Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club (47337 Views)

Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by 400billionman: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
I tap into billions of pounds deals too.

Amen..
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by chybykee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Wait....does that mean he has left Chelsea undecided crycry

#professionalplantainfryer come and fry plantain for me biko and leave these people
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Wait....does that mean he has left Chelsea undecided crycry
After reading your post I had to check out your profile. I must say your thighs do compensate for your lack of intellect.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
sheylarhh:

wot is ur problem with Mikel, just free d dude and stop downgrading him, d same thrash u were saying on d oda thread, don't repeat it here.... Thanks
And you are the one to tell me what to do and what not, huh?
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
ProfSamurai:
84 000 000 naira weekly
am not jealous

Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

Dis one is clearly mad
calling someone you don't know mad easily shows the kind of home you came from and how mad people are abundant there.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by sandrahnaub(f): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
jon1:

After reading your post I had to check out your profile. I must say your thighs do compensate for your lack of intellect.
God bless u
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by sandrahnaub(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
chybykee:

#professionalplantainfryer come and fry plantain for me biko and leave these people
m coming sir
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

Mikel just tendered his CV along with his accomplishments and you that can't even make the reserve bench of your street monkey post team has the effrontery to criticize someone that has played at the highest level of the game?

Can you post your CV here along with your years of accomplishments in your field of endeavor so we can compare and contrast?

That is what equity is all about!

I don't have anything to argue with you again, i gave you statistics and records you canceled it and brought stories, isn't it typical of many Nigerians? No substance.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nollyvin:

How many trophies did Gerrard win? No matter how u look at it, Mikel is more successful than him trophy wise..
Yea, just trophy wise
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Mightyraw(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
calling someone you don't know mad easily shows the kind of home you came from and how mad people are abundant there.
We can actually point out a mad person in a crowd where in cum from
Mad people talk they dnt communicate
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by mbjsuki(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
China and Chinese things no dey last,you self know nau!
Make we dey see dey go nau.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

We can actually point out a mad person in a crowd where in cum from
Mad people talk they dnt communicate
No wonder you came forward to talk, it's evident in you keep it up
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
I don't have anything to argue with you again, i gave you statistics and records you canceled it and brought stories, isn't it typical of many Nigerians? No substance.

What statistics? You call your negative opinion about an accomplished footballer that moved to a league of his choice as statistics? Lol

Are u a career clown? I asked you a simple question and you deliberately ignored it and started dancing around like a masquerade and now flaunting your mediocrity as substance? grin grin

Mikel's CV as replicated on his farewell letter captured all the important things in his life as a footballer and you are obviously the one engraved with the typical negative energy of an average Nigerian who's always seeking for the negative and never happy with other people's accomplishments.

Can you give me a statistics of yourself and your accomplishments, if you don't do so then you are unfit and unqualified to dish out any of those opinionated craps of yours which you delude yourself as statistics.

It's so funny how you actually deceived yourself by thinking that your earlier posited gibberish qualifies as statistics grin grin grin

Sir, those things you wrote are junk's that should be expunged from your brain cells which is making you so delusional.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by jwax: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
N84,000,000 a week?
told my dad to let me play ball oooo
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Mightyraw(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
No wonder you came forward to talk, it's evident in you keep it up
well i only Pointing out,
Cos if u aiint mad u will knw mikel Has scored against sporting and psg in the champions league,
So where did ubget dat from
The assylum?
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

What statistics? You call your negative opinion about an accomplished footballer that moved to a league of his choice as statistics? Lol

Are u a career clown? I asked you a simple question and you deliberately ignored it and started dancing around like a masquerade and now flaunting your mediocrity as substance? grin grin

Mikel's CV as replicated on his farewell letter captured all the important things in his life as a footballer and you are obviously the one engraved with the typical negative energy of an average Nigerian who's always seeking for the negative and never happy with other people's accomplishments.

Can you give me a statistics of yourself and your accomplishments, if you don't do so then you are unfit and unqualified to dish out any of those opinionated craps of yours which you delude yourself as statistics.

It's so funny how you actually deceived yourself by thinking that your earlier posited gibberish qualifies as statistics grin grin grin

Sir, those things you wrote are junk's that should be expunged from your brain cells which is making you so delusional.

I'm not a footballer, so i can't compare myself with Mikel, but even if i were a footballer and a midfielder, I don't pray to have the kind of career Mikel had or is having, i don't even pray to have his kind of play cos i hate anything average and i don't settle for less
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mightyraw:
well i only Pointing out,
Cos if u aiint mad u will knw mikel Has scored against sporting and psg in the champions league,
So where did ubget dat from
The assylum?
Mad people don't usually pass comprehension, now go back to that post and read again, I'm sure you'll see where i mentioned in the premier league there I'm sure you'll get better after that
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ghost01(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
"...With Lions on our chest and the fans behind us ..." Nice line. Thanks for the memories, Mikel!

"He scores when he wants ...." grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
I'm not a footballer, so i can't compare myself with Mikel, but even if i were a footballer and a midfielder, I don't pray to have the kind of career Mikel had or is having, i don't even pray to have his kind of play cos i hate anything average and i don't settle for less

Still prevaricating/ and dancing like a masquerade!

