Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) (15169 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by olabowale(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
@Papa giddy: « #29 on: Today at 05:31:44 PM »
@ olabowale
leave bakare alone, u just accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour and u shall be saved!!
com@ olabowale
leave bakare alone, u just accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour and u shall be savee to God, believe the gospel!!!! Islam leads to hell OK? u ask Mohammad!
I asked the prophet (AS), and he said to me (abiding with me for ever; a sign of his comfortership) by his Lord through the Al Quran and his personal saying and actions in Hadith and Sunnah, that Papa diddy is not a speaker of truth. The prophet pointed me to many verses; Surah Kahf, Surah Fajr are two examples where only Muslims are the ones who will enter Paradise. Surah Kahf indicates that Trinitarians like you will enter Hell. Surah Maryam says that you will enter Hell, too. You want more verses? I will supply it as you wish just to harden your heart like how Pharaoh heart was hardened and he met his doom!

Finally, why do I want to become a Keferi when I am almost a mumin? You and Bakare and others who insult Muhammad (AS) can enter Hell because Paradise is forbidden to you!

@davidylan, Noetic (m): « #30 on: Today at 08:03:53 PM »
1 Samuel 16:6 ¶And it came to pass, when they were come,
that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD'S anointed
is before him.

7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
Old Testament, boys? Men, quit all that jamgba jantis! You guys when convenient turns to OT because the answer is not in NT! By the way whats in NT except Trinity, more Trinity and more Trinity! Gham? Whats Gham in OT that you rejected, made to a footnote of just a single liner verse? I know you dont have comparable verse in NT for anything except borrowing from OT, as usual!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Finally, why do I want to become a Keferi when I am almost a mumin?

because if not for keferi you wouldnt be here on this earth.

remember: na Christian agbo you swallow as pikin oh! Dem pray Jesus prayer on top am.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by TheSeeker(m): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2009
davidylan:

1 Samuel 16:6 ¶And it came to pass, when they were come,
that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD'S anointed
is before him.

7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Exactly
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Tudor

Can you please do a biographical expose of your experience at Covenant University so that we can know part of the root cause of why u have come to despise the Creator . . .
secounded grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by BADLEE: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
konfessor:

secounded grin

Is it by force ?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Carlosein(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
ehm, so why did Bakare quit redeemed church undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Tudor6(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
Carlosein:

ehm, so why did Bakare quit redeemed church undecided undecided undecided
Isn't it obvious?.
Years ago during a holy gost congress, Pastor Adeboye wanted to have carnal knowledge i.e sodomise pastor bakare's ex-islamic fat arse ostensibly to inject the holy ghost through his luscious rectal sphincter. . . .bakare felt that was wierd and left thats all.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2009
BADLEE:

Is it by force ?
hey freak, do i know you from sumwhere? why are you always picking on me? na only me dey NL? abeg free me joo,abi na u be tudor?
stupid boy!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by 9ja4eva: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2009
Pastor Tunde got to be the best out of Nigeria for me now.No nonsense pastor.
One will only wonder when the Christians in Nigeria will start facing reality
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Halliema(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
nawao pastors,pastors pastors here and there, abeg who be dis tudor?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by ud4u: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Let us always watch our words for out of it comes issues of life and death. So that we will not run this race and at last be a cast away.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Reasonably(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2009
Ole n bu ole.Where lies the difference?Officially religious yahoo!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by skyone(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2009
I think bakare is acting like an under acheiver or someone who's recognition is NOT fully prominent by the majority'  hence seeking consolatory remedy.

just an opinion may be wrong
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by mikeapollo: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2009
What Bakare is doing and saying are the hallmark of an unfulfilled, unhappy man. He is not the only one. Okotie is another of his ilk.
When God tru;y calls a man to serve Him, He puts His Spirit and Peace in his heart. That Spirit and Peace would not make you speak evil, condemn, accuse and criticize another man of God or even any other man.

