Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 PM

An Iceberg Expected To Be One Of The 10 Largest Ever Recorded Is Ready To Break - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An Iceberg Expected To Be One Of The 10 Largest Ever Recorded Is Ready To Break (792 Views)

The 10 Most Dangerous Waters In The World / Russia Unveils Terrifying Image Of The Largest Ever Nuclear Missile,. / 25 Worst Natural Disasters Ever Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Iceberg Expected To Be One Of The 10 Largest Ever Recorded Is Ready To Break by ukelvinn(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2017
A long-running rift in the Larson C ice shelf grew suddenly in December and now just 20km of ice is keeping the 5,000 sq km piece from floating away.
Larsen C is the most northern major ice shelf in Antarctica.
Researchers based in Swansea say.....@ugoezeh's blog: An iceberg expected to be one of the 10 largest ev... http://ugoezeh..com/2017/01/an-iceberg-expected-to-be-one-of-10.html?spref=tw

Re: An Iceberg Expected To Be One Of The 10 Largest Ever Recorded Is Ready To Break by oscillation55(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Make the thing no go drop for my land b/c na cold room business I go start asap to consumate such a rare opportunity. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: An Iceberg Expected To Be One Of The 10 Largest Ever Recorded Is Ready To Break by TrollKiller(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
oscillation55:
Make the thing no go drop for my land b/c na cold room business I go start asap to consumate such a rare opportunity. grin grin shocked shocked
stop being stupid for once

(1) (Reply)

25 Most Intelligent Animals On Earth / First Ever Black Hole Image Released / OST To PST Converter To Fix OST Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.