Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Seun Should Replace All Moderators. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Should Replace All Moderators. (1427 Views)

Seun Should Declare His Assets / Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise / Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
Seun, they were not there when you started, they shouldnt be your downfall, please check your moderators and see who and who is worth being a moderator, most of them do not have the character, nor the clout to relate well with people, please replace them once in a while or move them around different topics.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by posakosa(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
where in NY do you live ? undecided
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Dclique(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
If you want to become a mod just say so, instead of hating. sad
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^^Childish talk.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Dclique(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by AKO1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
Your concerns are very hazy. Be specific.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by CrazyMan(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
sighing three times is as dumb as the sound of the sigh.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by mamagee3(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
I think seun should replace some of them not all! undecided
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by mukina2: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2009
Hi
i_laugh_walakolobo_2Legit2Qui_Parohfrey cheesy
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by posakosa(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2009
mukina2:

Hi

^^^^^^ Busted------- OUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess it does pay to be a moderator.

Parohfrey is MALE in real life not Female as posted. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2009
so?
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Dclique(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
lol
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
lmao!!! @ poster
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
Replace them with who? You?
Ode.

Instead of finding something tangible to do with your time you're here making useless threads and screaming up and down politics section like an imbecilic sissy.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^

An idiot like you needs nothing but a slap. You are a lost child and a son of a cow.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by AKO1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^

Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by adebayo201: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^

An idiot like you needs nothing but a slap. You are a lost child and a son of a cow.

grin grin
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by manmustwac(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
@post
if u have any complaints against any mods why don't u just say so or click on the [color=#990000report to moderator][/color] link on the bottom right of the post box
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^

Must be the reason why your brain is slumped to one corner of your skull.

Trying to slap the sense into you, obviously it didnt work.

Even if seun is to listen to someone about this issue, it'd have to be someone with an ounce of something called "common sense".

Somethings just cant be bought in the market. Ode.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Epi: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by MrCrackles(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
mukina2:

Hi
I told you this a while back didnt i grin
It is not rocket science and please add TUMFULU to the chain of daft usernames above. . .They are all the same!
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ poster

You are really doing well for someone who won the award for the most demented and retarded member on Nl of all times. grin grin grin
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
Crackles and Michelin and Gators

Sons and daughters of overbloated cows, whats the herd doing with all these cacophony of stupid voices?
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
LOLOL. . .  . .We've heard.

Just wanted to let you know that you aint the one to talk about replacing moderators.

Find sth else to whine about.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by MrCrackles(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Crackles and Michelin and Gators

Sons and daughters of overbloated cows, whats the herd doing with all these cacophony of stupid voices?
Eat a poo laced dic.k. . .
Old ass bastard!
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh Frey

Profiling: 103 posts - 103 proofs of an overdue foolishness.  grin grin
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Parohfrey(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
why will someone in his or her right senses want to spend the whole of his or her life time moderating on NairaLand?

Only cow bastards can raise up their hands in doing that, there is honour amongst descendants of cows, but noth amongst these three.
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ahahahahhaha!

Paroh_frey:

why will someone in his or her right senses want to spend the whole of his or her life time moderating on NairaLand?

Only cow bastards can raise up their hands in doing that, there is honour amongst descendants of cows, but noth amongst these three.

And you want Seun to replace us with more senseless people?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh my goshhhhhh!
Re: Seun Should Replace All Moderators. by Uche2nna(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

LOL, and yet u want them to be replaced? With whom? Senseless people?  shocked

The big question tho is "why would someone make it a point of duty to whine about moderators"?  undecided

(1) (2)

Delta State University (delsu), Abraka Nigeria. / Wireless Access Points And Omni Antena For Sale / I've lost my mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.