Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,913 members, 7,924,858 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? (841 Views)

Interswitch Debited Me For Pin Without Any Pin / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? by pakpan89(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2017
I have fulfilled all the account approval requirements. They have cleared my money into my account = $14. I have sent several mails and reminders to this effect but no reply. Is there something I do not know? Fellows, help. Thank you.
Re: Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? by MyschoolNG(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2017
pakpan89:
I have fulfilled all the account approval requirements. They have cleared my money into my account = $14. I have sent several mails and reminders to this effect but no reply. Is there something I do not know? Fellows, help. Thank you.
if u ave activated ur card, when you login u shud b able to change ur pin
Re: Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? by pakpan89(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Thank you bro for your response. I have activated my card and changed PIN, which I use to log in into my account. Is this the PIN I should use at the ATM for withdrawal? It more than 4 digits - alphanumeric. Help.
Re: Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? by MyschoolNG(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2017
pakpan89:
Thank you bro for your response. I have activated my card and changed PIN, which I use to log in into my account. Is this the PIN I should use at the ATM for withdrawal? It more than 4 digits - alphanumeric. Help.
does an ATM have alphabets? go to settings u wud see where to change pin .
Re: Payoneer Has Not Given Me Any PIN. How Do I Use The Card At The ATM? by pakpan89(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Payoneer has not even given me any default PIN to change from to my PIN at SETTINGS

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? / Meet The Amazing Talented Enterprenuer Who Picks Bottle Caps, See What He Use It / Sigma Golf Riverbank Consortium Acquires Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.