Post your CV and your accomplishments on your field of endeavor here so you can be assessed and compared with your peers in the same field with you, that is when your delusional self will figure out that you are grossly way below average even in your own field.

Anyone that is found wanting on rationality will definitely be found wanting even on their field of endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

Still prevaricating/ and dancing like a masquerade!

Post your CV and your accomplishments on your field of endeavor here so you can be assessed and compared with your peers in the same field with you, that is when your delusional self will figure out that you are grossly way below average even in your own field.

Anyone that is found wanting on rationality will definitely be found wanting even on their field of endeavor.
If i understand you well, you want me to submit my CV for you to judge, well i can't do that cos i don't owe you any explanation and i don't have to prove anything to you cos that's useless to me.

Buy if you are comfortable with uploading your CV on Nairaland, you can go ahead, maybe I'll take a cue from you.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
If i understand you well, you want me to submit my CV for you to judge, well i can't do that cos i don't owe you any explanation and i don't have to prove anything to you cos that's useless to me.

Buy if you are comfortable with uploading your CV on Nairaland, you can go ahead, maybe I'll take a cue from you.

But Mikel owes you and you are permitted to judge him right?

You don't want to be compared with your peers in the same field because you have suddenly realized that you are grossly inadequate in respect to accomplishments even in your own career path - lol.

Don't you think the word "Hypocrite" was created just for you and your kinds?

You are seriously amusing me now and this is the man endowed with substance grin grin grin grin

You better enrol yourself on any of the comedy schools in Nigeria because you gat serious joke's!
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

But Mikel owes you and you are permitted to judge him right?

You don't want to be compared with your peers in the same field because you have suddenly realized that you are grossly inadequate in respect to accomplishments even in your own career path - lol.

Don't you think the word "Hypocrite" was created just for you and your kinds?

You are seriously amusing me now and this is the man endowed with substance grin grin grin grin

You better enrol yourself on any of the comedy schools in Nigeria because you gat serious joke's!
Mr man you are the clown here just laughing at yourself, someone said Mikel is more successful than Gerrard which is a sin as far as football is concerned.

You don't know a dime about me, and I'm not planning to change that. But you are free to write your epistles based on presumptions, so let me know when you are ready to go back to the topic of how poor Mikel was which earned him various nicknames like snail, slowbi, benchwarmer and back passer.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
[s]Mr man you are the clown here just laughing at yourself, someone said Mikel is more successful than Gerrard which is a sin as far as football is concerned.

You don't know a dime about me, and I'm not planning to change that. But you are free to write your epistles based on presumptions, so let me know when you are ready to go back to the topic of how poor Mikel was which earned him various nicknames like snail, slowbi, benchwarmer and back passer.[/s]

Consistent gibberish!

You are grossly irredeemable and it is futile trying to redeem you.

You can recall what someone else said but can't recall all the craps you wrote yourself which prompted my earlier response to your delusional comments?

This is how Alzheimer's disease usually starts.

Get well soon bro!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Ximenez(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

Consistent gibberish!

You are grossly irredeemable and it is futile trying to redeem you.

You can recall what someone else said but can't recall all the craps you wrote yourself which prompted my earlier response to your delusional comments?

This is how Alzheimer's disease usually starts.

Get well soon bro!
You have no point, go somewhere and rest your head, maybe then you can redeem yourself before trying to redeem someone else. Your own ailment is cancer of the brain coupled with autism
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by Mightyraw(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
Mad people don't usually pass comprehension, now go back to that post and read again, I'm sure you'll see where i mentioned in the premier league there I'm sure you'll get better after that
Go back nd edit d post
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by ekhai(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
YES.MY CAPTAIN HAS MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. TO HELL WITH ANTHONIO MICHAEL JACKSON CONTE. GOD BLESS THIS DECISION OF YOURS. LONG LIVE MIKEL OBI.
LONG LIVE SUPER EAGLES.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by kabanayol9(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
bye Mikel, you made the right decision , will miss you bro at CFC.
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by pojophilius(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
first reason to hate conte
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by DAVE41(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why is it that everyone is commenting as if they re wishing him rip

Well m jes saying

How come I cant post on this thread

Error 404
Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by psalmsjob: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Candycrusher:
Mikel should have joined real Madrid or barca

Do you mean the reserve team of Barca or Real Madrid? grin

Come to think of it he was the contemporary of Missi, he should have joined Manchester United instead of Chelsea back then and his career would have been much brighter.

But cash is king to him and he just proved it again! Wategogrin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club by omar22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nollyvin:

How many trophies did Gerrard win? No matter how u look at it, Mikel is more successful than him trophy wise..

Thats not the point, Gerrard has played 738 games over his career, Mikel bearly over half... whether he won only one wood spoon, he has had a fulfilled career, Obi's career is similar to Kanu... a hollow career. The coaching staffs have once said that Mikel is the most technically gifted and strongest player at Chelsea but he is too conservative, too slow and always chooses the safe option, he doesnt pull out a rabbit. I wish him all the luck in the world in China.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 / Ademola Lookman Helped Everton Defeat Manchester City. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.