariat in this state), our first Stadia (Did you know we had no stadium in this state!),  our first teaching hospital in Awka, etc and has plans there for train routes, airport and is spread over 25 years. Meaning that the man is realistic and is planning for the future and isnt deceiving anyone that he is going to do the miracles in 4 years. Please go through the 150 pages before commenting pls.

This phantom Soludo skyline whatever will not happen in Anambra state not without State police, not without true federalism, not with PDP in power.

Anyway, if the election turns up free and fair, be sure this con man wont win the election. He is not popular amongst those that will do the voting; the grassroots people. Go to the villages and towns in Anambra state and find out who is really popular. I am shocked that a lot of you Cyber Warriors here really are underestimating Peter Obi's achievements and grassroot popularity. It would be so because most people here on this forum dont even know their wards talkless of having a voter's card (if i am wrong, let me know your ward in your area and the ward in your village or home town).  
Like someone pointed out here, once an agenda starts with grand fanciful ideas, it always usually ends up with grand failure. Those being deceived by this Soludo con should take a cue from the banking industry he left behind. If he could not do his so called magic as Chief Economic Advisor and CBN Governor with all the Federal Resources at his behest, how will he do the magic for Anambra state. (Note that he hasnt told us how he will really raise the money for his bogus projects).

I would rather have a realistic, demand driven Peter Obi in Power than a fantasy, dream chasing, unrealistic Soludo there. As at today,  despite all the hoopla about Anambra state in the media, after abuja, Anambra state has the best network of roads in Nigeria. This is pure fact. If you doubt, come down and lets drive around. Have you heard of towns like Azia, lilu, Osurmoghu, Ebenebe, Azia, Abba, Amiyi, Odekpe, Omo, Amansea, Ohita, Ogbakuba.etc. They all have SOLID roads. I can go to my mother's village and to my inlaws and to my Cousin's and back to Onitsha all through tarred roads! Any bad road, you go through must be Federal Government owned (which Soludo and Ubas couldnt in their love for Anambra state, get them to be fixed, with all their connections and midas touches!). The state probably has the best Primary health care system because almost all the 177 communities now have functional primary health care centres. I often stay in Abuja and its shameful seeing the queues at the National Hospital and the General Hospitals in Garki, Gwagwalada and Wuse, simply because the elite fancy is caught on fast lane roads and "Modem city" concept, such that Primary health centres arent given a hoot and people have to travel miles to get simple medicare. Lets not talk about schools. Are there any public schools in Abuja really.

This election wont be won on the internet and neither will it be won by Fantasy dreams. Unless PDP rigs, Soludo is winning nothing. This is a fact down here.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Avenir(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
I must say that I am quite impressed by Soludo's background and manifesto! For a change, it is not a manifesto about road, water and electricity. And thank you paddy_lo for your contributions. I do wonder though about where Soludo is going to get the money to execute his vision and if he is actually going to execute it using Anambra's civil service. I do think that I is actually a good idea to start with the big dreams (wish he has done). I will want him to break it down into bite size chunks with clear milestones and timelines. I'll be very happy to see more people like Soludo stand up for elective positions and drive the 'agbero' with no vision out of business. If the agberos will allow a free and fair election is another story. It will be very good if all the contestants are able to campaign based on their visions and if people actually come out to vote and if the votes gets counted. I am not from Anambra state but I am very excited reading Soludo's manifesto!
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by SapeleGuy: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
Yes indeed. There is the small matter of Securrency, Polymer Notes and a Bribery scandal that is rolling heads in Australia and the UK but who cares about that lot, when we have designs on Dubai and Taiwan.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by themano: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
Oh Yes, I said so, this Soludo is a Con man. See below too

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/11/anambra-and-the-road-to-dubai-a-response/

Dubai my foot.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by blackspade(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
After reading the entire plan, I find myself lost for words, and excited. I can't wait to see some maps and renderings! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by debosky(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
With due respect the vanguard columnist is inaccurate as well.