The Holy Spirit would enable you to carry on with the work of God in a unique and successful manner, while the Peace would help you to be at peace within yourself and people around you, and you would not be always granting interviews in newspapers to abuse or condenm other men of God the way Bakare and Okotie (agents and members of PFN) do

Bakare has virtually criticised and condemned every pastor in Nigeria except himself. It is good that it's happening in the miidst of the so called "holier than thou" PFN. They used to have a common enemy in TB Joshua, and later added Pastor Chris to it.

The Bible says by their fruit you shall know them, there is no condemnation in the fruits of The Spirit
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by ttalks(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2009
mikeapollo:

What Bakare is doing and saying are the hallmark of an unfulfilled, unhappy man. He is not the only one. Okotie is another of his ilk.
When God tru;y calls a man to serve Him, He puts His Spirit and Peace in his heart. That Spirit and Peace would not make you speak evil, condemn, accuse and criticize another man of God or even any other man.

The Holy Spirit would enable you to carry on with the work of God in a unique and successful manner, while the Peace would help you to be at peace within yourself and people around you, and you would not be always granting interviews in newspapers to abuse or condenm other men of God the way Bakare and Okotie (agents and members of PFN) do

Bakare has virtually criticised and condemned every pastor in Nigeria except himself. It is good that it's happening in the miidst of the so called "holier than thou" PFN. They used to have a common enemy in TB Joshua, and later added Pastor Chris to it.

The Bible says by their fruit you shall know them, there is no condemnation in the fruits of The Spirit

Er, . . .are u sure you are reading the same bible which Christians get their info from? undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by TuCow: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
Reading thru the posts on this thread, one thing comes across clearly
many of you are busy shooting the messenger while totally ignoring the message.

Love him or hate him, you would agree that Pastor Bakare makes a lot of sense. What he said are things we all see happening every day around us. Manipulations , brainwashing, hypnotism, e.t.c all in the name of God.
We cannot openly condemn these because it has been drilled into us from infancy(by Men of God) that it is "ungodly, unchristianly and an unforgivable sin" to criticise Men of God.

So, the "man of God" can fornicate all he likes, rip off church members, even commit murder, yet he goes scot free because we are all afraid as we don't want to incur the "wrath of God" by protesting this cheating by a human being just like us.

sure, Bakare has his faults(who doesn't), but at least he has the guts to criticise openly what he sees as wrong.
Come to think of it, is it really right to sell handkerchiefs, oil,e.tc to people in christiandom? for prosperity's sake? We all read our Bibles and we know this is not right. In what way is it different from the mallam who gives his clients tirah for protection/prosperity? or the babalawo who gives charms for the same purpose? eh?

Why criticise Oyedepo et al?
well, who else is Bakare supposed to criticise?
He worked with these people, knows them inside out so methinks he knows what he's saying, added to which he too is a heavyweight in Christendom, so he's in a position to take them headon.

The trouble with us is, we don't pause to analyse issues. Instead, we rush into our defensive trenches and start gunning down all "enemies" of our beloved "Men of God".
Inasmuch as we feel free to criticise Goverment, Politicians, even our own parents, why must we balk at criticising Men of God if they do wrong?

In any case, the people in question all have Right of Reply don't they?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by jcross22: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
HOW CAN A WORD OF GOD BE FULFILLED THAT SAYS IN THE END TIME MANY WE COME, SAYS AM THE LORD AND THEY WILL DECEIVE MANY , IF YOU ARE BLIND , PLEASE KINDLY OPEN TO MATHEW CHAPTER 6 VS 24 TO 28 YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT . I HAVE BEGIN TO SUSPECT THOSE PASTORS THAT HAVING UNIVERSITIES EVEN SECONDARY SCHOOLS , WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DOING THAT , ARE THEY DOING THAT TO MAKE MONEY TO THEIR POCKETS OR HELPING POOR . I DON'T THINK THEY ARE DOING THAT TO HELP HOPELESS WHEN THEIR SCHOOLS ARE ONLY MADE FOR THE WEALTHY PEOPLE . IF IT WAS HOW THE MISSIONARY THAT BROUGHT EDUCATION USED THE EDUCATION AS SOURCE OF FUND RAISING DO YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL BE WHERE WE ARE NOW?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by kcng: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
wahahala no dey,
  Bakare done talk him own wey God send am.If you like disagree,but good students of the bible know he is 100% correct. The dog wey go lost no dey hear the wistle of the hunter.(yoruba proverb)
  na prayer remain make we dey pray for Oyedepo and Adeboye,make them no die inside these yayayama wey them dey do.
  pastor Adeboye no snap picture with Abacha?wey redeem come take am do calender? when the man come die them come dey yarn rubish, what of Obasanjo? All of them no be padi padi wayo wayo, arrangi nii. i miss felaoooooo!pastor Adeboye too like fame i beg, proper yoruba man pretender.
 Oyedepo suppose go join Opec.lol, oil mechant.i pity all of nna wey dey drink rubish oil and rubish matle.God no go forgive you, cause you go show God where for bible God allow you Oyedepo system of application.rubish extra sciptural devices.
Adeboye better small but Oyedepo no dey do like say him wan go heaven at all him no send.and people go dey follow them blindly,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by ogajim(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
kcng:

