Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] (4301 Views)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Lilian Esoro Wants To Meet Actor Alex Ekubo In The ' Other Room' [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Popular Nollywood actor who has been flying the single flag, Alex Ekubo is off the market according to reports reaching us

Social media Mongers have been spreading the opinions that the actor is seriously in love and is considering settling down with his new bae who turns out to be a sexy slim super model.

The actor has been spotted on several occasions partying with his top model bae named Fancy Acholonu who has been sharing cozy photos of them together on Snapchat ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/nollywood-star-alex-ekubo-in-hot.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by TRADELYN: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wey am? undecided
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by maryjan8(f): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Good to know
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Mikylopez(f): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
if not an athlete i want to be a model

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Who is this Alika?

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Person go just settle down starve e self all in the name of modelling. Abi which kind life be this nitori olorun?

See as she be like Olive Oyl cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by KellyKertz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by petrov10: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Person go just settle down starve e self all in the name of modelling. Abi which kind life be this nitori olorun?

my guy so u join watch that sailor cartoon? grin
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
petrov10:
my guy so u join watch that sailor cartoon? grin
ha! It was everybody's favourite

Popeyes and him spinach grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

do you know that some people are naturally skinny? I mean, they eat more than fat people, but they are still skinny?

Once you realise there are different types of body, you'll know that not everyone is 'starving' themselves like most of you erroneously assume

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
safarigirl:
do you know that some people are naturally skinny? I mean, they eat more than fat people, but they are still skinny?

Once you realise there are different types of body, you'll know that not everyone is 'starving' themselves like most of you erroneously assume
yes I do realise this fact but then, this particular one is not one of them. She starved herself

Maybe you're one of the naturally skinny babes tho tongue
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
yes I do realise this fact but then, this particular one is not one of them. She starved herself

Maybe you're one of the naturally skinny babes tho tongue
I'm as skinny as this girl, maybe skinnier sef. I bet you would think I starve myself too
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
safarigirl:
I'm as skinny as this girl, maybe skinnier sef. I bet you would think I starve myself too
if that's you on your dp, there's no way you'll be as skinny as her. You're skinny tho, but not like her

Perhaps, yours is a Lil bit obvious you're not starving yourself. Don't ask how I figured
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
if that's you on your dp, there's no way you'll be as skinny as her. You're skinny tho, but not like her

Perhaps, yours is a Lil bit obvious you're not starving yourself. Don't ask how I figured
why would I?
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
safarigirl:
why would I?

well maybe same reason some people do
Re: Nollywood Star Alex Ekubo In Hot Romance With Top Model [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2017
I wish them good luck

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Yanks Off Husband’s Name From Instagram / Millionaire's Son Clean The Wheels Of His £200k Lamborghini With Champagne (Pix) / Controversial Actress, Tonto Dike Joins Illuminati? [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.