Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,877 members, 7,912,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike (46273 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Rick9(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Should we fry beans
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by jfleece(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
You no know before, you marry woman wey big pass u
woman dey big pass man?
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by jfleece(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
adamsfriday27:
Well dos dat kept d Bleep are in sambisa meet dem 4 a Bleep!!
proud member.... IDGAF crew... U guys are d bomb.... Wen we ve so many things to think abt.. One yeye celeb dey yarn abt him divorce.. Mtcheew..
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by jfleece(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
tuoyoojo:
na wa for all this people

must they live their lives in social media

una divorce and den

share the pikin n the property and move on

this nairaland frontage news dey tire person sometimes
my brother dats y u need to join d IDGAF crew.... Good riddance to bad rubbish..
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by DoskyHeavens: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2017
2017 - PLEASE MAKE IT A YEAR OF TURNING….

The imminent return of Jesus Christ for His true church DEMANDS adequate preparation to put the believer in a state of readiness to be raptured.

“THEREFORE, BE YE READY….” is a clear commandment that Jesus repeated again and again as He left clear-cut instructions for the church that would be alive to witness His return (Matthew 24:44, Luke 12:40, etc).

Global events and trends (in line with Bible prophecies) strongly suggest that the Lord MAY rapture His church in our generation. This will happen suddenly, without any notice. And the pertinent question is this: “Is the church ready today for the return of the Lord?” Please think about this.

Put more personally, “Are you TRULY and FULLY ready for the return of the Lord as He expressly commands in the Bible passages above?”

This simple question may be the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE that would ever confront a believer in his entire lifetime. More important than the issues of marriage, of family, career, legacy, financial security, etc. Actually, much more important than ALL these issues combined. For this is about eternity – the final resting place for mankind for billions and billions of years.

Here is the question again: “Are you TRULY and FULLY ready?”

An honest appraisal and answer to this question may DEMAND an urgent need to TURN in this new year. To turn from the path that has transformed our generation of believers to lukewarm followers of Jesus Christ.

For many believers, this message may be a clarion call to ‘TURN or BURN’. Yes, it is as serious as that! Thus, there is a need for a deliberate, decisive, and determined response – to God.

The challenge that almost all of us face in the Christian faith today is foundational. The foundation of our fellowship and walk with the Lord has been largely compromised. Compromised by the TRADO-GOSPEL that has invaded and captured our pulpits, turning us into TRADO-CHRISTIANS.

This concept of TRADO-CHRISTIANITY is simple. It is a hybrid form of Christianity that is produced from a mixture of the Gospel of Christ AND our traditional values as human beings. Fused together in this way, the ‘Gospel’ that is common today has become a TRADO-GOSPEL that neither delivers the challenging imperatives of the true Gospel, nor fully grants us the carnal liberty to pursue our traditional values as human beings that desire to do as they please. It lies somewhere in-between.

And the result is a mish-mash faith that is not really useful to God, and does not truly satisfy the souls that genuinely seek after Christ. This is the TRADO-GOSPEL, the form of ‘Gospel’ that pervades our pulpits today. In 2017, this is the cross-breed ‘Gospel’ that we need to TURN away from - to reject, to renounce, and to rebel against. IF we want to truly prepare for the sudden and cataclysmic return of the Lord.

The true Gospel of Jesus Christ is RADICAL. In its purest form, it builds a bridge to God by eliminating man’s traditional instinct, and substituting it with the will of God that involves carrying a cross. This cross is an emblem of pain, suffering, and shame – a symbol of self-crucifixion that removes man from the scene, and plants Christ in his place. (For ONLY Christ can truly satisfy the heart of God).

But man rejects the cross, for he does not want to die (reminiscent of the lead character in ‘Death and the King’s Horseman’, a Wole Soyinka’s play; as well as other similar folklore). Instinctively, man wants to dodge the cross. Man wants to live on his own terms. And so, what the pulpit of today has done, is to marry the demand of the Gospel (for death to self) with man’s traditional desire to live on his own terms. This is how the TRADO-GOSPEL was born. And it is the reason why the ‘Gospel’ of today has quietly minimised the CROSS OF SUFFERING that God planted at the heart of the Gospel of Christ in His wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:18). Speaking broadly, our ‘Gospel’ is NOT the Gospel of Christ.

This accounts for why our brand of Christianity is NOT under the intense persecution experienced in the days of the Apostles, and why the world can tolerate our faith today. The world can tolerate us because the TRADO-GOSPEL that we follow is of the world, NOT of God. No wonder the church of today is worldly, while the world itself is becoming churchy. They are Siamese twins, joined at the hip, and connected to the same life source that rules the world.