Soludo has said he will build upon what has been done since 1999, unlike the claim by the vanguard writer that Soludo acted like things had not moved since 2006. As for the other claims in the article, his role as the current governor's mouthpiece hardly makes him objective.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Avenir(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
The Vanguard columnist obviously has a horse in the race!
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by themano: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2009
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/editorial_opinion/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=231109&ptitle=Still%20on%20Anambra%27s%20Ijele

Does this write have a horse in the race too? You guys dont know this man yet.

"'Marketers of the Soludo candidacy were on television the other week and submitted that their principal, and now candidate, was actually on his way to Harvard to take up a teaching appointment when he was importuned or, to be quite exact, begged to come and become the PDP candidate for Anambra State. He was compared with the other candidates who were described as illiterate and unexposed. Soludo is (correctly) said to be very brilliant and such a hot sell all over the planet. One personal inference from this is that people should follow the man about with a fire extinguisher, since he is very hot. But the actual inference of the speakers was that Anambra people should be grateful that he is condescending to allow them elect him as their Governor. And that is the problem, or at least part of it. Superiority complex is the greatest danger in leadership, politics, group mobilization and networking. Soludo needs to come closer to reality (ka awuo ya ukwu na ani, ka okwulu chim!). His close associates must manage him better, or hand him over to physicians who can at least ameliorate his allegedly incurable love for only his own ideas, lest he ruin himself and the ticket of their party. Fortunately, very fortunately for him, his running mate has his two feet on political terra firma. That is if Soludo allows him any role at all. But back to the question of the ijeleness of an Ijele for Anambra State."
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by agabaI23(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2009
themano:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/editorial_opinion/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=231109&ptitle=Still%20on%20Anambra%27s%20Ijele

Does this write have a horse in the race too? You guys dont know this man yet.

"'Marketers of the Soludo candidacy were on television the other week and submitted that their principal, and now candidate, was actually on his way to Harvard to take up a teaching appointment when he was importuned or, to be quite exact, begged to come and become the PDP candidate for Anambra State. He was compared with the other candidates who were described as illiterate and unexposed. Soludo is (correctly) said to be very brilliant and such a hot sell all over the planet. One personal inference from this is that people should follow the man about with a fire extinguisher, since he is very hot. But the actual inference of the speakers was that Anambra people should be grateful that he is condescending to allow them elect him as their Governor. And that is the problem, or at least part of it. Superiority complex is the greatest danger in leadership, politics, group mobilization and networking. Soludo needs to come closer to reality (ka awuo ya ukwu na ani, ka okwulu chim!). His close associates must manage him better, or hand him over to physicians who can at least ameliorate his allegedly incurable love for only his own ideas, lest he ruin himself and the ticket of their party. Fortunately, very fortunately for him, his running mate has his two feet on political terra firma. That is if Soludo allows him any role at all. But back to the question of the ijeleness of an Ijele for Anambra State."

did you see the response on the other Vanguard link? Anyway, stop attacking his person. Attack his ideas constructively if you have a better choice. I love Peter Obi. Soludo is still cool to me.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

I don't think it's gonna work. tongue
ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY! cheesy
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Eziachi: 1:29am On Nov 24, 2009
paddy_lo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
how the hell is fashola performing miracles in lagos then?

let me just name 2 projects

1.eko atlantic city (cost about $6bln)

2.lekki port project (cost about $1.2bln)

guess what these two projects are mostly private sector financed,but lagos state will benefit cause it has strengthened its tax laws and will collect tax revenue from whatever businesses that set up there
listen there is no magic to it
u first strenghten your legal and property rights
u then strengthen your tax collection,make it easy to pay online and so on
next u float bonds to use and kickstart the development u seek

why are igbos unable to ship goods direct to onitsha?
why cant there be a huge cargo airport in anambra?
what about huge solar farms to help the manufacturers in nnewi?

my friend u think big if u wanna live big,unless we keep moving in circles stuck where we are

The last thing I will like to do now is to go into Fashola merits or demerits debate with you.  I have told the praise singers to leave it until he leaves office.  Once upon a time, we were told how wonderful Mr Donald Duke is doing in Cross River, many then, including here in Nairaland ehere they are calling for his annointment as the next president of Nigeria and then he left office. We now knew better as how he had plunged cross river into a massive debt that will take many generations to pay,  for what? He built a shopping centre no one is trading. in and 10 cables cars in a forest.

