Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Scandal! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scandal! (347 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scandal! by jimmyjenseng(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Some people in this nation can't certainly be locked up not because they wield military, economical nor political power - majority belong to the middle and low class division of the society - but their immunity is divine hence, no human law can sanction them for their misconduct.

My parents are one of these demons who walk freely in our society.

I was raped by my very own parents in my infanthood. I was only eight days old at the time. How did I know? They fvcking told me.

At the age of six, they sold me to a slave master. I worked for my true master - not the slave master - who I never for once saw neither did I hear his voice.
Crazy right? Yea.

The slave master was the one who stood as an intermediary between the master and the slaves. He supervised our works, sent reports to the master and constantly abused us.

Many years after working for the so called master, I began to question his trueness. I made deep research and found out that there was never a master. The slave master was also lied to and the report he mailed to the master wasn't received by anyone. I tried to show him the truth but instead, he flogged the hell outta my body.

With great resolve, I dropped a note at his office and left before he came back. The journey to knowing my true self began the day I left the slave quarters.

I've forgiven my parents for their sins - they too had same experience and were misled by their parents.

However, I cry, not for myself, but for the unheard voices and soul who cry out for freedom and justice. I cry for the many who like me, have been threatened and so decided to stay mute. I cry for the unborn who will be drowned in the vast ocean of pain and denial.

To this end, I inerrantly say that anyone who indoctrinates their child/children with religious belief are guilty of mental abuse and rape. If the child/children is/are taken to a religious institution without his/her/their consent, the parents are guilty of slavery.

The view of every person must be respected.

Enough to religious indoctrination.
Re: Scandal! by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmm
The revolution will be televised...or maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Scandal! by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Another good thread by Jimmy

Religion is a lot like circumcision - if everyone had to wait until 18 to make up their mind about it, there would be a lot less takers.
Hopefullandlord

3 Likes

Re: Scandal! by jimmyjenseng(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Another good thread by Jimmy

Religion is a lot like circumcision - if everyone had to wait until 18 to make up your mind about it, there would be a lot less takers.
Hopefullandlord

True words sir.

(1) (Reply)

Allah And Bible / Fayose Cautions DSS Over Planned Detention Of Apostle Suleiman, Bishop Oyedepo / What God Sees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.