Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? (1665 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin
i once heard my account is an alternate...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by DaddySLY(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
None. I'm yet to hear one.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Heard Oyind17.....

wants to fúck me.......
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

Heard Oyind17.....

wants to fúck me.......
Oluwa o, who be this one again
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
I heard, I'm a guy grin

Projah started the rumor
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Oyind17:
Oluwa o, who be this one again
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
They said I'm fakegrin and I'm a guygrin
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by percyshelu(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
that I put Buhari in power
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by jonaifame22(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dat I'm a pervert and I know I'm not
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
I was labelled a bully.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Loyalblak007:
grin grin
i once heard my account is an alternate...
That i'm the same person as halfricanadiangringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2017

I Cannoh even Start to mention...grin

I'm male.
I'm An old lonely, heartbroken lesbian that turned feminist...grin(When I'm barely even 19.) grin
I'm fake Asf. grin
I'm Ugly asf.. (This is true sha) cry like I literally break mirrors. sad

I'm A Renowned misandrist..grin
I have had plenny diicks in me. undecided (Not that it's anyone's business oo) grin

well, All are correct sha. I accept! grin 2017 is the year of acceptance. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by IamLEGEND1: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
That I was seun's alternate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
That I was seun's alternate.

bro, why you lying? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
never heard of any undecided
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by AlexCk: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Best rumor - nothing.

Funniest rumor - lemme think.. ..... still nothing,

Summary - nothing.

Hope you happy now op
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by DEIFIED(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

I'm male.
I'm An old lonely, heartbroken lesbian that turned feminist...grin(When I'm barely even 19.) grin
I'm fake Asf. grin

I have had plenny diicks in me. undecided (Not that it's anyone's business oo) grin

Correct babe.

Some people go lie full ground today, i can see the lies already coming in.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Defaramade(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
firstking01:
That i'm the same person as halfricanadiangringringrin
wey that girl sef? She just disappeared from the radar.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

bro, why you lying? grin
why you doubtin' me tho'? grin
it's not like I've been caught in a straight-out lie before. cool
and that's just the tip of the iceberg. shít only gets weirder from here on out....
I've been called a girl; a guy with 2 dicks_
Hell,someone swore he saw me in an airport in Botswana and I was walking with a cane.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
wey that girl sef? She just disappeared from the radar.
She Deactivated.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:

Correct babe.

Some people go lie full ground today, i can see the lies already coming in.

loL. grin

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
why you doubtin' me tho'? grin
it's not like I've been caught in a straight-out lie before. cool
and that's just the tip of the iceberg. shít only gets weirder from here on out....
I've been called a girl; a guy with 2 dicks_
Hell,someone swore he saw me in an airport in Botswana and I was walking with a cane.

LMFAO.

who invents these things? grin a guy with two diicks? lol.

LMFAO. Botswana? dude, c'mon!

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Emodeee: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

I'm male.
I'm fake Asf. grin

this is not a rumour. you are not as outspoken in real life as you appear to be on nairaland. you are kinda shy in real life.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by ang4156(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
That I am a white girl.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emodeee:

this is not a rumour. you are not as outspoken in real life as you appear to be on nairaland. you are kinda shy in real life.

And you know these, how? you Transform Into A rat and sneak into my room at night?

And what you just said. how does it make me Old, heartbroken, misandrist, And an Ugly ass biitch? grin
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by IamLEGEND1: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO.
who invents these things? grin a guy with two diicks? lol.
LMFAO. Botswana? dude, c'mon!
I know,right?
like WTF is up with these people.
can't a brother just surf Nairaland in peace?
cheesy
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by GaggleNSwallow: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
That my dick is not up to 10 inches.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Uh.. Nothing..
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
GaggleNSwallow:
That my dick is not up to 10 inches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) / Nairalander Guys Hear This / The 3 Duties Of The Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.