We often berate politicians, but the biggest fools in Nigeria are the followers and I call them slaves because they have been mentally enslaved, every little thing no matter how meaningless turns their head and they lose all sense of reasoning and start sing praising the same bunch of recycled rogues time after time. And the political class knew this fact and play on it. They knew that an average Nigerian is a mindless buffoon that forget faster than a rat, irrespective of some  of them with their usual grand degree accolades.

I will REPEAT what I said before, SOLUDO is another Mbadinuju waiting to happen once they rig him in because I don’t see him winning over Ngige and Obi in a free and fair election, when he can’t even win inside his own party.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY!  cheesy

Well, that's a country. cheesy cheesy
This is reality
. grin grin
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:06am On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

Well, that's a country. cheesy cheesy
This is reality
. grin grin
mama-gee at least have some faith.
give him some time to prove you wrong. dont instantyl judge him. why are people always doubting the black man? eh?
just wait and see.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Ndipe(m): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2009
Talk, as they say is cheap. What policies did he institute in CBN that benefitted the common man and the economy?
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by russellino: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2009
Soludo has an excellent CV there's no doubt about it. He has been exposed to a lot of enlightenment and he is formidable no doubt. What i find very worrying is that he's promising a lot and he hasnt said how he's going to raise the funds to achieve all of that. unlike Lagos where there's a lot of companies to tax i dont think he's going to be able to do all he said without taking major bank loans (if the banks he recently administered can afford such, considering the current climate).

Economics aside his politics is very disturbing for the following reasons:

1. I saw a picture with Anenih holding his hand in the air as his candidate (am combing the internet looking for it)

2. He listed Chinwoke Mbadinuju as one of the great leaders of the state

3. He has all the trappings of an ''Abuja boy'' and that means he will have a master outside of the people of the state
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Emperoh(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2009
Very very very cheap talk!!! We have seen this many and many times before.
I read Mbadinuju's manifesto, i read Obis'  even Ngige. . . .they are very scintillating write up!!!

But i like to ask Soludo one question. What funds will he build all these things with?
Creating a Dubai/Taiwan in Africa while depending solely on the FG monthly allocation?

Until some politician gives me a detailed way on how to improve the IGR of Anambra State, then all these will be lofty dreams!!
Or is he going to take more Bank loans and impoverish the state like Mbadinuju did?
Lets not deceive ourselves. . u build an IPP that the FG will eventually take from you?
Is he the one in charge of dredging the River Niger? Hell no!!
Granted the Airport but pls Anambra Needs much more than that whyte Elephant project.
Awka has to be recreated and this is the greatest failure of Peter Obi albeit being the best of them all!

Politicians should stop deceiving us. . . .as it actually stands, i am not soo much interested in what he is gonna do,
I am more disposed to haveing a free and fair election in Anambra State!!

Anyone who has any answers to the questions above should come up with it!! Soludo is just in a dream land!!
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by PapaBrowne(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2009
blackspade:

After reading the entire plan, I find myself lost for words, and excited. I can't wait to see some maps and renderings! cheesy cheesy cheesy

These plans keep exciting me and even more exciting is the fact that lots of other people can identify with them.
I already see a skyline rising on the banks of the River Niger. I see Anambrarians, Nigerians  and people from all over the world coming to benefit from the rising of the New African Tiger, just like is the case with Singapore,Taiwan and Dubai.

We are all wondering where the funds would come from to execute these projects. Truth is, if we understood economics and the theory of rapid development, we would appreciate how much potential that lies within this country called Nigeria.

Someone here referenced an article in the Economist Magazine(2004) that stated that $350 million dollars exchanged hands daily in Onitsha and environs. That figure would have more than doubled  to $800million by now. So, Imagine taxing just 2% of that amount. That would give you a whooping $16million dollars daily to execute projects.

Borrowing from  the public through bonds is another way to go about it. With the wealth of Anambrarians home and abroad, Soludo can easily raise 10 billion Dollars in bonds which is a lot of money to start these projects.

