Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,775 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

#1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO (1153 Views)

My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today / Buy Airtme Through 5net Ewallet And Get Cash Back / Why Xapo Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
One common ewallet is blockchain.info where you pay certain % charge for btc transfer. it is also subject to security breach as you can easily loss ur btc.

Nairalanders let me introduce XAPO.COM to you. merits no charges on transfer, double security feature and above all you can buy btc from your naija bank account at the official rate of #320 a $ (Gtb). the app is superb and flawless. Won't you rather transact with
www.xapo.com

1 Like

Re: #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO by kaylobs(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
How do you buy Bitcoin at official bank rate at xapo.com with GTB
Re: #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
kaylobs:
How do you buy Bitcoin at official bank rate at xapo.com with GTB

Register then go to buy btc
you will see the option of our local banks and naira equivalent of btc click buy and there you go.
Re: #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO by SamanN: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2017
OP, it seems they don't have a good server. I couldn't confirm my phone number in time. Encountering problems to login.

PS: You mean to buy from them is not up to N400/$?? And no Charges attached?
Re: #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO by kaylobs(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
excellence44:

Register then go to buy btc
you will see the option of our local banks and naira equivalent of btc click buy and there you go.

i dont still see the option of local banks when i want to buy btc. lets chat up on whatsapp 08020501883
Re: #1 Million Reasons Why U Shd Change Your Ewallet To XAPO by goddyAir: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mine free bitcoin here https://upmcoins.com/?ref=93994

(1) (Reply)

MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro / Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! / Make Free $5 Per Referral From Shopfreemart A US Based Health Care Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.