wahahala no dey,
  Bakare done talk him own wey God send am.If you like disagree,but good students of the bible know he is 100% correct. The dog wey go lost no dey hear the wistle of the hunter.(yoruba proverb)
  na prayer remain make we dey pray for Oyedepo and Adeboye,make them no die inside these yayayama wey them dey do.
  pastor Adeboye no snap picture with Abacha?wey redeem come take am do calender? when the man come die them come dey yarn rubish, what of Obasanjo? All of them no be padi padi wayo wayo, arrangi nii. i miss felaoooooo!pastor Adeboye too like fame i beg, proper yoruba man pretender.
 Oyedepo suppose go join Opec.lol, oil mechant.i pity all of nna wey dey drink rubish oil and rubish matle.God no go forgive you, cause you go show God where for bible God allow you Oyedepo system of application.rubish extra sciptural devices.
Adeboye better small but Oyedepo no dey do like say him wan go heaven at all him no send.and people go dey follow them blindly,

Gbam! Tori don get K leg abi? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by rasputinn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
Question:If Tunde Bakare claims that he was the one God gave the vision of model parishes,how come he could not implement it in his church,pray tell how many parishes does latter rain have in Lagos or Nigeria or the world over.

For someone who hopped from law chamber to law chamber,baptist church to deeper life to redeemed and back and forth,one wonders why the restlessness
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by rasputinn(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
mikeapollo:

GBAM

Anyways,I'll leave them to sort out their differences
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Image123(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
It's sad to learn or is it confirm that Tunde Bakare attended all these churches for years, plus his own, yet consistently shows lack of a bridled tongue.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by baybbootz(f): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2010
I thought christianity was all about living by the principles given to us in the bible.
My personal opinion would be leave all the judgement for God and live the life he has instructed you to. All this heresay about cows,alters, hankys is totaly absurd.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by Devonian(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
@akinbola What is this senseless ranting all about? You simply haven't mde sense! Surely, you're one of the "touch not my annointed on NL. You certainly need deliverance, education, and some critical thinking skills development.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by otitokoro1: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2010
I expected Pastor Tunde Bakare a Senior Pastor and an overseer of a church to apply wisdom in a matter like this.

He should understand that Christianity is about your personal relationship with God. After all Jesus did not command anyone to start a church he anlo commanded us to go and make disciples of all nation.

Bakare should not start to at this tiome when his own church is no longer enjoying popularity and castigate other people.

I would have respected him if he realised that there is no single church that work in according to the plan of Jesus Christ. Every church have deviated from the vision of Jesus Christ (Jhn 17:21). Churches have turned to a business venture, marketing have replaced evangelism in our church. May God forgive all Religious leaders.

I choose to worship in whatever church I attend because God says we should not forsake the gathering of other believers. Instead of Bakare pointing accusiong finger on others, he should look at where he failed, make a change and then he will be able to say the truth.

Bakare from time is a politician, he fouinded his church on deciet now that people are getting wiser, he intend to draw others with him.

It is my wish that All Christians may be one.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by KunleOshob(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
otitokoro1:

I expected Pastor Tunde Bakare a Senior Pastor and an overseer of a church to apply wisdom in a matter like this.

