Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Do You React To This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To This? (1791 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
aisha2:

Thanks dear. Apology after apology, I have just blanked it out of my mind now, he knows me so he has read my mood and is playing safe being really nice and helpful. He kept calling back and apologising that day, so I will probably let it go, am sure he will not let that happen again

Sure . . . he'll be careful when he picks your calls up next time. time for some heart-heart and using those wonderful tears God gave women.
Re: How Do You React To This? by Sauron1: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
ifedy:

Na to cook his JOHN THOMAS and feed him with it. In short, he don die be dat.

Are you Clifford Orji's niece?
Re: How Do You React To This? by platinumnk(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
aisha2:

I asked him over the phone, said it was a friends, didnt bother to ask again. Hmmm, My mind is so blank. Really busy now dont want distractions

My sister , I know you're busy, but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to know the truth? Whether its good or bad, am I ready to handle it? If not, then let it go, but be very mindful. If you do want to know, you better let him explain whats his relationship with the woman.

I for one want to know all my mans female friends, though they might not know me.

So think carefully, and dont let it distract you too much from your works.
Re: How Do You React To This? by ozalogbo: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
That other woman wants to blackmail your husband
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
offtopic - i have read some of your more recent posts, so i want to believe u are either referring to your boyfriend - or you are enquiring for someone else

sounds like a case of the other woman getting confident enough to make her move - she must have wanted you/her friend  to hear her

imho, there is no solution to a cheating husband/bf
Re: How Do You React To This? by Twend: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2009
U no wat take chills 1st,act as if notin nEVA HAPPPEND,b4 he is back home prepare him is best meal,treat him like an omly child 4 awhile show u live him so much,dnt ask him any tin dat day,leta d next day afta dinner go in2 d room put him under a very romantic mood,askin him question softly,camly & wit love,watch his eyes prpoerly,if he says there is notin take it 4rm him bt girl u 2 av 2 b watchful. wink
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2009
na wa o
wonder what so many of us wld say if it was the other way round

aisha talk tru u r just fking with our heads to prove a point about doule standards
Re: How Do You React To This? by kpolli(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2009
he is probably wit friends n they were joking, my female friends do it to me too
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2009
oyb:

na wa o
wonder what so many of us wld say if it was the other way round

aisha talk tru u r just fking with our heads to prove a point about doule standards
LOL where you secretly hoping?
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^^^^

did ur hubby know that you were er propositioning some fella here with a 'hot kiss'? wink
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
Haba OYB just trying to reward the guy for an excellent post. Even the guy no take as serious and as literally as u take am. cool ur temper. Yes hubby knows
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
no mind me o smiley
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2009
Funniest thing happened. My mother In law saw this thread and took me out for a girls night out clubbing, she says am too serious and work too much that i need to loosen up. Had loads of fun. LOL
Re: How Do You React To This? by Gabry(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2009
hmmm. . . For me, I wont feel anything cause the word sweetheart these days seems to be a public word.  undecided

But since u said its through the phone and all, and you dont feel comfortable, just be straight forward with him. . .

Something similar happened to me but somhow different. Before, my bf had a phone call from a lady and he talks to her infront of me and I heard him saying this:-

1) I'm with my wife

and after a few secs, he went like this

2) Yeah

3) Nahh. . . . Im alone.

So I kinda get offended by that cause it sounded like he was kinda embarrass with me so I got upset but did not told him. And he sense that Im unhappy and asked me and I didnt say a word until like 2 hours, I told him that I wasn't happy wih the way he speaks to that girl on the phone. . .

And than he explains to me what actually she was asking. It goes like this

Girl: Who are you with right now?

BF: Im with my wife

Girl: With Gabby?

BF: Yeah

Girl: Cool! Send my regards to her. Are you coming to the gathering with her this Sat?

BF: Nah. . . . . Im alone

And Im like Ooohhhh. . . .

So yeah, be straight forward to him since he is after all your husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? / 10 Things A Woman Should Avoid Which Hurts Marriage. / Wahala Dey O. My Ex Threatened To Kill Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.