Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) (1867 Views)

Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2017
According to a Facebook user Opaluwa Ugbede-Ojo Omera who shared the photos,a masquerade was spotted taking selfie in Imo state.He wrote...

'Welcome to Imo State where Masquerades take selfie.The gods believe in technology too'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/masquerade-spotted-taking-selfie-in-imo.html?m=1

Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by belloabd1914(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Lol. The gods believe in science and technology.

I eventually gave a Bleep.
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2017
The whole world will miss you president Obama. We love you
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by thaoriginator: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Masquerade 2017
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Draei: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2017
The deities don't wanna be left behind,
they also needa be on the net.
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Yujin(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
I doubt that this pix is from Imo state. My reasons are:
> That style of building is not common in Imo state
>That topography and its soil and even the kind of dirt there suggests some where else.
In fact, I can confidently say this pix was taken in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2017
*Nothing wey Mankind no go ever see*
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Micheezy7(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2017
P
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2017
funny
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by tociano009(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Yujin:
>That topography and its soil and even the kind of dirt there suggests some where else.
Du bist sehr krank
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by ERONX(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2017
lol
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Yujin:

I agree with you 100%. IMO masquerades don't even dress this way
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Even New Millenium gods Now Eats Sharwama So, It Isn't A New Thing..
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by meeky007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
STILL THINKING

Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Monogamy: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yujin:

Why do you guys always turn everything to tribalism?

What exactly do you gain from that.

Mind you, Yoruba masquerade don't dress that way
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Yujin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Monogamy:

Why do you guys always turn everything to tribalism?

What exactly do you gain from that.

Mind you, Yoruba masquerade don't dress that way
There's no iota of tribalism in my post. You can refute my postulation without resorting to accusations like I did to the OP. Feel free
Re: Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
That must be one of lair Muhammed's refurbished masquerades that will boost the tourism sector of masquerades.

(1) (Reply)

Analyzing The Latest Aso Rock Lie Involving Trump / Briafia Another South Sudan / Fayose Back In Town PDP Holds Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.