He should understand that Christianity is about your personal relationship with God. After all Jesus did not command anyone to start a church he anlo commanded us to go and make disciples of all nation.

Bakare should not start to at this tiome when his own church is no longer enjoying popularity and castigate other people.

I would have respected him if he realised that there is no single church that work in according to the plan of Jesus Christ. Every church have deviated from the vision of Jesus Christ (Jhn 17:21). Churches have turned to a business venture, marketing have replaced evangelism in our church. May God forgive all Religious leaders.

I choose to worship in whatever church I attend because God says we should not forsake the gathering of other believers. Instead of Bakare pointing accusiong finger on others, he should look at where he failed, make a change and then he will be able to say the truth.

Bakare from time is a politician, he fouinded his church on deciet now that people are getting wiser, he intend to draw others with him.

It is my wish that All Christians may be one.

On the contrary Pastor Bakare left RCCG becos of the deceit and the hypocrisy in the church that many did not know then, nowpeople are getting wiser and seeing that RCCG is just a business conglomerate.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by away4real(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
KunleOshob:

On the contrary Pastor Bakare left RCCG becos of the deceit and the hypocrisy in the church that many did not know then, nowpeople are getting wiser and seeing that RCCG is just a business conglomerate.

@kunle Please i read the first post and the links and all, but I couldn't really see where Tunde Bakare stated why he left RCCG, there were a lot of issues raised there mainly political and then Oyedapo but on RCCG I couldnt see anything.

Please can you provide the details i.e. link or maybe just copy out the whole story and bolden the part of where Tunde Bakare gave his reasons. Cheers
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by otitokoro1: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
On the contrary Pastor Bakare left RCCG becos of the deceit and the hypocrisy in the church that many did not know then, nowpeople are getting wiser and seeing that RCCG is just a business conglomerate./quote]

that is what he made you believe.  From his action he left because he feels he wanted to have his own personal  church.  I tell you why, his actions and doctrine are not different from other churches he left.

Go and find out more about the man.  Follow Jesus not any man. grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by KunleOshob(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
away4real:

@kunle Please i read the first post and the links and all, but I couldn't really see where Tunde Bakare stated why he left RCCG, there were a lot of issues raised there mainly political and then Oyedapo but on RCCG I couldnt see anything.

Please can you provide the details i.e. link or maybe just copy out the whole story and bolden the part of where Tunde Bakare gave his reasons. Cheers

Well i don't have any link i can refer you to at the moment but it is a known fact that Bakare has been an open critic of RCCG and Pastor Adeboye for several years now, he was a senior pastor in RCCG so he should know first hand the hypocrisy going on there which some of us are only getting to know in the last couple of years.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by away4real(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
KunleOshob:

Well i don't have any link i can refer you to at the moment but it is a known fact that Bakare has been an open critic of RCCG and Pastor Adeboye for several years now, he was a senior pastor in RCCG so he should know first hand the hypocrisy going on there which some of us are only getting to know in the last couple of years.

@ Kunle, Thanks but I am not privy to those facts, you might be right on the reasons he left RCCG but again you might be wrong unless we can verify the "facts". Some of us have been away a bit from Nigeria so we really cant tell of these well known facts, there are a lot of stories which often upon close scrutiny can not be verified, really just stories of what people heard or think.

It does however suggest the topic of the thread an offshoot of the title of the story is extremely misleading because it does not answer "why i quit Redeemed church". It has more to do with politics to me.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) by KunleOshob(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
away4real:

@ Kunle, Thanks but I am not privy to those facts, you might be right on the reasons he left RCCG but again you might be wrong unless we can verify the "facts". Some of us have been away a bit from Nigeria so we really cant tell of these well known facts, there are a lot of stories which often upon close scrutiny can not be verified, really just stories of what people heard or think.

It does however suggest the topic of the thread an offshoot of the title of the story is extremely misleading because it does not answer "why i quit Redeemed church". It has more to do with politics to me.

Well i did not create the title of the thread, it was culled from a news article. even then he stated in the interview that reveal everything when he writes his memoirs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.