Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,436 members, 7,920,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

Turn Cosmestics Into Money! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Cosmestics Into Money! (1135 Views)

Money Must Be Made - How To Turn Your Phone Into Money Making Machine / Graduate Turns Fufu Into Money Spinner / Turn Cosmetics Into Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2017
Do you use cosmetic e.g toothpaste, roll on , fragrance, body cream, make up etc daily ?

Do you you get paid cash commission monthly by the company who produce the brand of cosmetic e.g tooth paste, roll on, haircare product, fragrance, make up etc that you loyally purchase monthly/regularly , which you use on a daily basis?
Have you thought about how many people said to you:
"hmmm! Your perfume! I love the fragrance!"
"what a lovely and healthy hair you've got, what hair range/brand do you use? "
" your make up is muaah!, I love the lipstick, the powder, the eyeliner..."
... and you are quick to tell them the brand you use!
You just sold that brand for FREE
Its time to Create your own economy /create residual income by becoming a life style and beauty consultant with an international Swedish beauty and wellness company of 49years .
Its time to learn how to turn your everyday cosmetic into money into on a daily basis right from your home on the go or as a side project /business and live your dream life style
You and your family/loved ones enjoy the perk of travel round the world all expense paid by oriflame cosmetic Sweden .
You enjoy financial freedom to achieve whatever you seek to accomplish
You gain local and international award/ recognition by the company for your achievement in business
I am available to coach you on how you too can earn good six figure monthly as residual income aside other monetary benefit like cash awards, like I do.
Interested? Contact me on 08132674330  (SMS or Whatsapp).‎

Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Dear Friends,‎
                               Do you desire a golden life like I do where I turn my daily expenses into money monthly and also earn vacations and ship cruise then 
I would be delighted to  welcome you to the fabulous team.

My name is joy  and its with great pleasure I welcome you to this team and you can call me a friend.

I will hold you by the hands and see you suceeed in this business . Let's do this , there is plenty to gain and learn here.

The first thing is to get started by ordering your products...

We have 3 packages ..
                  5k package 
                 14k package 
                 24k package
You can go for any of this 3 and start off your business with it.

I strongly recommended the 24k package because it will qualify you for the welcome program where you can make additional 10k .

The question is this which package will you like to start with, its not too late .

Reply this mail with either 5k or 14k or 24k so I can put your through how to make the best use of the package you choose.

Am eagerly waiting for your response.... You can also reach me on WhatsApp 08132674330 #OriflameCosmetics #OriflameSweden. Oriflame.com

Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Have u ever thought of diversifying your income?
Did u keep your career options open?
Do you plan on doing what you are doing for the rest of your career?
I found a business that am really excited doing and am ready to share with smart and sharp minds. You know why? Is reliable because it's over 49 years since it's establishment and two years in Nigeria..... Imagine where you'll be in a year if u start now.
Oriflame is a cosmetics company based in sweden with consultant in over 60 countries. Currently looking for consultants in Nigeria. Fourth producer of fragrances in the world and no 11 in the list of best networking business in 2016.
We don't do ponzi schemes
We don't do pyramid schemes
Ours is a residual build up income, we don't get rich overnight
We are fully registered with Nigerian government
Little capital of 5k,7k,9k,11k or 21k is needed to start up
You don't need a shop or office
You make instant 30% on any products you sell
You get paid based on your performance by month ending
You'll be qualified automatically for any competition or beauty contest in oriflame
All expense paid trip to Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
The benefits are limitless. Call or Whatsapp to get started 08132674330

Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2017
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS TODAY WITH AS LOW AS 14K OR 24K‎

BECOME AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT 

Are you interested in skincare and Cosmetics products? 

Are you interested in a business you can start with little income which will not interfere with your present job or business

Are you interested in earning from 15k to 150million naira monthly?

Then Join Oriflame the number one beauty company in EUROPE 

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08132674330  TO GET STARTED.‎

Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS TODAY WITH AS LOW AS 14K OR 24K

BECOME AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT ‎

Are you interested in skincare and Cosmetics products? 

Are you interested in a business you can start with little income which will not interfere with your present job or business

Are you interested in earning from 15k to 150million naira monthhly?

Then Join Oriflame the number one beauty company in EUROPE 

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08132674330  TO GET STARTED.‎
Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Have u ever thought of diversifying your income?
Did u keep your career options open?
Do you plan on doing what you are doing for the rest of your career?
I found a business that am really excited doing and am ready to share with smart and sharp minds. You know why? Is reliable because it's over 49 years since it's establishment and two years in Nigeria..... Imagine where you'll be in a year if u start now.
Oriflame is a cosmetics company based in sweden with consultant in over 60 countries. Currently looking for consultants in Nigeria. Fourth producer of fragrances in the world and no 11 in the list of best networking business in 2016.
We don't do ponzi schemes
We don't do pyramid schemes
Ours is a residual build up income, we don't get rich overnight
We are fully registered with Nigerian government
Little capital of 5k,7k,9k,11k or 21k is needed to start up
You don't need a shop or office
You make instant 30% on any products you sell
You get paid based on your performance by month ending
You'll be qualified automatically for any competition or beauty contest in oriflame
All expense paid trip to Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
The benefits are limitless. Call or Whatsapp to get started 08132674330
Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Are u a mum or worker trying to make ends meet and still struggling to have time with your family
Here is a unique opportunity to earn from home and be a boss.
Oriflame Sweden offers you that opportunity. You can indicate interest if u wish to learn more . Am very willing to help
Call/whatsapp +2348132674330
Re: Turn Cosmestics Into Money! by lewalee(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Meet Jessica a Tanzanian and one of her team members,#(Team Diamonds..a POWERFUL TEAM OF hardworKing men and women) heading to Miami for our company's 50th anniversary and a Diamond+Executive two in one conference...
USA will mark my 12th country to have visited with this opportunity called Oriflame..

Travelling was one of biggest Dream,all mylife I have been wanting to travel to different places so when I was introduced to this opportunity I knew it was perfect for me..

What do I get when I travel,EXPOSURE...this you can never get it in the classroom or in books you just need to experience it..

This business offers me time freedom,as a young mother I get enough time to spend with my daughter which most people wish for.I don't have to worry about my business as long as I have a smart phone..I WILL ASK YOU THIS...WHAT DO YOU USE YOUR SMARTPHONE FOR...Gossiping??wake up its 21st century,business is simplified with the help of technology..
I love this lifestyle,I would recommend it to anyone.

#miamifever#
#50thanniversary#
#Oriflame#
#youeitherjoinusorwatchus#. This could be you, but you're thinking it's scam! Wake up its 2017 and make money for yourself!!! to get started call or whatsapp 08132674330..

(1) (Reply)

/ Happy World Meal Gate In Partnership With Dangote, Nestle And PZ Cussons / 5 Reasons Why You Need The Automatic Changeover In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.