The TRADO-GOSPEL manifests itself differently in our diverse denominations. It may take the form of ‘my-enemies-must-die-for-me-to-prosper’ in the so-called deliverance churches. Or, the ‘I-must-be-wealthy-and-happy’ mantra in the so-called prosperity churches that litter the religious landscape. In the motivational churches, it takes the form of ‘I-am-the-master-of-my-own-fate’. And, in its ugliest form, it manifests as the ‘Heaven-belongs-to-me-irrespective-of-how-I-live-on-earth’ philosophy that is prevalent in the CHEAP GRACE, once-saved-forever-saved movement.

All these are man’s dubious attempt to modify God’s ancient landmarks – while still appearing to ‘accommodate’ God in the journey of life. The evidence of this satanic duplicity abounds all around us. A Christian faith that is NO LONGER bristling with the awesome power of the the awesome God of Heaven. A Christian faith that is NO LONGER shining brightly as the light of the world. A Christian faith that is NO LONGER on active duty in sacrificing itself to save the world from the impending judgment of damnation. In short, a Christian faith that is NO LONGER truly connected to God.

It is from this TRADO-FAITH, this TRADO-GOSPEL, that we must URGENTLY TURN AWAY – if we are serious about preparing for the return of the Lord. The fear of God is NOT paramount in TRADO-CHRISTIANITY, where God’s word is modified to conform to our understanding and convenience. Please meditate on Revelation 2 and 3 to see clearly that both the standard and expectation of Christ for His church are high. VERY, VERY HIGH. And He will not lower His standard to accommodate the deceived, the unserious, the unwilling, and the fearful.

Rather, as heaven prepares for the return of Christ to earth, God is today calling on His children to TURN AND FLEE from the TRADO-GOSPEL that has bewitched many believers into lukewarmness; quietly preparing to roast them in the fiery reign of the coming Antichrist (Daniel 7:21, Revelation 13:7). It is all a grand design of the enemy. And many believers are trapped therein.

As the Lord urges His own children to TURN in 2017, will you listen? Will you TURN back to the cross of Christ in the Gospel? Will you TURN back to the many trials and tribulations that the Bible describes to us as the signposts for all pilgrims that are truly on the way to the Kingdom of God (Acts 14:22)? Will you TURN back? Will you TURN back from the evil church system of today, and seek the true Body of Christ wherever it is located?

May 2017 be our year of TURNING fully to Christ, seeking the Kingdom daily with all our might and affection, while joyfully waiting for the blessed hope of the imminent return of our Lord and Saviour. Amen.

Thank you for reading, God bless you real good.
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Duru009(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2017
U want to marry the biggest runs lady in the music industry. What do you expect Oga?...
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by chibuzorAbia: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2017
mecussey:

na money matter...money is no longer flowing the way it use to...thats all.

A massive big problem!
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by dealslip(f): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Greatzeus:

Great words,but these advice is for those who are ready to follow the dictates of the word of God,many people do not follow it,that's why we have many cases of divorce.
Please can you expatiate more on necessity of couples having" same value but not necessarily the same interest " it sounds interesting and inspiring, I wanna learn please,thanks.

Yes you are right about it been appropriate for dedicated Christ followers. the truth is that the instruction is strictly for the Christians who had been enabled by the Holy Spirit and the grace of Jesus Christ. Those that are willing to deny their selfish nature so as to be aligned to Christ. This instruction doesn't apply to people who don't know Christ hence anything that happens in their relationship goes. Honestly the capacity to follow the instruction must be followed by grace otherwise it is almost impossible to fulfill by men of uncircumcised hearts.

On expatiating on values and interest, the Bible says, ''do not be unequally yoked'' and then else where says, ''Can two walk except they agree''. Values are what we stand for, our core values like empathy, honesty, integrity, faithfulness, transparency, these are parts of our character that cannot be compromised. If my husband upholds honesty and I dont, then there is no basis for our relationship, if the wife considers unfaithfulness as a sacriledge but the husband thinks otherwise, there would be major issues as the core part of one is being taken for granted, this would definately cause disaffection. However interest can fade away at any time as a result of experience, accidents etc for instance the man loves his premiership match and the woman her telemundo, this are varying interest or the man prefers to play basketball but the woman loves learning musical instruments. these are interests and none of them should deny each other the pleasure of their interest. a threat to any core value shared is a threat to the couple and can cause them to unite irrespective of the situation. This what the stand for.
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by diva90: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2017
He Still couldn't answer the simple question as to what the problem is.... Let me guess that he is a major part of it. Lastly, If he didn't want his business out there, he should have never put it out there via social media.
As for their marriage ending, life goes on. So many distressed marriages out there, it's just by the grace of God that many pple are still able to keep their homes together
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by indsstudy: 4:52am On Jan 06, 2017
p

