Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,180 members, 7,887,421 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) (51232 Views)

Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by MrIcredible: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
MOSTEC:
Iswear if i cause u,u will regret entering 2017
If I see you, I swear I go put my prick for your mouth.
Anuofia angry
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Omo irankiran. Eru aiye. Egun iran enia dudu. Olori pelebe. Ajokuta mamomi.

pity him now.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
see as hunger dey wire tiger claw face brown roof owambe obsessed people... full grown man lazing around looking for free food, laziness at it peak TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
ArabMopol:
see as hunger dey wire tiger claw face brown roof owambe obsessed people... full grown man lazing around looking for free food, laziness at it peak TUFIAKWA

as if you won't go if given the opportunity.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
AFONJAS are receiving their own version of 1967-1970 starving of over 2million Easterner by their god pa Awo, the recession should continue let see who will cry like fowl

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
justscorchone:
Nigerians are not this nice,it must be jazz joo tongue

No, its political. Tomorrow he will come and say he wan be senator or governor. For now he dey gather popularity.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
chai .. we too like rice for Nigeria
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tiny23:

as if you won't go if given the opportunity.
I won't go because it is a taboo in my village for a full grown able man to roaming around the street looking for free food to chop

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by MENELIK1: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
ArabMopol:
AFONJAS are receiving their own version of 1967-1970 starving of over 2million Easterner by their god pa Awo, the recession should continue let see who will cry like fowl
Check the video again, you will see that the Osus (Red Mud Jews) are well represented, they are used to it after all they are the only participants in the 1967-1970 edition that you mention above.
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tiny23:

and you think the yeasterners too won't be there?
What are you saying?
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Dont vex me more than i am vexing grin i understand that pix below.
it's a harmless picture
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by eejo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
this is 1983 repeated
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by STILESGANG: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Benjom:
I trust my people. Them no go carry last.
you be wori ni?
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Which hunger?

Hardly a day goes by without the frontpage having a thread with a D list Actress getting a gwagen or opening a house.

Hahaha. What does that have to do with freaky deaky?

Naija education sha...these politicians don win. Smh
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:
Long Queues As Man Hands Out FREE MONEY & Food In Ikeja, Lagos.
His foundation Iam Kokun Foundation was Ikeja in Lagos yesterday morning 03 January 2017 and gave support to poor Nigerians - Cash, food

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzvefVoAkDw

may God bless him abundantly the more. But the 64million dollar question is; where did he get the money& time to do all this? Na endtime we de so oooo undecided
timidapsin:
Long Queues As Man Hands Out FREE MONEY & Food In Ikeja, Lagos.
His foundation Iam Kokun Foundation was Ikeja in Lagos yesterday morning 03 January 2017 and gave support to poor Nigerians - Cash, food

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzvefVoAkDw

may God bless him abundantly the more. But the 64million dollar question is; where did he get the money& time to do all this? Na endtime we de so oooo
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=PabloOmoEscobar post=52562649] What are you saying?[/quote
ask Google.com
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Pavore9: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kayoski:

If their destiny can't feed them.. Then they should dash the man as long as they eat regularly
U no well! cheesy
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
ArabMopol:
I won't go because it is a taboo in my village for a full grown able man to roaming around the street looking for free food to chop
really?

...good
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
There is serious hunger in the land...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
MENELIK1:

Check the video again, you will see that the Osus (Red Mud Jews) are well represented, they are used to it after all they are the only participants in the 1967-1970 edition that you mention above.
hahahahaha stop crying because Igbo's are known in surviving in such situation , throw an Igbo man in a desert without food and water he can still survive, meanwhile stop crying bcux we know the laziest tribe in this country, enjoy the hunger till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Him try

By collecting their destinies abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by suruwilliams(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
shocked

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by folagbade23(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
If u're just joining us, here is d update!

This is d program I want to introduce to you, it is new but it is free right now. This program is about to be launched !!!

For those who will quickly join now before it is launched, they will be registered for free *(without paying a kobo).*

But after the programme is launched, new members will be registered for a fee.

Meanwhile, from now till the 6th of January 2017, the registration is free for newbies... So, HURRY NOW and register IMMEDIATELY, so you can be the first few to earn the benefits this Programme is offering to its members and investors.

*BENEFITS*
1. Once you register, $500USD will be credited to your account free, which you can withdraw after the launch.

2. If you can have up to 20 people to register with you as their Sponsor, the company will award you 20,000 coins which is equal to $10,000USD.

*FYI: the 20 people who are joining through you from now till January 6th, 2017 are all joining for free*

INTERESTING RIGHT...?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW...
*IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL Passport, AN ORIGINAL DRIVER'S LICENSE, STUDENT ID CARD, NATIONAL ID CARD, GOVERNMENT ID CARD, BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER* NOTE-You are to provide the number on the ID card you have decided to use for registration. Do not write the name of the ID card used

*Click on this link to register*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S-mr8Kh8BwLtTFYEkbtyS6mc5gogOq4K4QDGM5VaJ0Q/viewform?chromeless=1&edit_requested=true

*PUT THE DETAILS BELOW IN THE SPONSOR'S FIELD*.

*SPONSOR: FOLAGBADE ABITOGUN
*SPONSOR ID: 179056
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
MENELIK1:

hahahahaha stop crying because Igbo's are known in surviving in such situation , throw an Igbo man inside desert without food and water he can still Crawl out looking more fresher, meanwhile stop crying bcux we know the laziest tribe in this country, enjoy the hunger till 2019

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tiny23:
really?

...good
exactly
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Aroh48(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
The cone heads
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Teach them how to fish!
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ppl can eat anything.
The same way the ate apc rice and fufu and lost their ability to think carefully before voting .
The easiest way to finish someone spiritually is through food.
Most especially free food.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
victorazy:

By collecting their destinopies abi?
Na you talk am
Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Benjom(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
STILESGANG:
you be wori ni?

¿Cuál es tu problema con eso? Te enfrentarás a tu frente mi amigo no eres mi amigo angry

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by lagdmark(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
That was the yeye change the gangbangers apc promised Nigerians in 2015.
Something that never happened even under military dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) by GGirll: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
I can't believe this is Nigeria Chinua Achebe's Novel, there was a country!!!! I weep for my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.