Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,101 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Stop They Activities Of Copy And Pasters On Your Blog.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop They Activities Of Copy And Pasters On Your Blog.. (375 Views)

How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) / How Did Linda Ikeji Become Successful From Doing 'Copy and Paste' On Her Blog? / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop They Activities Of Copy And Pasters On Your Blog.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
It can be very frustrating when you see your article in other peoples site especially when they did not give you credit. One time I create a post about Nairaland and The Owner (Seun),I end up seeing it in two different blogs and they didnot even mention my site name. I was so frustrated that I contacted the admin and warned him not to ever see my article in his blog without writing my name or site url.

Back to our topic "How To Stop others Bloggers From Copying Your BlogPost" As we all know copy-cats(people who copy other peoples post and paste it on there blog) are out there hunting for original articles so to prevent them from copying your articles use this simple but effective tricks below ;

1. Using More than Three(3) Images In A Post :- You may find that stressful but as far as I am concerned it is one of the most effective way to drive away copy cats . try to put at least One image in every paragraph of your post. if you have 10 paragraph in a post use at least 5 Images that way it will be hard for a copy cat to copy and edit it in time leading to total discouragement .

2. Allow Reply or Quote Button Only In The Comment Section :- Quote / Reply Function especially for non - logged users will definitely encourage copying of article . You are making it easy for the copy cat to copy your content if you allow users to quote your post . As far as I am concern it is the easiest way to copy article. They can also copy image if they writer import them (using image url and [img] function in post ).

3. Using In-Text Ads Network..

continue reading http://africanpoint.tk/forum2_theme_112913301.xhtml?tema=30

(1) (Reply)

USA Google Adsense Pin Verification And Tax Info At Affordable Price / Need A Professional Looking Blogsite? Very Affordable....contact Now / One Of The Worst Comments Sections On The Internet Is Shutting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.