Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams (952 Views)

Start Working From Home On Fiverr...stop Wasting Time On Online Scams / Online Middle Men Services. Zero Tolerance For Online Scams / How To Avoid Online Scams even in NAIRALAND & all over the world (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by sil4all(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2009
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by Ecash1: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hello, Sorry for that.But You have to be vigilant just like any other business.
You said you have tried everything,Well if you have not tried the real thing ,there is no way you will have real result.If you are interested in making money online,Then Study your Niche and STOP SENDING OR SPENDING money for what you dont understand.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by kosokogab(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
I guess you would always continue to fall into scam.Why not just post the Kind of Online Business you are intrested in an you would get reply.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
I can see fromyour blog that you have all the information yourself so how come it doesn't work for you.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by infogenius(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
What did you do with all you learnt? It is not enough to open a blog.How have been monetizing your blog?
From what I see you are not going to be making a kobo from this blog I see in your signature.
And if that is the way you have been running your blog I am sorry no show for you.

There are specific things you have to put in place to actually make money from your blog.
But let me ask you some questions.

1. Who are your target audience?
2. Which area do you want to target?
3. What kind of information do they want?

Let me know and I will tell you what to do further.
Cheers.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by fuke(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2009
@ infogenius

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW THIS GUYS BLOG FROM HIS POST? PLS EDUACTE ME. I COULD NOT SEE HIS SIGNATURE
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by chosen04(f): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2009
@Poster,

I laff you in tsunami.

You ask people to make money online from the comfort of their homes as advertised in your blog but you end up losing money to scammers from the comfort of your home and internet.

What an Irony!!
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by infogenius(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2009
fuke:

@ infogenius

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW THIS GUYS BLOG FROM HIS POST? PLS EDUACTE ME. I COULD NOT SEE HIS SIGNATURE
From his signature on this forum.Your blog is ok.Tell us how you make money from the blog.

chosen04:

@Poster,

I laff you in tsunami.

You ask people to make money online from the comfort of their homes as advertised in your blog but you end up losing money to scammers from the comfort of your home and internet.

What an Irony!!

Don't worry he will learn that is why he started this thread.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by fuke(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Infogenious.

I have seen his signature now, it was not there when I made my post.

Thanks for the compliment. You know I have not made a dime from that blog.

I am still to know how to put autoresponder. adsense and things like   
  that . Infact I am compiling some questions to ask the gurus on this forum.

If you can be of assistance contact me on Jidolconsul005@yahoo.com.

Cheers
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
Click on my signature, if you are really interested in making money online. No sales pages, just plain hard work and your blog will fly high.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by infogenius(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
fuke:

@Infogenious.

I have seen his signature now, it was not there when I made my post.

Thanks for the compliment. You know I have not made a dime from that blog.

I am still to know how to put autoresponder. adsense and things like
that . Infact I am compiling some questions to ask the gurus on this forum.

If you can be of assistance contact me on Jidolconsul005@yahoo.com.

Cheers

I have answered your questions now.Check your mail
And thanks for subscribing to my challenge.
You will discover how easy it is.

Cheers.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by winta2007(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
you have to know what you want before you go into it
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by ifele(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ashkenazi Jews are trying to own Nigeria thru the banks. They hired some Ibos to bankrupt certain banks. After the offer to buy them was refused. So now they are appearing as saviors by coming to the aid of failed banks. Soros is the ringleader of these group of Ashkenazi bankers. The bankers are a front for sending stolen public monies to European and American bank accounts. So what happens is that the Ashkenazi Jew Bankers will collect a skim of the stolen milk that is going to Europe and America. Niger-ian money is used to fund corporations in Europe and America, sell mortgage plans and loans to whites home owners and renters etc. In fact 70% of Nigerians' public wealth since 1960 as gone North into Europe and America since the accounts were surrendered .European and American bankers are in control of this plundering operation. But Ashkenazi Jew bankers want to corner the market by coming directly to the source of the money. Remember the story of how a young Yoruba SON OF POLITICIAN was CAUGHT speeding in London in an AUDI TT with a duffel bag of cash as he was running the bills to his bankers on behalf of his father. It is not everyone who is rich that is clean. Whitey looks clean and crispy but he is dirty. Many Nigerians know whats happening but they dont care. A Nigerian is a Nigger minus a g. Niggers have sold out their wealth, precious minerals,human bodies for cash and goods. Niggers have established a betrayal culture that is unparalleled on the earth. Once whitey calls you a nigger ad you accept it your automatically a mental and spiritual slave.

NIGGER IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.
Re: Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams by ayomidej(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
Anyone thats looking for fast money will fall for online scams grin

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank's Constant Server Problem Everyday: An Unimaginable Experience! / Printing Paper Cutting Machine For Sale / 97 Ways To Save Money In Thousands!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.