Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:05 PM

Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters (18471 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Kingbuhari(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
useless Buhari fabricating stories for his gullible zombies... we can't wait for the next episode, the previous episode is all about Nigeria Army capturing of Boko haram headquarter (Zerp-point) without killing or arresting any kingpin, today's episode is another chibok girl rescue with a baby, gullible zombies will be like

1 Share

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Sir2rexninefour(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Again?

This is supposed to be a "new year"!
lipsrsealed
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
schoolmaster:
the FG should allow d press access to all these so called released chibok girls.
if they happen to be ur sisters, hope u will b happy to see those press men ask them silly questns like while they allowed themselves to be sexed by terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by joncom(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Must it be one of the Chibok girls for it to make news, I believed other people were kidnapped too and released. Or are they not important?
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Vongsama(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
so sambisa is still a dreaded zone?

so much for a conquered territory.
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Royalfurnitures: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
The same sambisa that's been cleared and taken over by the army, where was she hiding? One day, the truth about this sambisa Chibok girls saga will unfold.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by castrokins(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Well, Those Who GAF About Chibok Scam Are At The Other Side Of The Country

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by yedidiah(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
They found her walking freely around ajigin with her baby.

hmm!! so many questions on my mind but in will leave them unasked.

But we know boko haram kidnapped so many people young and old during their time. I wonder why the media don't confirm before quickly concluding that it is the chibok girl.
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Nizguy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chibok girls again? Where? How and when?

Observing sha
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by dikeigbo2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
okay this is good but what about the rests that was yet to rescued. Buhari need to did some fast about the remained girls before they are entered menopause.

I like your spirit of writing.........please start writing in Hausa,because I always find it difficult to comprehend what you are writing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
IDP camp...Chibok girls...Win sambisa black flag..That's all we hear from diz govt
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by davss02(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Picture or ahdontbilivit
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by nwakibie3(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Rescued from where? The same sambisa that's been totally sanitised?

I thought all bokoharam hideouts in sambisa were all destroyed. Which sambisa again?

I tire ooo. Jst imagine they said they rescued the girl and her baby near sambisa forest no be inside sambisa forest hahahahaha. That means the last video of shakeau is real. Plz let me ask "who released the girl and her baby" the answer will tell u that boko boys are still intact. Apc and propaganda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by yaki84: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

I thought all bokoharam hideouts in sambisa were all destroyed. Which sambisa again?

na 2nd sambisa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Eddie4all: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
okay this is good but what about the rests that was yet to rescued. Buhari need to did some fast about the remained girls before they are entered menopause.
jesuuuu Christi!!!
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by AnglicanProphet: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
APC and their lies..... Some people are still stupid enough to believe the post.
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by Matiti(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

This is mere propaganda on the current administration... God save Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by koliteoriks(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
this is just propaganda they said sambisa forest was captured from which sambisa did they now rescue this one
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by ezewinted1(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Praise God
Re: Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters by schoolmaster: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2017
ekestic1976:
You're indeed a Thomas, Bros. I suggest you purge your dirty mind of impurities!

a lot of unravelled puzzles puts me in the doubting position, pls don't blame me. can u pls provide reasons why the 21 rescued girls can't speak to journalist or at list reunite with their parents?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) / 2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.