The most reliable way, in my opinion, would be to establish an infrastructure development fund very similar to the African Finance Corporation Soludo established in 2006.
With the presence of such a fund, and with the right hands managing it, billions of dollars would come in from every nook and cranny of the world, from hedge funds, mutual funds and all kinds of investment firms seeking to invest in emerging markets.
These funds running into trillions of dollars are readily available and they are just seeking for the right environment to churn them into.
Soludo would create that environment and the monies would start pouring in droves.

Eziachi:

The last thing I will like to do now is to go into Fashola merits or demerits debate with you.  I have told the praise singers to leave it until he leaves office.  Once upon a time, we were told how wonderful Mr Donald Duke is doing in Cross River, many then, including here in Nairaland ehere they are calling for his annointment as the next president of Nigeria and then he left office. We now knew better as how he had plunged cross river into a massive debt that will take many generations to pay,  for what? He built a shopping centre no one is trading. in and 10 cables cars in a forest.

Eziachi, if in your opinion, men like Fashola and Donald Duke are not good leaders(at least by our Nigerian standards) then who is a good leader, I want you to point to me one Nigerian that you would reference as a good leader.

Ndipe:

Talk, as they say is cheap. What policies did he institute in CBN that benefitted the common man and the economy?
His policies impacted on me tremendously. Same as a lot of other Nigerians I know that only started having faith in the banking industry when Soludo consolidated the banks.
Asides, when we were all screaming for Obama, did it matter that none of his policies as either a Senator or a representative had impacted directly on the common man.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by SapeleGuy: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2009
Eziachi:

Once upon a time, we were told how wonderful Mr Donald Duke is doing in Cross River, many then, including here in Nairaland ehere they are calling for his annointment as the next president of Nigeria and then he left office. We now knew better as how he had plunged cross river into a massive debt that will take many generations to pay,  for what? He built a shopping centre no one is trading. in and 10 cables cars in a forest.

Eziachi, if you don't like Donald Duke just say so. Don't propagate falsehood. The loans for Tinapa have been paid back, so there is no massive debt for future generations.
Projects like Tinapa take 5 to 10 years to reach critical mass.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/08/cbn-clears-c-river-govt-of-debt-on-tinapa-project/
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by melody4jaz(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2009
What has Soludo given to you guy'z? Soludo is just a noise maker and you people are joining him to make noise, YOU BETTER OPEN YOUR EYE'S AND THINK.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nezan(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2009
In Nigeria, campaign promises does not translate into reality once the politician is elected.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by olisa07: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Yes, me too am excited and i believe he can do it.

This is not just water and road projects!

Lets give him a chance and benefit of doubt.

He has all it takes to do this, Our state has suffered alot.

This is the time, arise ! support Soludo , for Anambra solution.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by sonety2k(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2009
cool
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by FrankC3: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2009
Let me ask again. What has this guy said that he will do before that he has not been able to do? His antecedents shows that he has had a trail of ideas successfully implemented to the letter, unless you want me to neglect those.

But again, if i am to respond to my emotions, i will vote Obi (at least my community has three well tarred roads into it now courtesy of his leadership) but thinking strategy and long run, I WILL SOLIDLY STAND BEHIND THIS SOLUDO GUY.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2009
I have seen clips of this manifesto before, but this is the first time I have resd it in full.

One thing I have learnt in life is that when ever I need to jump 10 meters high, I must aim for 20 meters high, I usually make it to 15 meters, but that allows me to be tht best, since a lot of my competititors only make it to 8 meters. There is no death in dreaming, it is only right to dream big, else you die in your comfort zone.

@ Eziachi, Donald duke has set Cross River state on a part where she is building strong advantage over every other person in the area of tourisim. May be it took him putting rail cars in the forest, etc to do it, but your not recognizing the worth of what he has set in motion is really a failure.

I read someone talking of underestimating Mr. Obi, How else do you want to rate a Governor who controls the worth of Onitsha, but looks like Lucozade while Delta state builds an airport targeted at the main commercial center of your state. I also heard the description of chicken houses as stadium, please look around the world.

How can Soludo get money for his projects? The lot of Anambriarian spread all over the spheres of life is intimidating. All soludo needs to do is to factor in prifitability in all his programme, then allow our entrpreneurship spirit to do the rest.

