Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) (29744 Views)

January 1st Concert: Ali Baba Gifts 2 Cars To Fans / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Lucky boy.

He came for Nigeria got Talent.

He is funny.
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by crownbryan(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant-what-can-a-parent-do..... Join the discussion
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/discussion-forum/school-matters/2-should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant-what-can-a-parent-do
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice of him
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
On this one I gave more than enough.

Kudos to Ali Baba!!!

Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by arixsto2(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin omo that guy funny but like pol sci girls at schul
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by metrix360(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oh my goodness!
i don't know if any other nairalander feel dsame way wth me about this..."" i don't giv a fukc "" thing. Mehn,i get annoyed and wondered how this has bcom d anthem for 2017.

well me too,i don't giv a duck if u quote me
...am out

Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:
talent pays...every human created had something deposited in them to survive and excel. take a look around you, most people celebrated today are people who were able to identify their unique talent and make something out of them. quit sitting back and blaming the government. the role of the government, I believe, is to create an enabling environment for us to develop innateness. if you can sing, package it, if you can make pastries, develop it, if you can give hair cuts, brand it. I know of a carpenter who rides a murano jeep, and doesn't take jobs less than N500k. if it's less, he would refer you to colleagues. it's all about standing out, being unique. take a step folks, we'd regret more not trying than trying and failing. peace y'all.
For writing dizz sensible epistle,i will start liking all ur comments as from 2day irrespective of waht u wryt or post. I promise!
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
BerryAnny:

For writing dizz sensible epistle,i will start liking all ur comments as from 2day irrespective of waht u wryt or post. I promise!

much appreciated sir.
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lucky boy.

He came for Nigeria got Talent.

He is funny.

Well deserved as he was consitent all through the rounds

He also had the best spontaneous answer when he was asked a question from the audience. They asked him to make a joke about trump and he responded with "Be like say dem just deport you" to the person that asked the question

He received a standing ovation for that one liner
Re: Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
jaybee3:

Well deserved as he was consitent all through the rounds

He also had the best spontaneous answer when he was asked a question from the audience. They asked him to make a joke about trump and he responded with "Be like say dem just deport you" to the person that asked the question

He received a standing ovation for that one liner

Yea it was well deserved.

I still laugh when I remember his nigeria got talent jokes.

He is very intelligent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.