Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,138 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill (23745 Views)

She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by IMASTEX: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Poverty is indeed a curse

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Ecosystem4u: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yoruba women thats how they are

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Cubeet: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
NCAN Delta Chapter. .....
Check Check.. .......
Not dissapointed.. ..
Afonjas on the Beat

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by deflover(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
This recession is hitting the south west more...... Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fuc.king is cheap but result of fucking is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Some guys getting married without ego, they then flee their responsibilities and come back begging for forgiveness after the then baby has made, hoping to reap what they didn't sow
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by greenermodels: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
the mother is not responsible, what is she running from? responsibilities? because she already have five children from her first marriage, she feels like she don't need stress herself over this one.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Kingbuhari(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
bayinq25:
Just like God has abandoned your brain

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by wizsolzy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
They should give her d kids already...
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Ecosystem4u: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Afonjas n early marriage!!!! you see a 26yr old struggling Afonja guy he is already married!! They reason with their dicks. Thats why they keep breeding generation of touts.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by mavick2020: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why should people be so wicked. Imagine this on one's flesh and blood
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by 0b10010011: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
George22016:

Oga the hospital is popular in somolu.you must be a joker.if u need twins go drink alomo.

Mods you need to ban this guy cc lalasticlala

Stop spreading false information!

Alomo "ONLY" gives boys, Its monkey-tail that "SPECIFICALLY" gives twins
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by ezeagu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Sarah Ademola

This has been a constant issue in the Western part of Nigeria

Abandoning a new born baby

She should be sentenced to 70 years in prison for such a horrible crime of abandoning her young infant

Have some sense of decency.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
While i sympathised with the hospital mgt,they should at the same time have a human face.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
Afonjas n early marriage!!!! you see a 26yr old struggling Afonja guy he is already married!! They reason with their dicks. Thats why they keep breeding generation of touts.

Did u read the article.

The man's first rife was barren and after the pressure became too much for him to have a child, and he married a mother of five who delivered twins.

angry angry angry
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shey you go provide am with 150k? undecided
AfonjasMustDie:

Sarah Ademola

She should be sentenced to 70 years in prison for such a horrible crime of abandoning her young infant
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by bigtt76(f): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nor mind de big f00l just disgracing the the silk ...na case like this hin for the pursue? Can he not cough out 150k and pay off the bill? I wonder how some of them reason for this country shaaa.

The man sef .....wen say person de owe am 1.5million ....what does he do to have been owed such? He's married and yet de go poke other woman with 5 children. I suspect surrogate runs here

frenchwine:
Femi Falana is just a noisemaker. Jumping upandan to no end. If he wants to truly play the Samaritan, let him bring out the 150k and settle the bill with less noise.
All the legal jargons in his head cannot interprete the implication of a 240/140mmHg Bp to the mother and the baby. It's constituting a nuisance in the pages of newspaper that he is more concerned about.
How would the hospital break-even if they run as a charity or on promissory notes. Is it the promise of payment that would be used to pay the staffs? Why don't you sue banks to court when they go gung-ho over an indebted customer. Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm only seeing grandmas here not newly born.

Any way try to pay and try to consider flexibility.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by shotuns: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
If there is availability of working health insurance in Nigeria, it could make things better. Nigeria has a long way to go. However, the woman is heartless, she carried those innocent babies for nine painful months and to neglect them at the expense of 150k naira.....Too bad! She should be send to a correction camp and rehabilitation center whenever she's been arrested. No justification for her actions.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is there someone on Nairaland who is familiar with the location of the maternity center? Can such person please help with a location description and maybe a phone number for the hospital?
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nizguy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
All thses our charge and bill hospitals. What makes it 150k?? Na two Jesus Christ she born?? Let check it oooh
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Artistree: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Sarah Ademola

My friend keep kwayet! Don't you get tired of these Western this and Western that? Have you never seen another tribe abandoning their children?
I expect more from most of us here but no, you are always on the lookout for people to tribally bash!!! For the record, I'm not Yoruba, but really the tribalism on here is appalling. Just imagine ur moniker sef, to what end?

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by glossy6(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Elle277:
That's not the best thing to do nah,,she should have look for someone to help her broadcast it on the Net,I believe she will see help.. who did she keep those babies for? She for even give birth at general hospital, I believe the bills will be lesser, cos this private hospitals no dey smile atall

Going to a general hospital at that point could have been suicidal considering the delays they could have encountered with an unbooked case and a bp of 240/140

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Gjenny: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
he wants to sue d hospital, after saving lives. assuming d doctors refused to attend to the woman without payment n then she dies, u will start shouting dt 'doctors are wicked'. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by kearls: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funny just can't believe it can't her relative help.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by delishpot: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

"Felken Maternity Centre Somolu" is not enough/

If you have better information, provide or just pass.

Thank you.

If you we're looking for someone that stole your money, and you get information that the person is in That hospital in shomolu, will you not trace it out? If you really want to help sir, you would put in the effort to do so.
The article says Felken Maternity center Awofodu street Pedro bus stop in Shomolu
Like I asked you before, did you read the post at all?

If you are asking for help to get a contact because you are not in Lagos then it is understandable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Elle277(f): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
glossy6:

Going to a general hospital at that point could have been suicidal considering the delays they could have encountered with an unbooked case and a bp of 240/140
Oh! you're right!
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by muller101(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Afonja. Afonjess. Afonjlaette. . Nairalanders won't kill me with laugh o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Clemsworld(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Where is the welfare department of the hospital?

Where is the man that give that fu,ck?

Where is the woman that left the children and ran away ?

U have all committed child abuse and attempted murder under section 30(5) of the Nigerian constitution . But I know some people will still blame Buhari.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by ajepako(f): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
CeenoEvu:
Is there someone on Nairaland who is familiar with the location of the maternity center? Can such person please help with a location description and maybe a phone number for the hospital?

Felken clinic...

22 AWOFODU STREET OFF IGI OLUGBIN STREET PEDRO BARIGA LAGOS..
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by whizfache(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oga 419 na by force
adedayoadedeji:
What people are dying to get. Awa ma ridi ni ise oluwa

A new transportation startup is looking for drivers that are willing to join the company and coordinate some of its first rides. We offer rides to workers leaving their homes to work every morning and bring them back and we want drivers who can drive our buses and take these people to their destinations.

Looking for the following in a driver:
-courteous and intelligent
-ability to seize initiatives
-Possess a driving licence
-Sizeable number of years behind the wheel

Renumeration
-Payment is based on how many passengers driver is able to convey each morning. Payment is a percentage cut of fares paid by customers.

If interested, please email xylofng@gmail.com
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
whizfache:
Oga 419 na by force

I wish I have the right words to respond to you. But unfortunately, I don't.

Take kia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa / Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / South-East Youths Reject meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.