Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,524 members, 7,895,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband (1469 Views)

Poll: what would You Prefer

Nagging Wife: 0% (0 votes)
Wife Tha cant cook: 50% (1 vote)
Lazy Husband: 50% (1 vote)
Drunkard: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
Ladies

If you found all the needed characteristics in a man but he lacked on one which is being either a permanent drunkard or a damn lazy husband who doesnt contribute anything in terms of taking up his responsibilities financially which will you prefer.

Guy

Same as above but this time you have to choose between a very nagging wife or one whose meals send you to either throw up or to the hospital bed,
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
Must we be so extreme? Life is not black and white. It has an infinite shades of grey.
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by Secretz(f): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2009
Gosh! Neither thanks.
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by N101: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
These aren't choices, it's some kind of cruel condemnation!
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Singledom sounds so much better smiley
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by biolabee(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2009
i dont think these choices for the ladies are realistic at least compared to the guys

a lazy person? a drunkard? in this time n age, theres so much to do to catch ur trip rather than soakin urself in alcolhol

for me food is not ultimate so ill take a cookless wife rather than a nag
but q guys can are our womn actually bcome nags wat i see is a lot off independent chiks
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by tashanja(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2009
If I have to then I'd choose the one that can't cook, because her deficiency is
easily more manageable e.g. can help with the cooking myself , hire some body (house girl/cook), buy take aways or eat out; but as for the nagging wife, well you have no other practical option than replace her cry
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by airzzee(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2009
I guess one can hire a chef, get a house help, eat outside, or something; but there is no substitute for a nagging wife. A nagging wife is a Devil, who can bring down the roof of her house with her verbal missiles. No man can stand that!
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by DrLorenz1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
@OP

Your question is more than JAMB, but it sure does have an answer. I think the last three posts answers for me.

Ebonyeyes:

Hey sugarpops. Am beginning to think that if given a chance, you'll choose singledom over marriagedom grin
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by Yoighaman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
A nagging wife? God forbid!

Even the bible says it is better to live on the roof top than to live with a nagging women.

A woman that does not know how to look? that's not pleasant either but i'd rather make do with her instead,
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by deeteeneey(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
Neither.tanx
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by foyeks2001(f): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
none of the above
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by foyeks2001(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

huh, lol
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by coolier(f): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
None of the above!
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by hotstuff06(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
I would rather remain single, no be by force to marry. Can't deal with an irresponsible or lazy man.
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by yeswecan(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
None of the above! thanks
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
None of the above. tongue
Sorry, that's not how I roll
. cool
Re: Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband by cooldud62: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2009
prefer one that cant cook. . . i can always put her tru.

(1) (Reply)

A Nine Years Old Gives Birth / For Better, For Worse, For Richer, For Poorer, Etc / Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.