Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,479 members, 7,951,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To The MMM Ponzi Scheme - Comedian, Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To The MMM Ponzi Scheme - Comedian, Seyi Law (386 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To The MMM Ponzi Scheme - Comedian, Seyi Law by Mrop(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian stand-up comedian, Seyi law, has said
he was introduced to the Ponzi scheme,
MMM, by a soul singer Timi Dakolo.

Seyi Law reportedly made this known on stage
while performing during Ali Baba’s January 1
concert at Eko Hotel and suites.

“It was Timi Dakolo that introduced me to
MMM, yes, it was him,” he said.

The audience was thrown into a round of
laughter as the comedian shot his friend with
the heavy blows.

Joke or reality, it’s hard to tell when comedians
mean what they say, however, there is nowhere
Timi Dakolo has said that he invested in MMM.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/timi-dakolo-introduced-me-to-mmm-ponzi.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove missyb3 ijebabe

Re: Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To The MMM Ponzi Scheme - Comedian, Seyi Law by MrIcredible: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Touching: Watch Unity Among Beggears As Man Saves Them From Hunger(video) / Harrysong And Manager Rearrested Spends Night In Police Custody / Harrysong And Manager Spend Night In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.