Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (34461 Views)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) / Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by sammychimex(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
jaywhoco:
taa. Lagos not nigeria joor

If its Lagos then its also Nigeria. Its the individual excellence of the states that results in national excellence.
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by pweetychyka(f): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:

Auntie, Im calmed

okkk lemme jez assume this one in quote is intentional buh the initial one was not intentional!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by BabaO2: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
Now it is cleared Ojuelegba is course, Every month a trailers must fell? Really alarm.
Buoda Luku geesi yin yi ga ju. Ojuelegba English
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
AutoJoshNg answer the question abeg

Why do u people give so much fvck about the name of his phone. Those pictures might not be taken with a phone in the first place, and the pictures might not even be taken by the OP. Just saying.

These pictures are allover the internet, they are on naijaloaded and supremetv. So if I download these pictures from any of the websites and upload here u will be asking me what phone I'm using?
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
I wonder who pays for the cost of the towing, delay and time of other road motorists wasted due to using a poorly maintained vehicle. All these costs should be borne by the transportation company. Period
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by raphy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank God it was Not as bad as some paint it.it's well with us
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
taurus21:

It's obvious you've not watched the movie 'Beasts of No Nation' where the lead act Agu made a similar statement, look out for the memes on nairaland or maybe you just don't have a sense of humor

Story!!!
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by indsstudy: 4:04am On Jan 06, 2017
ed
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by delors(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
Now it is cleared Ojuelegba is course, Every month a trailers must fell? Really alarm.
Guy, speak pidgin na. Abi English na by force ? shocked
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by DeeDeeDee: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:

Jeeeeeesuuuu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by godson4u79(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Really Na English you dey murder like this.. your brain needs to be castrated

Lukmann1:

Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by Emescot(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2017
greenhulk:

Why do u people give so much fvck about the name of his phone. Those pictures might not be taken with a phone in the first place, and the pictures might not even be taken by the OP. Just saying.

These pictures are allover the internet, they are on naijaloaded and supremetv. So if I download these pictures from any of the websites and upload here u will be asking me what phone I'm using?
You have a point there i have forgotten that almost all the news on NL is copied from other sites
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by ElsonMorali: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:

Buoda Luku, e ba de fi eebo sile ke so tiwan tiwa.

No be by force na?

Lol.
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by AutoJoshNG: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
OP wats d make of ur Phone, it's superb

We'll have to ask LRU..
Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by NoToPile: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Zoharariel:
Ojuelegba's bridge is not the only bridge in Lagos.

Ambode needs to appease the orisha of Ojuelegba before another truck or trailer falls on school children.

Loool it seems a lot of people don't know the full name of that place is ojubo-elegba, there's even a shrine that is fenced there , just beside where you take Idiaraba bus.

There's also an ojubo-esu shrine somewhere around lawanson bustop.

I beleive that junction was where some stuffs were worshiped and is still worshiped most likely the elegba deity which I guess are masquerades.

Ojubo-elegba

They need to demolish those things in my opinion, the accidents on that bridge is not ordinary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
montezz:

Gbagaun!
warris all this na.. grin cheesy this one pass Gbagaun, saying Gbagaun doesn't even come close to justifying the way that nigga over there murdered the language, guy was intentionally tryna cause us to have serious headache not cool oo guy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Men Die In Benue Accident (PHOTOS) / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.