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by psalmsjob: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2017
OMOTOWO:
N power have refused to pay 32 states out of 36 states. In fact, they have stopped the payment and I already created a thread on that twice today but twice have i gotten it deleted by an idiot. In the thread, I said that the FG have scammed the citizens again and I asked if Seun is an APC member. I have never talked about politics on nairaland before but I suspect a foul play with the N power programme.

Cool down now brother, how many months have they owed you now and how long have you worked?

Do you realize that some applicants are still being screened under the N-POWER program?

Wait till everything kicks off fully before you rant and create multiple treads.

Haba, I read something like this somewhere on nairaland and was planning to make this comment but it was good that "idiot" did the right thing to delete it.

Are you a PDP member, I ask because you asked if seun or lalaisticlala is APC member, well if you're a PDP member or a neutral as you claimed not to have spoken about politics here before, then don't you think in fairness APC members or supporters deserve to get these offers more than you do?

But I guess you're planning to PH next on MMM with the money so can't wait to get paid abigrin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by psalmsjob: 5:47am On Jan 06, 2017
diva90:
He Still couldn't answer the simple question as to what the problem is.... Let me guess that he is a major part of it. Lastly, If he didn't want his business out there, he should have never put it out there via social media.
As for their marriage ending, life goes on. So many distressed marriages out there, it's just by the grace of God that many pple are still able to keep their homes together

The total percentage of responsibility of a man to keep a marriage intact is 25%. The woman's percentage is 75% so once a woman give way it crashes. Remember the proper sense is that the man leaves his parents and joins with his wife.

A man can leave home and the marriage will still stands as long as the woman wishes to keep it but if a woman leaves it crashes instantly.

#SayNoToDivorceIn2017
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by mecussey(m): 6:06am On Jan 06, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

A massive big problem!

its only Gods grace that u will get a woman that will stay with u during tough times
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Came: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2017
This man wicked oooo, he no want make this woman go husssle , and he no say na hussler the woman be before he marry am dey chop her money.... Hmmmmm...madam, carry go, you are now free!!!!
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by Greatzeus(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
dealslip:

Yes you are right about it been appropriate for dedicated Christ followers. the truth is that the instruction is strictly for the Christians who had been enabled by the Holy Spirit and the grace of Jesus Christ. Those that are willing to deny their selfish nature so as to be aligned to Christ. This instruction doesn't apply to people who don't know Christ hence anything that happens in their relationship goes. Honestly the capacity to follow the instruction must be followed by grace otherwise it is almost impossible to fulfill by men of uncircumcised hearts.

On expatiating on values and interest, the Bible says, ''do not be unequally yoked'' and then else where says, ''Can two walk except they agree''. Values are what we stand for, our core values like empathy, honesty, integrity, faithfulness, transparency, these are parts of our character that cannot be compromised. If my husband upholds honesty and I dont, then there is no basis for our relationship, if the wife considers unfaithfulness as a sacriledge but the husband thinks otherwise, there would be major issues as the core part of one is being taken for granted, this would definately cause disaffection. However interest can fade away at any time as a result of experience, accidents etc for instance the man loves his premiership match and the woman her telemundo, this are varying interest or the man prefers to play basketball but the woman loves learning musical instruments. these are interests and none of them should deny each other the pleasure of their interest. a threat to any core value shared is a threat to the couple and can cause them to unite irrespective of the situation. This what the stand for.
Wow shocked tnks for your response.
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by chibuzorAbia: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
mecussey:

its only Gods grace that u will get a woman that will stay with u during tough times

They don't exist!

It is equally stupid to stay with a woman who earns nothing these days. She must earn or GO!
Re: My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike by mecussey(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

They don't exist!

It is equally stupid to stay with a woman who earns nothing these days. She must earn or GO!

Just pray for good woman, there are some women who earns alot and still make life unbearable for you...ini edo earns but mehn you cant stay with her. My own case, i married a good woman, but my prayer everyday is for me never to go broke bc, I have seen where poverty turn good woman to bad woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue, MBGN 2017 Winner Stuns In New Pictures / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.