Take the issue of airport for example, most of the luxury transporters are grounded in anambra state, it has even been rumoured in the past that the lack of political will for the airport is due to its impact to their business, but the solution is simply to work together with those transporters and transform their business form just land to both land and air.
In fact if these transporters remain in their same business without moving with time, they will be losing market share to airlines and soon will be no more. Can you imagine what will happen should airfares suddenly become competitive with luxury bus tickets. It is this lack of leadership in dynamic corporate business that continues to kill lot of great entrepreneurial strides left to us by the last generation. Remember Sir Joe Nwankwu’s establishments in Onitsha and Abagana (Gina drinks, brewery, machine construction, Flour mills, Catoons, etc.) Today these are the same business that still strive in Nigeria, but have failed in our state, Drinks are still the stuff for Cocca cola, Chi etc., Flour mills is a cornerstone in Dangote’s business. Why have they failed in Anambra?
Why do we think what we need are just roads, hospitals, (the traditional items of deceptive politics). While everyday we continue to loose value as an economic center. Travelling 7 hours to all squeeze within Lagos when we have the potential to be more.
Soludos role will be to galvanize resources and channel for the right purpose, with competitiveness in mind. He does not need government revenue to jump start the business environment.

Finally, am a little disappointed with the extent of business strategies Soludo, described, but let me see it that he can’t say everything to remain competitive.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by citizenY(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2009
The man is a teacher. He has written his notes on the blackboard. What happens after the lesson is over- WIPE OFF.

WISH THE MAN JOINED ACTION CONGRESS AND COPY FASHOLA'S NOTES . PDP NA EPIDEMIC.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by KnowAll(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2009
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=982326

Soludo should build a new city by the banks of River Niger, a City like al-noor a brand new city on the banks of the Nile, that is proposed just outside Khartoun in the Sudan. Enjoy these picture, actually these pictures are here to stimulate, enlighten and give an insight to Soludo and any other Nigeria Governors who have grand schemes, they should know they don’t need to look beyond the shores of Africa to get Inspiration.

After building a city with Condones and River View apartments, reasonable mortgages of 5% deposits should be established and repayment of loans of between 10 to 25 years repayment should be the norm. The clientele will be both Nigerians at home in Nigeria and those in Diasporas. They should discourage the money- bags from buying all the properties.

The Government will be will collecting Ground-Rent, Service Charges and Council Tax from the properties built a very good revenue base for any government.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by IfeanyiO(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi there,
Once again the ordercity of hope is here in ninja this time to be test runned in anambra state.If the powers that be gives him a chance ,LET GIVE CHANGE AND PEACE A CHANCE.THEN WE WILL BE WATCHING FROM BEHIND.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Akanbiedu(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2009
Dr. Soludo obviously has big plans. However, he is going to need a lot of financial commitment to realise those plans. I will like to know Dr. Soludo financial projections for his numerous projects and how he is going to raise the funds.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by heilige(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2009
@Beaf
He is not a candidate for ASO Rock. He is just like one of them. We have seen him failed us before. He can still do so again. His election is still not clear.

@All.

All this kind of promise no be new story. We dont hear am many times before.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by sjeezy8: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2009
I think pdp is positing Soludo for the future presidency zoned for that region to be honest. He may or may not have anambras intesrest at heart, the guy could be thinking ahead of anambra for presidential candidate of pdp.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by onyengbu1(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2009
IfeanyiO:

Hi there,
Once again the ordercity of hope is here in ninja this time to be test runned in anambra state.If the powers that be gives him a chance ,LET GIVE CHANGE AND PEACE A CHANCE.THEN WE WILL BE WATCHING FROM BEHIND.
Tot its Audacity of hope grin

Akanbi_edu:

Dr. Soludo obviously has big plans. However, he is going to need a lot of financial commitment to realise those plans. I will like to know Dr. Soludo financial projections for his numerous projects and how he is going to raise the funds.

Read the manifesto again and you will see how.
heilige:

@Beaf
He is not a candidate for ASO Rock. He is just like one of them. We have seen him failed us before. He can still do so again. His election is still not clear.

@All.

All this kind of promise no be new story. We dont hear am many times before.
When or where have Soludo failed before? Name it and tell me how he did it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!! / Osun Commissioner, Bunmi Jenyo Donates Salary To 20 Aides / Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.