Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (91429 Views)

Oyibo Wives Of Lagos Star,linda Hurter Share Raunchy Bedroom Photos With Husband / Nigerians Blast Reality TV Star For Sharing Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by idupaul: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
They look like two gay men

I have no choice than to agree with U bro
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by citrate(f): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
To be candid she is not sexy @ll, this type of physic is only good for a man .

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by idupaul: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
citrate:
To be candid she is not sexy @ll, this type of physic is only good for a man .

Word

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Turn off

if i wan screw pesin, shey na brock lesnar?
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Uzobest4christ(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Where is the place of privercy again?
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by crazygod(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Her body is actually Amazing. grin
She'd still have that body in 60Years time. smiley

I really need to start lifting some weights.
She reminds me of that Kanye's faded video. undecided
That video na ............. Infact no comment shocked
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tedassie:
hmm..'Faded'
You wanna lift weights to be 'faded'...and then blown with the wind!

Nice cheesy
I'm actually crying down here. ??

'fade'sad
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Codes151(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Metal on metal? Na wa! Love
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Temmytea70(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
They both have amazing body.. grin

You call these amazing?

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by claremont(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
The power of steroids. They are probably bodybuilders, and make money from bodybuilding shows.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Ahmed99: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
lol...love making for dis people go dey more like mortal combat
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
It wont be a bad idea if you have such body
TrapQueen77:
They both have amazing body.. grin
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by knightsson: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
@Zarakay, baby come let's go and hit the gym together. you be my fitness coach, and I will be yours also, teaching each other, holding hands and wetting our lips together, once in a while.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by bluejean(f): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
If she z not transgender, I wonder what manner of exercise she has been doing
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Juniorbuba(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
all i see is two men,1 has a man head the other one has a womans head........... shocked shocked shocked shocked.......am confused

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Tedassie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:
I'm actually crying down here. ??

'fade'sad
oni+fade=onifade

#fujiversion
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
eightsin:
Sexy strong body woman. I know her clit must have muscle too

Will squeeze your shyte to a suffocating level grin
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by yedidiah(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
I wonder why coffee skin people still wear tatoos. It is not fine on fairer skins and look like dirt on dark skin.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by ireneony(f): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
greatness22:
Lol, their sex life will be something else
yea..with dangerous sex positions. It must be graphic also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fellow men, please use the pictures below to wash your eyes from the grotesque steroid laden pictured above.

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Badassniggga(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chiscomax:
cry
mehn.. this meme is funny AS FVck !!! grin
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by komzybrown(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
God forbid
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by extwoo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:
Ohno

This is the funniest Bleep pic ever.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Kobicove(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
These two are a perfect match...but why is she wearing a bikini in the shower? cheesy
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by wink2015(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
See How this woman open mouth. Flies will enter your mouth O!

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by tunesoft(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
I can almost bet that guy will be getting some outside....jeez, wood meet wood no be nice feeling.....something soft ain't a bad idea
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by habsydiamond(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
She looks like she man. Too much of exercise for ladies makes them look horrible.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by queenfav(f): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Abeg if being fit would make me look like her, i:d rather be unfit all my life.She has lost her femininity.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by chubbygal(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
I have seen it all

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by zarakay(f): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:
@Zarakay, baby come let's go and hit the gym together.
you be my fitness coach, and I will be yours also,
teaching each other, holding hands and wetting our lips
together, once in a while.

u don start grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.