Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? (3525 Views)

50 qstn that gurlz must possibly ask .... be wise to answer No / GURLZ Wahala!!!!!.....check These Out (pics) / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by lwise(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2010
Cute gurlz are for everybody,
take ur time to study them ull see that they find it difficult to make decisions on the right guy
Its practically a waste of time

Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by lwise(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2010
Cute gurlz are for everybody,
take ur time to study them ull see that they find it difficult to make decisions on the right guy
Its practically a waste of time

Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by kilakhan(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2010
i assume we are talking about naija babes here, most naija babes cute or extremely ugly believe that giving a guy a hard time is the only way not to appear cheap, at the end of the day guys really have no time for all that shakara and other issues naija babes carry about,
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by OneCork: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2010
THEY are time wasters and they dont giv u Womanliness!

I cant stand them
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Tosinville(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hey mitchyy, u sure of wat u r sayin or u only flauntin 4 us here jus because we don't know u? I'm sure u do show 'em ur true color in yo area cos bunch of 9ja girls r pretenderz.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by mitchyy(f): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2010
Tosinville:

Hey mitchyy, u sure of wat u r sayin or u only flauntin 4 us here jus because we don't know u? I'm sure u do show 'em your true color in yo area cos bunch of 9ja girls r pretenderz.
And who am i sup to flauting myself for?
I just said my piece.I dont have to prove myself to anyone.
9ja gurls differ, believe it or not.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by mitchyy(f): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2010
Tosinville:

Hey mitchyy, u sure of wat u r sayin or u only flauntin 4 us here jus because we don't know u? I'm sure u do show 'em your true color in yo area cos bunch of 9ja girls r pretenderz.
And who am i sup to flauting myself for?
I just said my piece.I dont have to prove myself to anyone.
9ja gurls differ, believe it or not.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by 1105(f): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2010
Damn i just punched my PC tinking that crawling ant up there was real~
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by MrCork1: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
coz price of punny is gone up buy 0.14%
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by MrCork1: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
Guys are naturally scared f Womanliness.

I am.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Tosinville(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
Ofcos some pus5y r getting scary dis days, i mean pu55i dat got some teeth dat rip off dicc (@¿@)
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by safarigirl(f): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2010
Cute girls r NOT dumb, ppl tend to judge by prototypes- too many movies, all my female friends r cute nd ain't none of 'em dumb, I'm not dumb either, in fact every ugly girl i know is below average up there, don't judge a book by it's cover. angry angry tongue
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by MrCork1: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2010
coz there punny just too complikated and stress
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by obirufus: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
inability of xpresion.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Jaydon: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
cos we usually get a fast and stern NO!
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by daylae(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
Scared Maybe cus most are like a mansion glowing luminously from the outside,but when you knock on the door to see who's in, you'll likely find no one there.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by twindude: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
mitchyy:

Demands
Dunno abt others but i take pride in taking care of myself whether in a relationship or not.
Unfortunately, it sumtyms makes guyz uncomfortable. So wat da heck?
what dat "she" is sayin is da naija guyzs are timid! well, sorry for her cuz she doesnt kno the half of wht an average naija guy is about.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by swiftycool(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
apache77:

One way or the other dating a fine girl is a one way street to having high blood pressure. I shd know cos i bin down that path several times!
GBAm! I couldnt say it half as good, cute girls come with a lot of attitude and expect the world to revolve around them, unfortunately some wor wor ones even on this site think they are cute and come up with same attitudes, pity* no wonder we have many more agony aunts these days.

Cute girls may not all be dumb but they are baaad news, like apache, ive dated em severally in the past, en trust me they aint worth it, Trust me, i know lol!
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Pennywise(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
@OP
A girl may think she is cute and expect to get invitation to dates, whereas. . . . .
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by MrCork1: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
well there punny is too expensive. u pay more tax
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Presius(m): 4:54am On Aug 08, 2012
apache77: Why do guys kip stereotyping cute girls to be dumb? Dats a big lie, just the same way not all guys are smart. Some girls can be dumb, but then, they are not dumb because they are pretty. Cute girls come with a lot of drama, the attention on them is just so suffocating, they often hand out plenty of shit. And they do that principally because of how we guys place them. even if a fine girl wants to have only one boyfriend, she cant because men are toasting her even with the full knowledge she has a boyfriend. Soon as she gets out of puberty, she gets to understand that men are after her, and are ready to give her anything she desires, plus what she doesn’t even need. She develops an ‘attitude’ quickly and becomes nearly unmanageable. Even fine married women are not left alone by men,talkless fine unmarried girls. For guys who cannot stand the vagaries of dating fine girls, they simply stay away. For dos with plenty of liver and capacity to accommodate shit, they stay. One way or the other dating a fine girl is a one way street to having high blood pressure. I shd know cos i bin down that path several times!
VERY TRUE!
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Youngpo413: 10:20am On May 06, 2022
ezeking:
Guyz are afraid of rejection. The gurls makes things worse for the guys when they know the guyz are feeling them. At that point any guy that musters up the courage to tolerate them with all their nastiness is likely to carry the day because after that, the girls dont have any other thing to offer except themselves. Trust me and try it when u see any cutie.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Youngpo413: 10:22am On May 06, 2022
ezeking:
Guyz are afraid of rejection. The gurls makes things worse for the guys when they know the guyz are feeling them. At that point any guy that musters up the courage to tolerate them with all their nastiness is likely to carry the day because after that, the girls dont have any other thing to offer except themselves. Trust me and try it when u see any cutie.
they fùck like dôgs,especially those ones with big bress and big soft nyash.
Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2022
oribi:
just need an answer to question? grin??
The last time I try am eh
See hot breakfast way I chop
But with time I come find out say no be by fine
If you no control your woman as man way you be and like man way you be sorry is your name
If you like go Dey do American love for Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

"All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes / How To Toast A Girl In Nairaland / Photospeak: Wedding Gown Disaster !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.